Hello from the south of Spain!

Adhara

44 minutes ago, Adhara said:

Hi everyone! I have been following Mika for years, from the first album. Now I am finally going to see him in a concert, it took me a while 😅. I am glad to meet other Mika fans. 

Hola @Adhara Bienvenida al MFC. My name is Alba and I'm from Barcelona. I'm glad to see more spanish fans here. Are you going to the concert in A Coruña in July?  

• Like 1

Hi! Thank you for wellcoming me! 

19 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Hola @Adhara Bienvenida al MFC. My name is Alba and I'm from Barcelona. I'm glad to see more spanish fans here. Are you going to the concert in A Coruña in July?  

Hola Aba! Moltes gràcies! Yes, I am going there in July! I took the tickets the day they went on sale. As I can see you are going there too, and it is not your fisrt concert at all! Wow! You were even on stage with him :shocked: :mf_lustslow: That is fantastic! See you around :bye:

20 hours ago, silver said:

Hi and welcome to the MFC :bye:

Which concert are you going to?

Thank you! I am going to A Coruña in Spain the 30th of July :biggrin2: as @Mikasister guessed well.

See you all around!

• Like 2

Hello, welcome to the MFC! :D

Here's the thread dedicated to the show, if you want to keep an eye on it:

So it's going to be your first Mika gig! How exciting! How are you feeling about it? :wub2:

Edited by sara09
  • Like 3

Hello Adhara,

Welcome to MikaFreaks Family 🙂 

My name is Valerie, I am Belgian, but I'm fluent in Spanish. I'm also going to Mika's gig in A Coruña with my husband and daughter 🙂

I am new in MFC as well. I discovered Mika's music last year. Before that, I only knew the most popular songs from the radio and what I knew about Mika was mostly from his participation  as coach in The Voice France. 

My first Mika's gig was in Lille in December, then in Utrecht in February. He literally blew my mind ! Such a great performer and nice person !!

Feel free to write to me in Spanish if you like 🙂

• Like 2

Hi everyone!

First of all, thank you!! 

On 2/26/2020 at 10:00 PM, sara09 said:

Hello, welcome to the MFC! :D

Here's the thread dedicated to the show, if you want to keep an eye on it:

So it's going to be your first Mika gig! How exciting! How are you feeling about it? :wub2:

Thanks for the information! I am very excited! I cannot wait so many months😱 I am already prepared to dance and sing with him 😄😄

On 2/28/2020 at 11:15 AM, koningin said:

Hello Adhara,

Welcome to MikaFreaks Family 🙂 

My name is Valerie, I am Belgian, but I'm fluent in Spanish. I'm also going to Mika's gig in A Coruña with my husband and daughter 🙂

I am new in MFC as well. I discovered Mika's music last year. Before that, I only knew the most popular songs from the radio and what I knew about Mika was mostly from his participation  as coach in The Voice France. 

My first Mika's gig was in Lille in December, then in Utrecht in February. He literally blew my mind ! Such a great performer and nice person !!

Feel free to write to me in Spanish if you like 🙂

Wow! You three are coming from Belgium! Besides, A Coruña is also a beautiful place to visit with a family ☺️. I am going with my husband too. We both like his music and lyrics. I am super happy because finally I am going to see him in a concert. He is always too far from where I am and finally I have the time and the perfect personal situation to go where he is going to perform 😁👏👏 ¡Gracias por la bienvenida! 

Thank you @Sabine64, @krysady and @Starlight too! 

See you around!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...