CANCELLED: 2020 - Mika @ Arena di Verona, Italy, 10 August

mellody

1 minute ago, giraffeandy said:

But I requested my refund after the new law because I don't want a voucher. 

Me too, but there are lots of people who made their request before that date. I think that, to behave in the same way with all the people, they have sent the voucher to everyone who made the request before 31 july. Now they are sending the last vouchers, so everyone can make the request for the voucher refund. 

21 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

But I requested my refund after the new law because I didn't want a voucher. I sent my request on 28th of July so the new law was already over a week old by that time.

14 minutes ago, lormare73 said:

Me too, but there are lots of people who made their request before that date. I think that, to behave in the same way with all the people, they have sent the voucher to everyone who made the request before 31 july. Now they are sending the last vouchers, so everyone can make the request for the voucher refund. 

I also waited the new law before sending the voucher request, hoping in a refund. What I understood is that I'll have my money back only if the gig I bought the tickets for will not be rescheduled within 18 months. I didn't expect a refund right now, but at a certain point I was afraid something could go wrong (or worse, the whole thing is already wrong), cause I didn't even receive a simple confirmation that my request was being processed. 

On 9/14/2020 at 8:14 PM, lormare73 said:

In the covid page of Ticketone they say that the vouchers received for definitely cancelled events will be cash refunded starting from 18th september. You will have 30 days to request the conversion of vouchers in cash. 

Screenshot_20200914-201104_Chrome.jpg

Thanks for this info, I received my vouchers from ticketone but wouldn't have known that I need to request a cash reimbursement extra. 🙄 Good to know!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mellody said:

Thanks for this info, I received my vouchers from ticketone but wouldn't have known that I need to request a cash reimbursement extra. 🙄 Good to know!

Great news. I have checked on TicketMaster.it. They say the same. We can ask for a convertion from the voucher to money!😁

ScreenshotCapture_2020_09_15_23_05_26_997.jpg

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

But we have to wait till the 18th of September to send our requests.

I

Yes I got it, I just decided to put the links for information here, because there were only screens on this thread and it took time to find it :)

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

I sent them an e-mail, it's probably useless but that's all I can do. Also, I want the whole amount I've paid, I don't know why I should pay them € 8,11 for nothing... :dunno:

I think it's a charge for the TicketOne's service. They did their job. They sold tickets. It's like you buy someting on ebay and you pay mail fees.

When you return goods they give you back the good's price but not the mailing fees.

On TicketMaster my fee is 6,04 EUR.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska

5 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I think it's a charge for the TicketOne's service. They did their job. They sold tickets. It's like you buy someting on ebay and you pay mail fees.

When you return goods they give you back the good's price but not the mailing fees.

On TicketMaster my fee is 6,04 EUR.

8 euros for sending an e-mail? That's the most expensive e-mail I've ever seen. Sorry but they did literally nothing. Their service doesn't work at all. 

(Btw, if you return goods for a good reason, you don't pay the mail fees...)

Edited by giraffeandy

4 hours ago, Anna-is-golden said:

Hello!

I’m writing that because yesterday i finally received my voucher!

But...in this mail they don’t mention about what happens if i don’t use my voucher. After the expire date they should give me the money back via bank transfer🤷🏻‍♀️ 

I also (finally) received my vouchers yesterday, I got the same message as you. They're being a little bit unfair not mentioning it in the email, but now you have time until 17th of October to convert the voucher into a monetary refund.

Here is the link kindly shared by @Mousetraphttps://www.ticketone.it/campaign/covid-19/?awc=9567_1600185380_cbdb8626fb63468ed6f733a85ef63a59&cHash=a548a95cd8415dcc921aea1e7212ab1e&utm_campaign=textlink&utm_content=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.teamworld.it%2F&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=awin

Hope this helps 😊

Edited by Chris_14
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Are you sure? I thought each and every bank has it - but usually we don't use it so we don't even know it exists. When I needed mine I had to google it.

Yes, I googled. Russia doesn't use IBAN system. We use SWIFT plus account number to get money from abroad.

Edited by Mousetrap
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Mousetrap said:

To get a refund you need to enter IBAN code. But we don't have it in Russia. Very nice (No).

IBAN code means your Bank account number, a 20-digit code in which the first five digits for Russia are 30101, you don't have it?

Edited by krysady

1 hour ago, krysady said:

IBAN code means your Bank account number, a 20-digit code in which the first five digits for Russia are 30101, you don't have it?

Russian bank account numbers begin from 4. I tried to enter it but it kept saying that the number is wrong. Anyway after I left the page and then came back I saw that my request was sent. But I don't remember what information was there when I left the page 😅 I wrote a letter to ticketone, we'll see what and if they reply.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 9/19/2020 at 3:28 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Are you sure? I thought each and every bank has it - but usually we don't use it so we don't even know it exists. When I needed mine I had to google it.

IBAN ist just within the EU.

@Mousetrap if you don't find another way to get your money back, DM me if you want... I could have the money sent to me and then transfer it to you via paypal.

4 hours ago, mellody said:

IBAN ist just within the EU.

@Mousetrap if you don't find another way to get your money back, DM me if you want... I could have the money sent to me and then transfer it to you via paypal.

Hi Mellody.

Do you think you can get money on someone else's voucher?

In the email from TicketMaster they say that it can be reimboursed only on the name the voucher has been issued.

I have a probleme with a ticket I bought from one fan who does not have bank account (she is only 18y-o) and she paid via PayPal. But TicketOne wants the bank account only :shocked: