CANCELLED : 2020 - Mika @ Coliseum de A Coruña, Galicia, Spain 30 July

Kumazzz

• mari62 changed the title to CANCELLED: 2020 - Mika @ Coliseum de A Coruña, Galicia, Spain 30 July

I've asked them again and said they dont lie and I have been told not to worry because the concert is going on. Is it weird if this gig is cancelled and the ones that take place a few weeks before in Italy and France don't. Seeing Italy  is in worse conditions as far as the pandemic and restrictions are concerned than Spain. And this one is in the last day ofJuly. I'm really confudsed now.:dunno:

9 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

I've asked them again and said they dont lie and I have been told not to worry because the concert is going on. Is it weird if this gig is cancelled and the ones that take place a few weeks before in Italy and France don't. Seeing Italy  is in worse conditions as far as the pandemic and restrictions are concerned than Spain. And this one is in the last day ofJuly. I'm really confudsed now.:dunno:

To be honest, I think they are just trying to buy some time and waiting till the last minute... I have a ticket for a festival (not Mika) in the end of June and even though some festivals were already postponed, this one wasn't but I think it's just a matter of time. The music business has huge problems as well now, many shows and festivals are cancelled or postponed and they don't have the money to refund all people at once if they have to cancel so they are trying to reschedule or at least buy some time till they have to make the final decision. However, I really hope I'm wrong this time.

Edited by giraffeandy

21 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

To be honest, I think they are just trying to buy some time and waiting till the last minute... I have a ticket for a festival (not Mika) in the end of June and even though some festivals were already postponed, this one wasn't but I think it's just a matter of time. The music business has huge problems as well now, many shows and festivals are cancelled or postponed and they don't have the money to refund all people at once if they have to cancel so they are trying to reschedule or at least buy some time till they have to make the final decision. However, I really hope I'm wrong this time.

Don't you think the situation will calm down between now and July/August?

15 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Don't you think the situation will calm down between now and July/August?

I have honestly no idea but here the experts say it can take longer... It probably will calm down a bit but it will take some time till everything gets back to normal.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mellody said:

@Mikasister maybe @Kumazzz just interpreted your "sigh" that way that this article says it's cancelled? :dunno:

Aiss Karin, you made me laugh.  Sorry. With *sigh* I wanted to express the months that have passed since I saw him in concert and my hope that the situation of COVID-19 will let us see him in July.  I hope it was just a misunderstanding.

• Like 1

• mari62 changed the title to 2020 - Mika @ Coliseum de A Coruña, Galicia, Spain 30 July

Mika en Galicia - 30 Julio

Como nos canta MIKA en su 'Staring at the Sun', mientras aún quede luz, cantaremos esta canción para ti 💖😉

Juntos recordaremos para siempre el 30 de julio en el #Coliseum de #ACoruña

Tus entradas te esperan en http://bit.ly/mikaprimerbeat

As MIKA sings to us in his 'Staring at the Sun', while there is still light, we will sing this song for you 💖😉

Together we will remember forever July 30 at the #Coliseum in # ACoruña

• Like 2

Curiosidades de Mika
20 views · 
4 hours ago · A Coruña · 
Que MIKA es un artista top, capaz de crear auténticos bombazos musicales es una realidad, pero lo más probable es que no conozcas las curiosidades que te mostramos a continuación. Seguro que desde hoy, aprecias aún más la figura de este genio.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know why they are still announcing it. Some artists who were to perform at the Coliseum have already postponed their performances to fall. I don't understand why Mika's team hasn't told them that Mika is not supposed to go. :dunno:

PrimerBeat Producción

Mika, puro talento

Toda una vida llena de tremendas vivencias le han convertido en una persona capaz de sobreponerse a todo tipo de adversidades, y esas influencias se ven claramente reflejadas en las letras de sus canciones.
MIKA es la expresión viva de un talento artístico construido desde cero y que ha conseguido llegar a lo más alto.

Mika, pure talent

A whole life full of tremendous experiences have made him a capable person of overcoming all kinds of adversity, and those influences are clearly reflected in the lyrics of his songs.
MIKA is the living expression of an artistic talent built from scratch and that has managed to reach the top.

Edited by Mikasister
  • Confused 4

5 hours ago, Mikasister said:

I don't know why they are still announcing it. Some artists who were to perform at the Coliseum have already postponed their performances to fall. I don't understand why Mika's team hasn't told them that Mika is not supposed to go. :dunno:

Maybe they want him to postpone it to autumn, but he says no, we'll have to cancel, and they won't let him out of the contract yet? Just a thought, after what he said in the IG live - I think he wouldn't agree to a new date that might have to be postponed again - and if they think differently, probably the date will be kept until they have no other choice. :dunno: