Mika's Incredible Cooking !

Kumazzz

21 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Wow! I don't remember this part. So funny! Cooking with Mika lesson nr 1 :naughty:

And he sais that his favorite dish is a fish soup! So not spaghetti with tomato sauce?????

Dont believe always what Mika says. Sometimes says "A" and after "B" :naughty:

• Haha 3

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Grilled Lamb Chops with White Asparagus

12 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Grilled Lamb chops with Boilled White asparaguses

Mika didn't post the result...

Grilled Lamb Chops with White Asparagus

BBC29975-E225-429F-B09A-19EF25A59F29.thumb.jpg.f42bfaa8e0e2f86eafe5625f9be7c4d7.jpg

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Thanks a lot for posting @Mikasister

Mika cooks char-grilled steak and green / red peperone ( bell peppers ).

I don't know the name of chickpeas side dish...

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Hero said:

Did Mika cook this? I thought he was at a restaurant! 

I don't know and I dont mind who did it. It looks delicious like home - cooked dishes :licks_lips:

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mika teaching Tabbouleh.

On 7/22/2021 at 12:16 AM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

30 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Sorry, here comes finally the translation:

:italia:

Ciao sono Mika e voglio insegnarvi una cosa fondamentale: come fare un buon Tabbouleh. Il Tabbouleh e un’insalata. Si taglia il prezzemolo, tanto, tanto, tanto, si taglia i pomodori, si taglia la cipolla bianca e anche un po’ di cipollotto, tutto molto fino e poi si mette i pomodori dentro un colino e l’acqua del pomodoro è utilizzata per bagnare il bulgur. Se non sapete che cosa è il bulgur andate a cercare. Poi si mischie tutto: il bulgur, i pomodori, cipollotto, cipolla, limone, olio, sale, prezzemolo, tanto sale, “fum fum fum” con le mani soltanto, non si utilizza mai il cucchiaio. E poi mangiate, mangiate, mangiate, mangiate, perché di male non lo fa.

:uk: (Translated by my colleague translation software DeepL and I also intervened a bit. :biggrin2:)

Hi, I'm Mika and I want to teach you something very important: how to make a good Tabbouleh. Tabbouleh is a salad. You chop the parsley, a lot, a lot, a lot, you chop the tomatoes, you chop the white onion and also some spring onion, all very fine and then you put the tomatoes in a strainer and the water from the tomato is used to wet the bulgur. If you don't know what bulgur is, look it up. Then you mix everything together: the bulgur, the tomatoes, spring onion, onion, lemon, oil, salt, parsley, lots of salt, "fum fum fum" with your hands only, you never use a spoon. And then eat, eat, eat, eat, because it doesn't hurt.

Thanks a lot for your tranlation@Prisca

• Like 4

• 2 months later...