Returning member, it’s been a few years!

holliemgb

Hi all, I used to be a member of MFC when I was at school and met some of the loveliest people through the website! In my isolation I remembered how much fun you all are! I’ve been a MIKA fan since 2007 and honestly feel a bit out of the loop! 

I’ve also recently moved to Australia From the UK and have 0 friends here! Would love to have a chat, so please get in touch! 

Happy Thursday!

Hollie :) 

• Like 2

Hi everyone, it's been a while. Though I've been following Mika everywhere for ages,I haven't been in here in 6 years 🙃 I was so active here back then.wish I could get my old back though, I can't remember my old password. Anyways,Hi everyone ♥️

Edited by Natacha Carina
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, Natacha Carina said:

Hi everyone, it's been a while. Though I've been following Mika everywhere for ages,I haven't been in here in 6 years 🙃 I was so active here back then.wish I could get my old back though, I can't remember my old password. Anyways,Hi everyone ♥️

I remember you. Welcome back!!  Those were old good times.  :wub2:

10 hours ago, holliemgb said:

Hi all, I used to be a member of MFC when I was at school and met some of the loveliest people through the website! In my isolation I remembered how much fun you all are! I’ve been a MIKA fan since 2007 and honestly feel a bit out of the loop! 

I’ve also recently moved to Australia From the UK and have 0 friends here! Would love to have a chat, so please get in touch! 

Happy Thursday!

Hollie :) 

3 hours ago, Natacha Carina said:

Hi guys, and welcome back! If you want your old accounts back (and you remember your old username :teehee:), just DM me, I can reset your password, and even merge your new account with the old one if you want. ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Hi guys, and welcome back! If you want your old accounts back (and you remember your old username :teehee:), just DM me, I can reset your password, and even merge your new account with the old one if you want. ;)

That’s really kind of you, I have a feeling a fresh start is for the best, I was very much 14 at the time and so I don’t think I was providing any deep or insightful comments 😂

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Natacha Carina said:

I think we had the same thought at the same time, welcome back!! 

6 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Hello  @holliemgb and welcome back. I'm sure you will see some changes but you'll have fun. Enjoy this place again!! 

:welcomeani:

It’s certainly a different colour to what I remember! But I’ve been leading through the boards and it all feels very familiar! 

2 hours ago, mellody said:

Thank you! The thing is I really can't remember it. 😂 But thank you anyway.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...