Jump to content

CANCELLED: 2020 - Mika @ Arena di Verona, Italy, 10 August


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Mousetrap said:

 

I've already got the voucher from Ticketmaster. But no news from TicketOne.

 

 

I have just received my voucher from TicketMaster.

"This voucher is issued by the event Organizer Barley Arts Srl," - so if I well understand I can use it for any concert organized by Barley. And I hope that this company is still Mika's agency for the future concerts in Italy.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Indeed it would be nice to have an MFC party in the afternoon. I've already talked with Matti from Italy, she wants to send me some suggestions for possible venues - I don't know how much will be ope

Isn't it the nearest date to Mika's birthday ? How do you plan on celebrating Mika's birthday?

Pre-show chat. You can buy tickets for this event from the official ticket sales websites Ticketone, Ticketmaster and Vivaticket.   Please RSVP here if you're going:  

Posted Images

Concerning vouchers there may be a probleme if you sold your ticket to other fan without changing the name on it.

 

"As regards the voucher conditions, we remind you that:

  • The voucher can only be used by the Ticketmaster Account who placed the order of the event that was canceled.
  • The voucher cannot be given to others, nor converted into cash."

 

Let's wait. There are some movements in Italy to change the law of vouchers reimbursements. May ye the cash refund would be possible. Or extention till 24 months or even 36 and possibility to refund if not used.

Maybe TicketOne is waiting for government decisions?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Maybe TicketOne is waiting for government decisions?

 

If you are waiting for them to email you I don't know if you'll ever receive your voucher. You have to go on their site and do the request yourself :dunno:

https://ticketone.formlets.com/rimborsionline/

Anyway the government is discussing about the possibility to have your money back if you won't be able to use your vouchers in 18 months, but no official decisions yet :wait:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2020 at 5:17 PM, Siri said:

 

If you are waiting for them to email you I don't know if you'll ever receive your voucher. You have to go on their site and do the request yourself :dunno:

https://ticketone.formlets.com/rimborsionline/

Anyway the government is discussing about the possibility to have your money back if you won't be able to use your vouchers in 18 months, but no official decisions yet :wait:

 

Did someone receive a voucher from Ticketone? I've sent my request about 9 days ago and haven't got the answer yet.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Mousetrap said:

 

Did someone receive a voucher from Ticketone? I've sent my request about 9 days ago and haven't got the answer yet.

 

Nope, apparently they have plenty of requests so it will take longer than you'd normally expect :sneaky2:

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Could anybody from Italy confirm that the new law sais that if we do not use our vouchers during 18 months we will have our money back?

 

That would be fair... 🙏

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried to register for a voucher at Ticketone and got this as an answer. Can anyone tell me if it´s o.k.?

 

 

Screenshot (281).png

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/9/2020 at 7:07 PM, Sabine64 said:

I tried to register for a voucher at Ticketone and got this as an answer. Can anyone tell me if it´s o.k.?

 

 

Screenshot (281).png

 

Yes! It says that they received your info and that the refund (that could take some time) will be handled by the organizer of the event

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, sara09 said:

 

Yes! It says that they received your info and that the refund (that could take some time) will be handled by the organizer of the event

thank you very much :flowers2:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, carafon said:

I just saw this .…..does it mean that vouchers may be refounded if events are not rescheduled ?

https://catania.liveuniversity.it/2020/07/08/concerti-annullati-rimborso-emendamento/

 

 

So this is what I've heard from Italian fans on FB. We receive vouchers for 18 months. If we do not use them during this time, the agency has to send us money back.

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, carafon said:

I just saw this .…..does it mean that vouchers may be refounded if events are not rescheduled ?

https://catania.liveuniversity.it/2020/07/08/concerti-annullati-rimborso-emendamento/

 

6 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

 

 

So this is what I've heard from Italian fans on FB. We receive vouchers for 18 months. If we do not use them during this time, the agency has to send us money back.

 

From what I read, this change of law is on the way, but it's not finally decided yet, will be next week. Maybe one of the Italians can confirm?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mellody said:

 

 

From what I read, this change of law is on the way, but it's not finally decided yet, will be next week. Maybe one of the Italians can confirm?

I'm sorry but I still haven't read certain informations about that

Link to post
Share on other sites

Rumor has it that if the event is definitively canceled, then the buyer should be refunded; if the event is postponed, the buyer should receive a voucher. The ordinance still needs to be approved, we'll probably know more by the end of this week :crossed:

  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

The ticketone website at least mentions the new law now: https://www.ticketone.it/campaign/en/covid-19/ - although they don't say what it means, but just that the promoters are working on implementing the new legislation. As the form is for "refunds" now and not specifically for "vouchers", and the deadline expires this week anyway, I sent it off now ( @jajinka5 yours as well) . It's a bit weird tho, you just get a standard notification screen (the one that has been posted above) and no e-mail notification that the request has been received. So in fact you have no proof that you sent the refund request in time. 🙄 I took screenshots of the filled-out forms, but not sure that would help if they claim they haven't received the request. :aah:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I got the answer from the European Consumer Centres Network and they confirmed that according to the article 183, paragraph 11, Law 17 July 2020, n.77, I should receive my money back if the concert is cancelled (without a new date) and I should fill the form on the website. So I did it even though it's very unclear what they mean by the refund now because a "reimbursement" still could be a voucher I guess... Well, let's see what happens. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2020 at 8:03 PM, giraffeandy said:

I got the answer from the European Consumer Centres Network and they confirmed that according to the article 183, paragraph 11, Law 17 July 2020, n.77, I should receive my money back if the concert is cancelled (without a new date) and I should fill the form on the website. So I did it even though it's very unclear what they mean by the refund now because a "reimbursement" still could be a voucher I guess... Well, let's see what happens. 

Hey @giraffeandy, please tell me what happened with your request. I posted my request today and it says it will take up to 30 days to process it.

I am wondering if any of you guys got your money back from TicketOne.it.

Thanks!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pinkish said:

Hey @giraffeandy, please tell me what happened with your request. I posted my request today and it says it will take up to 30 days to process it.

I am wondering if any of you guys got your money back from TicketOne.it.

Thanks!

 

Nothing has happened yet but it's been "only" two weeks since I filled out the form so I'm still waiting for the money. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

 

Nothing has happened yet but it's been "only" two weeks since I filled out the form so I'm still waiting for the money. 

Yes, "only 2 weeks" :( Please write back when it happens, I will write, too. I just hope we get the money and not some voucher that would be converted to money in 18 months - April 2022!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

I sent my request at the beginning of July, when the voucher was still the only option available. I received a confirmation e-mail and I was told that it may take up to 30 days to process it. Well, over 30 days have passed, but still no answer. I think they have some problems in understanding how to do things now that the law has changed, but they could at least notify people that they are keep working on their requests. This morning I wrote to them again, I'll let you know if I receive any answer!

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Chris_14 said:

I sent my request at the beginning of July, when the voucher was still the only option available. I received a confirmation e-mail and I was told that it may take up to 30 days to process it. Well, over 30 days have passed, but still no answer. I think they have some problems in understanding how to do things now that the law has changed, but they could at least notify people that they are keep working on their requests. This morning I wrote to them again, I'll let you know if I receive any answer!

 

I sent my request 4 weeks ago after the new law was approved (still at the end of July) and I haven't even received a confirmation e-mail. :emot-sad: I'm going to contact them too if I won't receive my money till the end of this month. I get that they have a lot of requests but from what I've heard, other promoters are way more customer-friendly and quite fast even under these conditions so i don't think I'm asking that much... 

Edited by giraffeandy
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, giraffeandy said:

I sent my request 4 weeks ago after the new law was approved (still at the end of July) and I haven't even received a confirmation e-mail. :emot-sad:

same. :sad: The one for Taormina I sent even earlier, before the law was approved, and didn't get a confirmation mail either. Really, what's the problem with at least notifying people via automated e-mail that they received the request and are working on it?! Unless they want to scam us and pretend they haven't received our requests. :sneaky2: But in that case they can be sure that with altogether over 500€ for the tix bought for me and friends I'll contact a lawyer! :mad3:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy