CANCELLED : 2020 - Mika @ Coliseum de A Coruña, Galicia, Spain 30 July

Kumazzz

39 minutes ago, mellody said:

Maybe they want him to postpone it to autumn, but he says no, we'll have to cancel, and they won't let him out of the contract yet? Just a thought, after what he said in the IG live - I think he wouldn't agree to a new date that might have to be postponed again - and if they think differently, probably the date will be kept until they have no other choice. :dunno:

It will be probably like this

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...

:Update:

03/05/2020 Last update

evensi.com

Mika. Revelation Tour - Coliseum A Coruña - 2020-07-30 July 2020
c/ francisco pérez carballo 2

COVID-19: many events have been canceled or postponed, please check with the organizer the event status.

No te pierdas el concierto de Mika. Revelation Tour , el próximo jueves, 30 de julio de 2020 a las horas 22:30h. en el Coliseum de A Coruña (apertura de puertas a las 21:00h.).

¡!Mika vuelve a los escenarios!! el próximo día 30 de Julio estará en en COLISEUM de A Coruña, presentando su nuevo disco "My Name Is Michael Holbrook".

Con más de 10 millones de discos vendidos hasta la fecha, MIKA se ha convertido en un artista de Oro y Platino en 32 países de todo el mundo y ha demostrado ser un verdadero hombre del Renacimiento que muestra sus muchos talentos como escritor de canciones, intérprete, diseñador de moda, ilustrador y columnista.

Tras cuatro años de silencio, Mika vuelve al panorama musical con ‘Ice Cream’, nuevo single y anticipo de su quinto trabajo de estudio, ‘My Name Is Michael Holbrook’. En esta ocasión el intérprete de "Grace Kelly"; ha encontrado la inspiración en la actitud irreverente de la música de los años noventa y en George Michael, entre otros. “Atrévete a ser la versión más orgullosa de ti mismo. Atrévete a ser un hombre sensual, atrévete a expresar en voz alta los deseos que siempre mantienes dentro de tu cabeza”.

Mika presentará ‘My Name Is Michael Holbrook’ en una gira que recorrerá las principales ciudades de Europa.

¡! No te lo puedes perder ¡!

:uk:

Don't miss Mika's concert. Revelation Tour, next Thursday, July 30, 2020 at 10:30 p.m. at the Coliseum in A Coruña (doors open at 9:00 p.m.).

Mika returns to the stage !! next July 30th he will be at COLISEUM in A Coruña, presenting his new album "My Name Is Michael Holbrook".

With more than 10 million albums sold to date, MIKA has become a Gold and Platinum artist in 32 countries around the world and has proven to be a true Renaissance man who shows off his many talents as a songwriter, performer. , fashion designer, illustrator and columnist.

After four years of silence, Mika returns to the music scene with ‘Ice Cream’, a new single and a preview of her fifth studio album, ‘My Name Is Michael Holbrook’. This time the interpreter of "Grace Kelly"; He has found inspiration in the irreverent attitude of the music of the nineties and in George Michael, among others. Dare to be the proudest version of yourself. Dare to be a sensual man, dare to express out loud the desires that you always keep inside your head ”.

Mika will present ‘My Name Is Michael Holbrook’ on a tour that will tour the main cities of Europe.

! You can not lose this !

original.20200128-170330.thumb.jpg.85d9de2d0b4f944507addd9a3dc830b5.jpg

• Confused 4

• 2 weeks later...

Twitter

Warning sign

El concierto de Mika el 30 de julio en A Coruña ha sido cancelado. Procederemos a la devolución automática de las entradas.

Lo sentimos mucho y esperamos veros pronto en algún concierto!

Gracias por vuestra paciencia y apoyo.

Mika's concert on July 30 in A Coruña has been canceled. We will proceed to the automatic return of the tickets.

We are very sorry and we hope to see you soon at a concert!

Thanks for your patience and support.

Blue heart

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sigh, we knew it, but still my heart sinks a little every time another event gets officially cancelled. :(

Was it the organizer who cancelled or are there new regulations by the Spanish government re. events? Just asking because of the Cap Roig Festival 2 days later... I'm sure Corona won't disappear within these 2 days. :mf_rosetinted:

• Sad 3

41 minutes ago, mellody said:

Sigh, we knew it, but still my heart sinks a little every time another event gets officially cancelled. :(

Was it the organizer who cancelled or are there new regulations by the Spanish government re. events? Just asking because of the Cap Roig Festival 2 days later... I'm sure Corona won't disappear within these 2 days. :mf_rosetinted:

I was sure this would happen, but it's still a shame. I have mixed feelings. I don't want to risk my health but I'm sad because my illusions have vanished like smoke :tears:

I'm sure Cap Roig will be canceled. We do not know what will happen in August but the virus will still be here and concentrating so many people in a venue, even if it is outdoors, won't be allowed.

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

After reading this information Im really worried about the future and shows and Im not talking only about Mika's gigs but all the shows in theaters, cinemas etc ...everything that involves large concentrations of people.

https://www.diariodeferrol.com/opinion/aturuxos/ejercito-avisa-tiempo-nos-espera-2022/20200509004107280601.html?fbclid=IwAR2T7MOIiXxI0iNr3sG6_eCSGS_dQSlAQg-yaqXaJinkO4-LLOogW4tOMIU

Spanish Army :  The Army warns in time of what awaits us until 2022

Army is very clear:

We must prepare for the next two outbreaks of Covid-19. And they warn in time, so that no one can say afterwards that the return of the virus caught them by surprise. The study conducted by the military says that both, this fall and the next, the disease will return with force and that it will not be until 2022 when we will recover what we call normal life. And, in case anyone still thought that the virus was not here to stay, army predicts that we will never have one hundred percent acquired immunity - which means that we can be infected a thousand times - and that no vaccine will offer total protection. And it ends with a warning that no matter how obvious it is, the greatest danger will be crowds.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

43 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

The study conducted by the military says that both, this fall and the next, the disease will return with force and that it will not be until 2022 when we will recover what we call normal life.

Many studies say that there's likely to be a second wave in autumn, and that normal life will only be possible in 2022, when enough people got vaccined. I've heard nothing yet though about a third wave in autumn 2021, and I wonder how they would find this out, I don't think they know much more about the virus than any other scientists. They might think so because the Spanish Flu 100 years ago went like that. :dunno:

43 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

army predicts that we will never have one hundred percent acquired immunity - which means that we can be infected a thousand times - and that no vaccine will offer total protection.

Especially for this part I'd really love to know what they claim as scientific evidence. Scientists simply don't KNOW yet whether people are immune after an infection and for how long. What's sure so far is just that the human immune system reacts to the virus and creates antibodies. This speaks for a certain immunity. Also, there could be a medicine so the virus can be treated. It's true that no vaccine can offer "total" protection, but the way they write this it sounds like we'll always have to be scared of it, it will always limit our life, and I don't think that'll be the case.

Maybe we should continue this discussion about certain studies on the Corona virus thread though. ;)

• Like 3

INSTAGRAM

primerbeatproduccion

Debido a la coyuntura generada por la crisis del Covid-19, nos vemos obligados a cancelar el concierto de @mikainstagram programado para el 30 de julio de 2020 en el Coliseum de A Coruña.
La devolución del importe íntegro de tus entradas se realizará por el mismo medio de pago por el que se realizó la compra. Dicha plataforma informará detalladamente del protocolo en cada caso.

Una vez abierta al público la taquilla de la Plaza de Orense, se comunicará el plazo para la devolución del importe de las localidades que hayan sido adquiridas mediante pago en efectivo en dicha taquilla. Con el fin de agilizar el reembolso de dichas localidades, puedes enviar un correo a imce@gestiontickets.online con:

• - copia de las localidades adquiridas
  • - copia del DNI de quién solicita la devolución
  • - número de cuenta asociado al solicitante para realizar la devolución

Muchas gracias por vuestra confianza.
Atentamente,
PrimerBeat Producción S.L
#MikaRevelationTour #PrimerBeatProducción @entradasataquilla @eventbritees

Due to the situation generated by the Covid-19 crisis, we are forced to cancel the @mikainstagram concert scheduled for July 30, 2020 at the Coliseum in A Coruña.
The return of the full amount of your tickets will be made by the same means of payment by which the purchase was made. This platform will report in detail on the protocol in each case.

Once the box office of the Plaza de Orense is open to the public, the deadline for the refund of the amount of the tickets that have been acquired by cash payment at the box office will be communicated. In order to expedite the refund of these locations, you can send an email to imce@gestiontickets.online with:

• - copy of the localities acquired
  • - copy of the DNI of who requests the return
  • - account number associated with the applicant to make the return

Thank you very much for your confidence.
Sincerely,

PrimerBeat Producción S.L
#MikaRevelationTour #PrimerBeatProducción @entradasataquilla @eventbritees

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Adhara said:

Hi! Today it was going to be the gig in A Coruña 😞😞... I hope it can be in another moment not so far and that we all can go 🤞

I hope so 😃

• Like 2