CANCELLED: 2020 - Mika @ Arena di Verona, Italy, 10 August

mellody

20 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I am still hoping...

Translation:

"Zaia opens the Arena of Verona to thousands of spectators, in complete safety. If we had waited for the state we would still be on the high seas. Another lesson for those who are against autonomy!"

I realy doubt about the "complete safety" …..

I'd be very upset to miss this gig , but I  don't think it's reasonable to have all this people gathering 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, mellody said:

Is that an official website? On ticketone you can still buy tickets. :dunno:

No, it’s not official yet 

about ticketone, you can still buy James Blunt tickets even if he already made a statement on his social media that gigs are not happening in 2020 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I am still hoping...

Translation:

"Zaia opens the Arena of Verona to thousands of spectators, in complete safety. If we had waited for the state we would still be on the high seas. Another lesson for those who are against autonomy!"

How could mika arrange something like that if he already sold tickets for a standard capacity? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

11 concerts with the biggest stars in the world, a stage in the middle and 1000 seats available which could soon increase. We start on 25th July with “Il cuore italiano della musica” (The Italian heart of Music).

Isn't that just for opera? :dunno:

I still hope for it to be postponed instead of cancelled. Would be wonderful to have something to look forward to - and if just for several months, if it has to be postponed again in 2021. Mika at the Arena in Verona is certainly something worth waiting for, so I'd just hate not knowing if it can happen after the crisis, if it gets cancelled now. :emot-sad: 

Plus, I'd really love to keep my good tickets. :teehee:

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Not all tickets have been sold. Maybe half ot the capacity.

image.thumb.png.6008e884576528334cb72bf9dab4c07f.png

Still too many people 🤷🏻‍♀️
And another article was clearly saying that gigs (like Mika’s one) are not happening this year and they are working on scheduling them for the future 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, carafon said:

I realy doubt about the "complete safety" …..

I'd be very upset to miss this gig , but I  don't think it's reasonable to have all this people gathering 

same for me, it´s definitely too dangerous and I wouldn´t travel and risk something as I´m already in a risky age and my hubby is too weak. I wouldn´t forgive myself if I´d go and risk my husband´s health

44 minutes ago, mellody said:

Isn't that just for opera? :dunno:

I still hope for it to be postponed instead of cancelled. Would be wonderful to have something to look forward to - and if just for several months, if it has to be postponed again in 2021. Mika at the Arena in Verona is certainly something worth waiting for, so I'd just hate not knowing if it can happen after the crisis, if it gets cancelled now. :emot-sad: 

Plus, I'd really love to keep my good tickets. :teehee:

Yes please postponed and keep the good tickets we got

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

It doesn't bother me at all.

This year or next year - for sure he will come back on stage.

Anyway I will go to Verona in August - just to visit the city :lol3: If Mika is there too - I will be very happy 💗

if you want to take a tour also to Padova (and if I'm not at the sea in that period😅) I'll wait for you!  it is a very beautiful city❤️

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, maggie112 said:

All Italian gigs are CANCELLED, and we can just have a voucher as refund 

Saying I’m angry is an understatement 

That really sucks! :angry: How long is the voucher valid and do you get your money back if you don't use it? Because the ticket was quite expensive and I would use the voucher only for a Mika gig... So I hope they will reschedule the concert in Verona. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

https://www.barleyarts.com/le-date-estive-del-revelation-tour-di-mika-sono-annullate/

I had to use Google Translate but if I got it right, you have to ask for the voucher until July 31... But if you don't? You loose your money? Is that even legal? 

In compliance with the provisions to prevent the spread of COVID-19, Barley Arts is sorry to report that Mika's Revelation Tour concerts scheduled for Wednesday 15 July in Perugia, Tuesday 4 August in Taormina, Thursday 6 August in Riola Sardo (OR)  and Monday 10 August at the Arena di Verona are canceled.

It will be possible to request vouchers from the ticket circuits by and no later than 31 July 2020. For more information on how to forward the request, consult the website of the ticket circuit that issued the ticket.

For the Perugia concert, consult the FAQ section on the Umbria Jazz website.

That really sucks😤🤦🏻‍♀️

And I don’t know if that’s legal

Edited by Anna-is-golden

11 minutes ago, Anna-is-golden said:

Thanks, there are also FAQ about the vouchers:

https://www.ticketone.it/campaign/en/voucher-covid19/

They have an expiration date and you can only use them for events organized by the same organizer... 

Edited by giraffeandy
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Anna-is-golden said:

The FAQs about the voucher

https://www.ticketone.it/campaign/voucher-covid19/

Such thieves

:mfr_lol: But yeah, I wasn't worried about the ticket until now... I hope there will be some new Mika dates soon because otherwise I won't use the voucher. :emot-sad:

• Like 1