CANCELLED: 2020 - Mika @ Teatro Antico Taormina, Italy, 4 August

mellody

• 4 months later...

⚠️ CANCELLED !

https://www.barleyarts.com/le-date-estive-del-revelation-tour-di-mika-sono-annullate/

3 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

Le date estive del Revelation Tour di MIKA sono annullate

Pubblicato il 18 Giugno 2020

In ottemperanza alle disposizioni per evitare il diffondersi del COVID-19, Barley Arts è spiacente di comunicare che i concerti del Revelation Tour di Mika previsti per mercoledì 15 luglio a Perugia, martedì 4 agosto a Taormina, giovedì 6 agosto a Riola Sardo (OR) e lunedì 10 agosto all’Arena di Verona sono annullati.

Sarà possibile fare richiesta di voucher ai circuiti di biglietteria entro e non oltre il 31 luglio 2020. Per maggiori informazioni sulle modalità di inoltro della richiesta, consultare il sito del circuito di biglietteria che ha emesso il biglietto.

Per il concerto di Perugia, consultare la sezione FAQ sul sito di Umbria Jazz.

Mercoledì 15 Luglio 2020

Perugia, Umbria Jazz  – Arena Santa Giuliana

ANNULLATO

Martedì 4 Agosto 2020

Taormina (ME), Teatro Antico

ANNULLATO

Giovedì 6 Agosto 2020

Riola Sardo (OR), Parco dei Suoni

ANNULLATO

Lunedì 10 Agosto 2020

Arena di Verona

ANNULLATO

English

The summer dates of the MIKA Revelation Tour are cancelled

In compliance with the provisions to prevent the spread of COVID-19, Barley Arts is sorry to report that Mika's Revelation Tour concerts scheduled for Wednesday 15 July in Perugia, Tuesday 4 August in Taormina, Thursday 6 August in Riola Sardo (OR) and Monday 10 August at the Arena di Verona are canceled.

It will be possible to request vouchers from the ticket circuits by and no later than 31 July 2020. For more information on how to forward the request, consult the website of the ticket circuit that issued the ticket.

For the Perugia concert, consult the FAQ section on the website Umbria Jazz.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Stefania Serafin said:

Did any of you who bought tickets for this event get the voucher? I bought tickets from ticketone, filled the online reimboursement form before July 31st and did not hear anything yet. Thanks!

Same. Bought a ticket for a friend on ticketone, filled out the form in time  but got nothing so far. :(

On 8/24/2020 at 8:37 AM, Stefania Serafin said:

Did any of you who bought tickets for this event get the voucher? I bought tickets from ticketone, filled the online reimboursement form before July 31st and did not hear anything yet. Thanks!

Same only with Verona. 

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, mellody said:

I don't understand the details, but apparently there's news on reimbursement for Taormina:

If you have received the voucher you can request its cash refund from 9th to 25th October filling the online form both on Ticketone and Ticketmaster (I think it's the same procedure as for Verona). 

• Thanks 1

So apparently for Taormina the one who bought the ticket has to enter the voucher code, for Verona  it also worked with a different name - but it's a different promoter... and apparently they also charge lots of fees! :aah: The value on the voucher was 115€, although the original price was 122€ - I think that's still pretty normal, was about the same for Verona. But when entering the voucher for reimbursement, it cut off another 15€, so it's 22€ of fees altogether, for ONE ticket! That's just impertinent! :sneaky2: I wish I could get tickets for Mika's next Italian gigs (whenever that will be) a different way, because I've seriously lost all trust in those Italian ticket sellers, they're criminals! :sneaky2:  In Germany they couldn't get away with that sh*t! :mad3:

Is it the same on Ticketmaster with those high fees?

• Like 1

Ok finally the reimbursement from ticketone worked.And yes they are sharks indeed.

How did you do the one with ticketmaster? I have a voucher now but in the page for converting voucher to to reimbursement, it shows me the old page: https://help.ticketmaster.it/hc/en-us/articles/360007905958-Refund-request-event-list 

Am I missing something obvious? 

Thanks!

Stefania 

9 minutes ago, Stefania Serafin said:

Ok finally the reimbursement from ticketone worked.And yes they are sharks indeed.

How did you do the one with ticketmaster? I have a voucher now but in the page for converting voucher to to reimbursement, it shows me the old page: https://help.ticketmaster.it/hc/en-us/articles/360007905958-Refund-request-event-list 

Am I missing something obvious? 

Thanks!

Stefania 

Oh I actually found a form for Verona only for ticketmaster.....let's see if it works...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...