:holland: The 2nd Date in Utrecht !!

REPORTS

PICS

VIDEOS

PRESS

Edited by Kumazzz
updating

34 minutes ago, mellody said:

@Statue_of_Liberty's video of the talk about writing OOL: :wub2: :rasta: :naughty: :wub2:

I always find it funny when he says "Nick Littlemore from Empire of the Sun", just because he has said it so often - but from now on, I'll find it even funnier. :lmao:

Edit: Talk for Relax:

Thank you sooo much,  Statue of Liberty, and Mellody,  for taping and sharing such special moments from the gigs, where MIKA is very personal and direct in what he tells! :wub2:

I've always thought that OOL is about Andy - "thanks God that you found me" :wub2:  I think that everybody being present at these intimate gigs in Utrecht are more than lucky - must be very special :blush-anim-cl:  So just enjoy the last one tonight,  and thanks in advance for everything you share with us at home...:sad:

Love, love

me 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, mamiam said:

Thank you sooo much,  Statue of Liberty, and Mellody,  for taping and sharing such special moments from the gigs, where MIKA is very personal and direct in what he tells! :wub2:I've always thought that OOL is about Andy - "thanks God that you found me" :wub2: 

Yes, after that “famous” speech at London Heaven gig in 2012 😃 and also because of some Andy’s tweets back in 2011 (but who knows if he was talking about Origin 🤷🏻‍♀️

anyway thank you sooooo much for the videos, it seems its been a very special gig ❤️

• Like 1

💖beautiful thank so much for all @Kumazzz i think that Mika is a beautiful man , magic, and very very humble  thank you for being there Mika!!! i stay always forever and ever with him and also with Max taylor of course 😋

• Thanks 1

@mellody thank you for sharing the videos! :wub2:

4 hours ago, mellody said:

I always find it funny when he says "Nick Littlemore from Empire of the Sun", just because he has said it so often - but from now on, I'll find it even funnier. :lmao:

:yeah: And I even knew him before with explaining it all the time. :lol3:

On 2/13/2020 at 1:01 PM, maggie112 said:

Yes, after that “famous” speech at London Heaven gig in 2012 😃 and also because of some Andy’s tweets back in 2011 (but who knows if he was talking about Origin 🤷🏻‍♀️

anyway thank you sooooo much for the videos, it seems its been a very special gig ❤️

What tweets are you talking about? 

2 hours ago, Susan Smith said:

What tweets are you talking about? 

When Mika was in Montreal in March 2011 Andy tweeted something like “I’ve heard Mika’s best song ever” and then when the album was about to come out he tweeted again something like OOL being his favourite pop love song ever 🤣 

So then we thought he was talking about OOL and it was dedicated to him (rather than to a temporary crush or an imaginary love) also because of the Heaven gig dedication, but well, who knows, it’s just their life and their business 🤣

Edited by maggie112

1 hour ago, maggie112 said:

When Mika was in Montreal in March 2011 Andy tweeted something like “I’ve heard Mika’s best song ever” and then when the album was about to come out he tweeted again something like OOL being his favourite pop love song ever 🤣 

Why I recall that he mentioned Lola being the song that he was talking about? I clearly remember he even said something about the collaboration with Fryars for that song... I wish we could still be able to read those tweets :aah:

2 hours ago, maggie112 said:

So then we thought he was talking about OOL and it was dedicated to him (rather than to a temporary crush or an imaginary love) also because of the Heaven gig dedication, but well, who knows, it’s just their life and their business 🤣

Oh lmao I thought it was accepted knowledge that OOL was written for Andy😂 he’s practically said it in multiple interviews. When he says “imaginary love” I don’t think he means an imaginary person, but rather the song was written without them being officially together, and him imagining what that love would be like. As he said, “in a moment of tilt you imagine love a lot more”. In my mind the chronology of events goes Love You when Im Drunk, Tomorrow, Origin Of Love. The “up break” he refers to (them getting back together) is definitely what Tomorrow is about. 

5 minutes ago, krysady said:

Why I recall that he mentioned Lola being the song that he was talking about? I clearly remember he even said something about the collaboration with Fryars for that song... I wish we could still be able to read those tweets :aah:

Omg I had no idea Andy used to have Twitter and tweet about mika. That’s so cute about OOL being his favourite pop love song. I suppose it must be if it’s written about him😂 aww I wish someone had screenshots 

• Like 1