Kumazzz

Mika's Incredible Cooking !

On 4/28/2020 at 4:45 PM, Maxim said:

I was "live" with him😃😅🥰

Wait you were one of the people Mika spoke to?! You're so lucky! I kept thinking 'don't pick me I'm in my PJs' but then we couldn't see the other videos anyway so it wouldn't have mattered. Maybe next time I'll get my Sunday Best on just in case Mika picks me! 😄

8 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

That's a great idea :thumb_yello:Please could you share it here?

Will do as soon as I finish :) 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Wait you were one of the people Mika spoke to?! You're so lucky! I kept thinking 'don't pick me I'm in my PJs' but then we couldn't see the other videos anyway so it wouldn't have mattered. Maybe next time I'll get my Sunday Best on just in case Mika picks me! 😄

Will do as soon as I finish :) 

Awesome :yay: Thank you :huglove:

• Like 1

On 4/28/2020 at 4:45 PM, Maxim said:

I was "live" with him😃😅🥰

Welcome to MFC Maxim :welcomeani:

Did you know that male prunes are much sexier than female prunes ? 

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, miknikel said:

Did you know that male prunes are much sexier than female prunes ? 

But both have wrinkles! 😂

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

"Be careful if you ask!" :lmfao:

I asked this time for the first time - and probably for the last - putting on some nice clothes and make-up, just in case, and then it's just too much tension when he looks at his screen and you think "omg wtf, I hope he picks me, but no, please don't Mika, AAAARGH!" :lmao: I'd love to talk with him so much, but not really with 2500 people watching and listening. I don't need that much excitement these days. :aah: :lol3:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Posted (edited)
On 4/28/2020 at 3:55 AM, Kumazzz said:

Alfie - Lily Allen

I was making my short videos from the last Cooking with Mika.

There is a song there "Alfie" by Lilly Allen. Sounds a little like a child song.

I didn't pay attetion to the lyrics - Mika on the screen makes me deaf :bleh:

But now I found the video on youtube. 

So check both versions - why Mika sais that he loves this song?????? :roll1:

Mika in the kitchen

Lilly Alen in the kitchen. Alfie is her brother - who became a popupal actor from "Game of Thrones".

image.thumb.png.64ad5dfbefa93ecb81502a866da9289a.png

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 3

I finished my Cooking with Mika YouTube playlist! Where possible I've chosen official videos of the songs, the ones without are audio only. If I've missed any out let me know. I've never shared a playlist before so hopefully all of you can access it and give it a listen. At the moment you can only access it through the link, once I know it's ok I'll make it public and share it on Twitter too!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-qhMzj0DAdzQWlCiG0igFBGFa7uPAzwM

I don't recommend listening to this while ironing, I did and when it got to Platform Ballerinas I nearly burned a t-shirt! 😁 

It's the kind of playlist I would love to listen to on a long road trip.

• Thanks 4

10 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I finished my Cooking with Mika YouTube playlist! Where possible I've chosen official videos of the songs, the ones without are audio only. If I've missed any out let me know. I've never shared a playlist before so hopefully all of you can access it and give it a listen. At the moment you can only access it through the link, once I know it's ok I'll make it public and share it on Twitter too!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-qhMzj0DAdzQWlCiG0igFBGFa7uPAzwM

I don't recommend listening to this while ironing, I did and when it got to Platform Ballerinas I nearly burned a t-shirt! 😁 

It's the kind of playlist I would love to listen to on a long road trip.

Thank you so much for sharing your link here :flowers2::hug: It makes me so happy :woot_jump:

• Like 1

Thank you so much for sharing your playlist here! It's always so good to have a little reminder of the playlist we used to listen with Mika :)

• Like 3