CANCELLED: 2020 - Mika @ Cap Roig Festival, SPAIN, 1 August

mellody

14 minutes ago, mellody said:

F0 frontrow center?! :shocked: Or which F?

IF I'm going, which I haven't decided yet, I'm probably gonna rent a car (from Barcelona), unless I find someone who has one - so in that case we could share.

No, 6th row I think 🤣  I selected them on the map, it is F5 

About the car, I’m coming with a friend who flies directly on GIRONA (from Pisa) while from Rome I have to choose if going to Barcelona or rather go to Pisa and then flying with her to GIRONA 

Let’s see if we can share 😊

Just now, maggie112 said:

No, 6th row I think 🤣  I selected them on the map, it is F5 

About the car, I’m coming with a friend who flies directly on GIRONA (from Pisa) while from Rome I have to choose if going to Barcelona or rather go to Pisa and then flying with her to GIRONA 

Let’s see if we can share 😊

Yeah, Girona would be closer, but from Munich I have only Ryanair flying there, and they only have flights on Wednesdays and Sundays - and I'd need a rental car anyway. :lmfao: But if you're going via Girona, we could still share the rental car costs and I'd pick you and your friend up there and drive you back. Just as a possible option - as it's so hard to reach and not many fans seem to go there, it's better to find others to share. :)

• Like 2

Just read some comments on the fb festival and some ppl is really  angry with the sale of tckets.There was presale for VIP clients of the festival organizers two or three day before. That's why when the tickets go on sale "oficially"  many are sold out. Really unfair.  :sneaky2:

Any way. We got good places @mellody @koningin

• Like 3

2 hours ago, mellody said:

F0 frontrow center?! :shocked: Or which F?

IF I'm going, which I haven't decided yet, I'm probably gonna rent a car (from Barcelona), unless I find someone who has one - so in that case we could share.

I also ended up buying a ticket for this gig, so if you do decide to go and rent a car, keep me in mind for sharing. :wink2: I haven't made any travel plans yet, but I'd most likely be travelling from Barcelona too. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, silver said:

That is a fantastic-looking location

The location itself looks amazing, but I can't understand why they put such an ugly stage in this beautiful setting! This huge black box, looking rather futuristic, like, idk, an UFO or a Transformer? In such a setting? Just :doh: :facepalm:!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, silver said:

That is a fantastic-looking location

Yes. I've been there once and it's a beautiful landscape. There's a botanical garden with all kinds of species of plants and flowers next to the sea. 

castillo-frondoso-entorno-que-conforman-los-jardins-cap-roig-1490863880692.jpg

unnamed.jpg

18832874872_17a2026c81_o.jpg

jardí-botànic-marimurtra-min-e1469780256912.jpg

jardinesdecaproig.jpg

5sf23mnw321121.jpg.[pr].jpg

jardin-de-cap-roig.jpg

• Like 4

Isn't this show and the one Coruña oficial? Because I don't see them on mikasounds web. There's the last one in Locarno but Mika said nothing about this one either but you can buy tickets on mikasounds web :dunno:

18 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Isn't this show and the one Coruña oficial? Because I don't see them on mikasounds web. There's the last one in Locarno but Mika said nothing about this one either but you can buy tickets on mikasounds web :dunno:

We're just as puzzled as you - but sometimes promoters start selling tickets before all the legal paperwork is signed.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• 4 weeks later...

The organizers of festivals that take place next summer in Barcelona and surroundings have doubts about whether they can be held. They are also cautious and do not want to make drastic decisions at the moment. Some have been canceled, others have been postponed. Cap roig, remain on the same date by now.

One of the organizers of this festival hopes that by the end of July it will be possible to gather 2,000 people in the venue. Although I do not see it very possible.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

https://surtdecasa.cat/emporda/agenda/2020/concert-de-mika/156124

zzz_42.png

Dissabte 1 d'Agost, 22h

Calella de Palafrugell

Jardi Botànic de Cap Roig

Amb més de deu milions de discos venuts fins ara, Mika ha aconseguit la certificació d’or i platí en trenta-dos països d’arreu del món i ha demostrat que és tot un home del Renaixement mostrant els molts talents que té com a compositor, intèrpret, dissenyador de moda, il·lustrador i columnista. L’èxit musical de Mika va començar amb el llançament de la seva reeixida cançó “Grace Kelly”. El senzill va aparèixer en l’àlbum amb què va debutar, Life in cartoon motion, que va anar directament al número u al Regne Unit i en onze països més, i del qual va vendre set milions de còpies a tot el món. Des d’alehores, ha editat tres discos més que han arribat a platí com a àlbums complets. El mes d’octubre passat, Mika va publicar el cinquè àlbum d’estudi, My name is Michael Holbrook.

Preu 70/120 Euros

Venda d'entrades a: proticketing.com/caproigfestival

With over ten million records sold so far, Mika has attained gold and platinum certification in thirty-two countries worldwide and has proven himself to be a Renaissance man by displaying the many talents he has as a songwriter , performer, fashion designer, illustrator and columnist. Mika's musical success began with the release of her hit song "Grace Kelly". The single appeared on the debut album, Life in cartoon motion, which went directly to number one in the United Kingdom and in eleven other countries, and sold seven million copies worldwide. Since then, he has released three more albums, which have reached platinum as full albums. Last October, Mika released her fifth studio album, My name is Michael Holbrook.

On 4/15/2020 at 4:17 PM, Mikasister said:

And tomorrow we'll know if this is also canceled 

Do you know if anything was decided? Apparently it's not cancelled (yet), but did they say anything, like until when they'll decide? I think this waiting for official announcements, especially after what Mika said, is worse than an actual cancellation meanwhile. I also can't understand it from the organizer's point of view, that they're still selling tickets (tho I suppose right now no one will buy any). Sigh, I need to be more patient. :aah:

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, mellody said:

Do you know if anything was decided? Apparently it's not cancelled (yet), but did they say anything, like until when they'll decide? I think this waiting for official announcements, especially after what Mika said, is worse than an actual cancellation meanwhile. I also can't understand it from the organizer's point of view, that they're still selling tickets (tho I suppose right now no one will buy any). Sigh, I need to be more patient. :aah:

They have not said anything yet. Festival organizers want to be positive and say that there are still 3 months left and they hope that in July things will have normalized, however in my opinion and seeing how things are going in Spain, I don't see it possible.  Anyway if the festival goes on I'm not sure Mika wants to risk coming  or putting his band and all his team at risk. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

They have not said anything yet. Festival organizers want to be positive and say that there are still 3 months left and they hope that in July things will have normalized, however in my opinion and seeing how things are going in Spain, I don't see it possible.  Anyway if the festival goes on I'm not sure Mika wants to risk coming  or putting his band and all his team at risk. 

Yes, I'm sure it'll be cancelled, I just wish they'd announce it officially. Not just this one, but also the ones in France and Italy. There's lots of money stuck in tickets for me, also complicated things like me buying tickets for others, where I'd get the money back and I'd have to pay that back to someone else... I know it's luxury problems, but it'd be nice to be able to plan at least *something* in this whole mess, even if it's just cancellations. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, mellody said:

Yes, I'm sure it'll be cancelled, I just wish they'd announce it officially. Not just this one, but also the ones in France and Italy. There's lots of money stuck in tickets for me, also complicated things like me buying tickets for others, where I'd get the money back and I'd have to pay that back to someone else... I know it's luxury problems, but it'd be nice to be able to plan at least *something* in this whole mess, even if it's just cancellations. :rolleyes:

The government has devised a plan, which does not include deadlines,  of 5 measures to get out of the lockdown gradually and some of the latest are:

Opening bars, restaurants and events or events with a capacity than less than 30 people "and maintaining the appropriate social distance between customers and attendees".

Opening schools, cultural and sports facilities for individual use. And the last phase will be opening of  events venues with a maximum capacity of 30 people, social, cultural, sports and musical events with audiences.

And they believe this will be possible after summer.

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

The Cap Roig Website is not working properly anymore for me - the English version just shows a weirdly assymetric loading circle and I can't access the original ticket page either. Might be a sign for cancellation, but I'd prefer if they'd just announce this, instead of taking down (parts of) the website without any comment. :dunno: Well maybe it's just a technical issue, but it has been like that since yesterday night for me.

• Like 1