CANCELLED : 2020 - Mika @ Coliseum de A Coruña, Galicia, Spain 30 July

Kumazzz

Galicia en Concierto.com

:spain:

Mika concierto en A Coruña 30 julio

El cantante Mika estará este año Galicia con un concierto en el Coliseum de A Coruña el día 30 de julio dentro de su “Revelation Tour”.

El cantante de origen libanés acaba de publicar un disco en directo titulado “Live At Brooklyn Steel” y en este concierto nos deleitará con todos sus grandes éxitos.

El artista saltó a la fama en el año 2007 gracias su exitoso tema “Grace Kelly” incluido en el disco “Life in Cartoon Motion”. Será la tercera vez que Mika visita Galicia, después de actuar en Vigo en 2010 y A Coruña en 2012.

• CUANDO: Jul 30, 2020 a las 22:30 pm
  • DONDE: Coliseum, A Coruña

:uk:

Mika concert in A Coruña July 30

The singer Mika will be this year Galicia with a concert in the Coliseum of A Coruña on July 30 in his "Revelation Tour".

The singer of Lebanese origin has just published a live album entitled "Live At Brooklyn Steel" and in this concert he will delight us with all his greatest hits.

The artist rose to fame in 2007 thanks to his hit song "Grace Kelly" included in the album "Life in Cartoon Motion". It will be the third time that Mika visits Galicia, after performing in Vigo in 2010 and A Coruña in 2012.

•      WHEN: Jul 30, 2020 at 22:30 pm
  •      WHERE: Coliseum, A Coruña

Edited by Kumazzz
updating
  • Thanks 1

eventbrite.es

Mika. Revelation Tour - Coliseum A Coruña

Acerca de este evento

No te pierdas el concierto de Mika. Revelation Tour , el próximo jueves, 30 de julio de 2020 a las horas 22:30h. en el Coliseum de A Coruña (apertura de puertas a las 21:00h.).

¡!Mika vuelve a los escenarios!! el próximo día 30 de Julio estará en en COLISEUM de A Coruña, presentando su nuevo disco "My Name Is Michael Holbrook".

Con más de 10 millones de discos vendidos hasta la fecha, MIKA se ha convertido en un artista de Oro y Platino en 32 países de todo el mundo y ha demostrado ser un verdadero hombre del Renacimiento que muestra sus muchos talentos como escritor de canciones, intérprete, diseñador de moda, ilustrador y columnista.

Tras cuatro años de silencio, Mika vuelve al panorama musical con ‘Ice Cream’, nuevo single y anticipo de su quinto trabajo de estudio, ‘My Name Is Michael Holbrook’. En esta ocasión el intérprete de "Grace Kelly"; ha encontrado la inspiración en la actitud irreverente de la música de los años noventa y en George Michael, entre otros. “Atrévete a ser la versión más orgullosa de ti mismo. Atrévete a ser un hombre sensual, atrévete a expresar en voz alta los deseos que siempre mantienes dentro de tu cabeza”.

Mika presentará ‘My Name Is Michael Holbrook’ en una gira que recorrerá las principales ciudades de Europa.

¡! No te lo puedes perder ¡!

:uk: Google translator

Spoiler

About this event

Don't miss Mika's concert. Revelation Tour, next Thursday, July 30, 2020 at 10:30 p.m. in the Coliseum of A Coruña (doors open at 9:00 p.m.).

Mika returns to the stage! On July 30 he will be at COLISEUM in A Coruña, presenting his new album "My Name Is Michael Holbrook".

With more than 10 million records sold to date, MIKA has become a Gold and Platinum artist in 32 countries around the world and has proven to be a true Renaissance man who shows his many talents as a song writer, performer , fashion designer, illustrator and columnist.

After four years of silence, Mika returns to the music scene with ‘Ice Cream’, a new single and anticipates her fifth studio, ‘My Name Is Michael Holbrook’. On this occasion the interpreter of "Grace Kelly"; He has found inspiration in the irreverent attitude of the music of the 1990s and in George Michael, among others. “Dare to be the most proud version of yourself. Dare to be a sensual man, dare to express aloud the desires that you always keep inside your head. ”

Mika will present ‘My Name Is Michael Holbrook’ on a tour that will tour the main cities of Europe.

! You can not lose this !

457507011_https_cdn.evbuc.com_images_89782997_359790940377_1_original.20200128-170330.thumb.jpg.fd7e0f68d9a35ac37c800c5155064025.jpg

https.thumb.jpg.0aed0908ffc5667f00c850e2dcf93fa9.jpg

• Like 3

They are doing a big promotion

PrimerBeat Producción is at Coliseum da Coruña.

· A Coruña · 

MIKA regresa a #Galicia convertido en una estrella de talla mundial. El 30JUL saltaremos, bailaremos y cantaremos todxs juntxs con ‘we are golden’ y el resto de grandes éxitos del británico en el #Coliseum de #ACoruña, 8 años después de su última visita.

Hazte ya con tu entrada -> http://bit.ly/mikaprimerbeat

Edited by Mikasister

Mika en A Coruña - 30 Juio
6 views · 
El próximo 30 de julio reviviremos juntos los grandes éxitos de MIKA en una fecha que marcará un antes y un después en #Galicia
No te quedes sin tu entrada haciendo click en http://bit.ly/mikaprimerbeat
  • Like 2

PrimerBeat Producción is at Coliseum da Coruña.

2 mins · A Coruña · 

8 años después, regresa a Galicia convertido en una auténtica estrella. Si aún no sabes de qué es capaz MIKA, esta es tu oportunidad. Haz click en http://bit.ly/mikaprimerbeat y ven a comprobarlo el 30JUL en el #Coliseum de #ACoruña

• Like 1

They are promoting Mika more than he does it in Spain since 2007

“Enérgico y colorido, un show lleno de vida”.
MIKA promete ofrecernos algo inolvidable sobre el escenario y tú podrás comprobarlo en primera persona haciendo click en http://bit.ly/mikaprimerbeat
30JUL, #MikaRevelationTour en el #Coliseum de #ACoruña

• Like 1

On 2/26/2020 at 12:46 PM, Mikasister said:

They are promoting Mika more than he does it in Spain since 2007

Well, I suppose they want to establish him in the Spanish-speaking market (again), now that he's learning Spanish. I hope for you and the other Spanish fans that it'll work out and you'll get lots of gigs in the future. :wub2:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, mellody said:

Well, I suppose they want to establish him in the Spanish-speaking market (again), now that he's learning Spanish. I hope for you and the other Spanish fans that it'll work out and you'll get lots of gigs in the future. :wub2:

Now waiting for him to say something about those gigs.

They are doing a great promotion. Mika has fans in Spain and he's known here but it seems fans are hiding under the stones.

• Like 2

On 3/2/2020 at 3:16 PM, mellody said:

Wow! I didn't know that he is learning Spanish. I saw him trying to speak sometimes in a TV program called "El Hormiguero" (not a fan, by the way, but with Mika is an exception) but he was always mixing Italian with Spanish and English. He was super nice and cute the last time he was there (2012 I think), he didn't want an interpreter. He tried making all the program by himself.

By the way, I have been looking at the lists of the songs he is singing and I am sad not seeing "Live your live" because is the ones that it is in my top list, anyway there are many others that I have 😅, but in that one he says some words in Spanish and that would be awesome to see it live.

https://www.setlist.fm/stats/mika-53d6e381.html?year=2020

25 minutes ago, Adhara said:

Wow! I didn't know that he is learning Spanish. I saw him trying to speak sometimes in a TV program called "El Hormiguero" (not a fan, by the way, but with Mika is an exception) but he was always mixing Italian with Spanish and English. He was super nice and cute the last time he was there (2012 I think), he didn't want an interpreter. He tried making all the program by himself.

By the way, I have been looking at the lists of the songs he is singing and I am sad not seeing "Live your live" because is the ones that it is in my top list, anyway there are many others that I have 😅, but in that one he says some words in Spanish and that would be awesome to see it live.

But he sings that song in spanish gigs. He did it in Barcelona and Madrid. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Adhara said:

He's learning Spanish for a project in Mexico (he said so in an Australian interview), but I suppose it also can't hurt for his success in Spain. ;)

And as Mikasister said, he sang Live your Life at the Spanish gigs last year.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, mellody said:

He's learning Spanish for a project in Mexico (

Even during his staying in Mexico last year - he was speaking Spanish on TV and at the gig.

So he has just to recall some vocabulary, I think. 

It's not like the Italian he had to learn from the beginning for X-Factor.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Adhara said:

1 hour ago, mellody said:

He's learning Spanish for a project in Mexico (he said so in an Australian interview), but I suppose it also can't hurt for his success in Spain. ;)

And as Mikasister said, he sang Live your Life at the Spanish gigs last year.

Always sings Live Your Life when he performs in Spain.  So, Im sure he will do it in Coruña. I can't believe that next month will be 7 years since he came to Barcelona to present the song for the beer comercial. We spent an unforgettable afternoon with him. :cloud:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

Always sings Live Your Life when he performs in Spain.  So, Im sure he will do it in Coruña. I can't believe that next month will be 7 years since he came to Barcelona to present the song for the beer comercial. We spent an unforgettable afternoon with him. :cloud:

So lucky! 😄👏

• Thanks 1

Good morning, after the last measures approved by the Xunta de Galicia regarding public show restrictions (http://bit.ly/XuntaCOVID19), from Ataquilla we are working with organizers and venues to clarify doubts and inform you about possible postponements and concert cancellations in the nearest dates. We ask for your patience. As a general rule, the action protocol will be as follows 👇

This for the concerts of the next weeks. I hope that by the end of July the thing has calmed down.

Edited by Mikasister

18 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Good morning, after the last measures approved by the Xunta de Galicia regarding public show restrictions (http://bit.ly/XuntaCOVID19), from Ataquilla we are working with organizers and venues to clarify doubts and inform you about possible postponements and concert cancellations in the nearest dates. We ask for your patience. As a general rule, the action protocol will be as follows 👇

This for the concerts of the next weeks. I hope that by the end of July the thing has calmed down.

Some people say the warm weather will help and it won't be a problem anymore by summer, some people say it can last months or even a year what I've heard... It's so messed up that I don't know what to think anymore. I just hope it gets better soon... :pray:

• Like 3