2020 @ Zenith Strasbourg, FRANCE, 14 Feb REPORTS / PICS / VIDS

Kumazzz

34 minutes ago, Amy hudsone said:

She did meet him but it was not in private.

She was waiting with us after the show. And she spoke to Mika. And she did tell him what she wanted to say. And Mika was talking with her too.

I don't like the fact that now the journalist "blames" Mika for not accepting to meet the girl in private.

Maybe as @mellody suggested in her post about her letter, "sad stories just pull him down too much these days"? 

I don't even want to imagine a number of other fans coming to Mika to talk about their problems in private.

He has his own challenges now and I can understand that he needs to keep this high energy to cope with his professional and private life.

"We're gonna stay high not low."

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

She did meet him but it was not in private.

She was waiting with us after the show. And she spoke to Mika. And she did tell him what she wanted to say. And Mika was talking with her too.

I don't like the fact that now the journalist "blames" Mika for not accepting to meet the girl in private.

Maybe as @mellody suggested in her post about her letter, "sad stories just pull him down too much these days"? 

I don't even want to imagine a number of other fans coming to Mika to talk about their problems in private.

He has his own challenges now and I can understand that he needs to keep this high energy to cope with his professional and private life.

"We're gonna stay high not low."

I agree that the article is not fair at all (but it's DNA ,not exactly the top of papers…...🙄) because it doesn't relate the fact that she had the opportunity to tell her story and that he had kind words , probably the same he'd have on a private situation 

Maybe his management just wants to "protect" him emotionaly and could explain the fact that he didn't get the previous article :dunno:

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, carafon said:

I agree that the article is not fair at all (but it's DNA ,not exactly the top of papers…...🙄) because it doesn't relate the fact that she had the opportunity to tell her story and that he had kind words , probably the same he'd have on a private situation 

Maybe his management just wants to "protect" him emotionaly and could explain the fact that he didn't get the previous article :dunno:

She will contact the press to explain the true story.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes, I'm pretty sure that's the reason. As I said on the other thread, I think Mika just feels for others too much, he's so empathic and sensitive - and with all the sh*t he had to go through in recent times, he's just not able to deal with other people's problems right now. I also RTed Florine's story before the show, but Mika made it clear to me when I gave him a letter that he couldn't tolerate anything else than happy content in it. 

I think the story about the girl who had been in a coma was different, because from today's point of view it's a happy story, she woke up from the coma thanks to Mika. But Mika won't be able to heal Florine's hearing. I'm happy for her that she did get to talk with him after the show, I'm sure she's happy too, and Mika did the very best he could, so it's really just this journalist's fault. :angry:

• Like 5

22 hours ago, mellody said:

it's really just this journalist's fault. :angry:

I'm absolutely convinced of that too

I was used to report some events to them and it was rarely a good reflexion of reality 

Edited by carafon
  • Sad 1

https://youtu.be/b-_8yfXRPv0

Voici le lien vers le dernier concert européen du Revelation Tour à Strasbourg 😀 🎶 💘 Merci pour tout ce que vous avez donné durant ce Tour #Mika : amour, énergie, humour, partage, tendresse, bonheur, folie 🥰 🤩 On t'aime tellement 💕 💕 💕 💕 

Edited by Happymika_by_celine
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Happymika_by_celine said:

https://youtu.be/b-_8yfXRPv0

Voici le lien vers le dernier concert européen du Revelation Tour à Strasbourg 😀 🎶 💘 Merci pour tout ce que vous avez donné durant ce Tour #Mika : amour, énergie, humour, partage, tendresse, bonheur, folie 🥰 🤩 On t'aime tellement 💕 💕 💕 💕 

Merci beaucoup, Celine :cloud:

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska

17 hours ago, mellody said:

Yes, I'm pretty sure that's the reason. As I said on the other thread, I think Mika just feels for others too much, he's so empathic and sensitive - and with all the sh*t he had to go through in recent times, he's just not able to deal with other people's problems right now. I also RTed Florine's story before the show, but Mika made it clear to me when I gave him a letter that he couldn't tolerate anything else than happy content in it. 

I think the story about the girl who had been in a coma was different, because from today's point of view it's a happy story, she woke up from the coma thanks to Mika. But Mika won't be able to heal Florine's hearing. I'm happy for her that she did get to talk with him after the show, I'm sure she's happy too, and Mika did the very best he could, so it's really just this journalist's fault. :angry:

Hello everyone !

I'm SO sorry about everything. My first intention was to talk about my illness and when the article came out I was very disappointed about it. I sent a message to the reporter immediately after that to say how I was feeling. 

Thank you to EVERYONE of you for all your kindness and words. I never wanted to met Mika in private or anything else. All I want for him is to put some happiness in his life and showing my story wasn't a good way to do that. 

I receive several message from people Who also are suffering and Who wants to help me. But I'm so sad about the things this article says...

I had the chance to talk to Mika when he came out to see us after the show and it was TOO much kind. 

As I said before I am so sorry. It wasn't my intention.  I sent messages yesterday to tell all MY truth.

I really really hope that you know I'm an honnest person and that you will forgive me for all those crazy things !

• Like 12

5 hours ago, Florine said:

Hello everyone !

I'm SO sorry about everything. My first intention was to talk about my illness and when the article came out I was very disappointed about it. I sent a message to the reporter immediately after that to say how I was feeling. 

Thank you to EVERYONE of you for all your kindness and words. I never wanted to met Mika in private or anything else. All I want for him is to put some happiness in his life and showing my story wasn't a good way to do that. 

I receive several message from people Who also are suffering and Who wants to help me. But I'm so sad about the things this article says...

I had the chance to talk to Mika when he came out to see us after the show and it was TOO much kind. 

As I said before I am so sorry. It wasn't my intention.  I sent messages yesterday to tell all MY truth.

I really really hope that you know I'm an honnest person and that you will forgive me for all those crazy things !

There is not need to apoligize ,it's not your fault if the reporter didn't make his job properly

I hope he'll  make another paper because it was not fair to you neither

It's nice that you are in touch with other suffering people , and I hope you'll be able to enjoy the show in Colmar 🤞

• Like 4

1 hour ago, carafon said:

There is not need to apoligize ,it's not your fault if the reporter didn't make his job properly

I hope he'll  make another paper because it was not fair to you neither

It's nice that you are in touch with other suffering people , and I hope you'll be able to enjoy the show in Colmar 🤞

I just needed to say that because the other's opinion is very important to me. I love and respect Mika more than everything and his fans too so it was hard to me to read something wrong about him especially "because" of me. Now I just want to move on about that as soon as possible :)

And thank you for your kind words!! :)

• Like 2

Just want to share my happiness about this gig here too for a little😊: It was great! Of course, you all know!

Thank you for your nice reports and especially for the photos and videos of the meet & greet afterwards, as I couldn’t stay to wait for that (maybe or maybe not happening ) m&g.

For me this concert was great, because it came quite suprisingly after all that I actually went there. I had to cancel Brussels and Luxembourg before and I also was expecting not being able to visit this one. I actually avoided any contact to concert reviews or even Mika songs during the past weeks to not be to sad about not going… So I was quite unprepared for the concert. But eventually everything was good to go that day, so it was a suprisingly happy day. I’m just happy I have new Mika memories that I can live on now for the next months. 🥰 They make me stay high! :biggrin2:

It was the biggest concert venue I was in yet. That's why I chose a seating place when I bought the ticket half a year ago. My first Mika concert sitting... and I have to say, it was a different feeling. I had a good place though, not too far behind, quite in the front of the seating rows. But I missed the standing and all time dancing. :blush-anim-cl: For some songs people stood up, but after the songs they sat down again and every time I was thinking: "No, don't sit down, don't sit down again, please." But they did and I didn't want to annoy people behind me, so of course I sat again, too. 😏  And I missed the feeling of seeing Mika in real life size just in front of me. He looked quite small from that far away 🙈. But I have to admit that I could see the great stage set in whole very well from up there. 👍

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks a lot @mellody for letting us know.

The video has been taken at Strasbourg.

10 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

France 2

Télématin

• Émission du samedi 7 mars 2020
  • Issue of Saturday 7 March 2020

https://www.france.tv/france-2/telematin/1290175-telematin.html

• diffusé le sam. 07.03.20 à 6h59
  • disponible jusqu'au 19.01.38
  • info & société - 175 min - tous publics

YouTube

MP4 ( 720p / 67MB )

22 minutes ago, mellody said:

Thank you! Any of the French speakers, what does Mika say in the last part of the interview? I just understand something about "normal life"...

I think before that, he talks about keeping his colours (what he said before) and something about the 2 parts of him, Mika and Michael, being equally important, if I understand it right.

The videos are from Strasbourg, I can see some of the fanactions on them. :wub2:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Thanks a lot @mellody for letting us know.

The video has been taken at Strasbourg.

Translation of Mika's part

Mika:" Getting on stage is my therapy. It is my way to put things on place. 

I wanted to create a show with different chapters. And each chapter has its own colour, in which I put together emotions, subjects about which I want to discuss with the audience during the show. with music, in different colours and different emotions.

Two years ago I created a sort of challenge for myself. I asked myself a question. I said: Ok. I have 10 years of my career on stage. I have been ctreating music - melodic, pop. And all this to tell stories. How can I grow up, evoluate without loosing my colours? I think it is the biggest challenge for all of us. In our grown up life the biggest challenge is to evoluate without loosing our colours.

In the past I thought it was a big difference between Mika and Michael. I thought that the only way to live the life I loved was to forget the part of Michael. I am now 36 and I realised that it is not true. I had this pressure between Mika and Michael : which one is real? Well, both. Both identities are important. Because both are part of my creativity. 

Tonight I want that the audience leave the venue with an sort of impression that they didn't know what happened. That is why concerts are so important. Concerts can provoke something what is hard to find in a normal life".

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I know I know I’m really late with that but I don’t think you guys would mind if I add some of my pictures I made at Strasbourg 😄🙌🏼
So here we are: Both Videos are Tomorrow (I accidentally pushed the stop button😄) Edit: ups accidentally posted a video twice!

15FA6D5C-05EF-4568-8046-CBAEB496B625.jpeg

7B6315FA-3542-4FAB-B8C1-DC0B19020885.jpeg

2391CD8B-78A4-43A7-8820-D5D162B0E08D.jpeg

9EF96973-40E9-472D-A56C-7172AEA3528A.jpeg

983F5C33-4F2D-4271-BA3D-3EB98F655EEB.jpeg

B8AAF696-5740-4735-8A8A-A78A22286D10.jpeg

285DD875-CADA-45F7-835A-7D9D9C880CC6.jpeg

425EA4B9-CB1D-4324-A910-B9A3BFA4554D.jpeg

213283D9-ECFD-4FD1-B922-B93D889C6F1E.jpeg

7A9B3D43-BC16-41A9-B299-4D45F4AE68C8.jpeg

C86EAC45-DC39-4048-9A88-E6777725F386.jpeg

704CCA52-D74F-4F63-A6E7-9980D4108E68.jpeg

148EE336-9245-473A-94F5-EFD6581C8FF6.jpeg

1A10BF57-59B0-49C9-AF1A-E5D66EABA729.jpeg

966C9C0A-DB87-4756-88E2-7B8DCA48AAC0.jpeg

8A3B2B31-BAC4-4286-8A44-0AF97D9922F8.jpeg

0F528349-580C-4FE7-9851-7433591DA2D8.jpeg

3E9CAADF-BEB5-4094-B697-180C998A27C2.jpeg

Edited by EzPz_german_squeezy
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, EzPz_german_squeezy said:

I know I know I’m really late with that but I don’t think you guys would mind if I add some of my pictures I made at Strasbourg 😄🙌🏼
So here we are: Both Videos are Tomorrow (I accidentally pushed the stop button😄) Edit: ups accidentally posted a video twice!

15FA6D5C-05EF-4568-8046-CBAEB496B625.jpeg

7B6315FA-3542-4FAB-B8C1-DC0B19020885.jpeg

2391CD8B-78A4-43A7-8820-D5D162B0E08D.jpeg

9EF96973-40E9-472D-A56C-7172AEA3528A.jpeg

983F5C33-4F2D-4271-BA3D-3EB98F655EEB.jpeg

B8AAF696-5740-4735-8A8A-A78A22286D10.jpeg

285DD875-CADA-45F7-835A-7D9D9C880CC6.jpeg

425EA4B9-CB1D-4324-A910-B9A3BFA4554D.jpeg

213283D9-ECFD-4FD1-B922-B93D889C6F1E.jpeg

7A9B3D43-BC16-41A9-B299-4D45F4AE68C8.jpeg

C86EAC45-DC39-4048-9A88-E6777725F386.jpeg

704CCA52-D74F-4F63-A6E7-9980D4108E68.jpeg