Hi there!

Lisa_DS

Hi there!

my Name is Lisa and I just discovered the MFC by watching the live video with Mika.

I am not so active on social media because they are unnecessary in my eyes (🙈) and I had no idea there was a fanclub, I AM THRILLED TO MEET EVERYONE!!

I’ve already told you my name, and I’m 22 years old and I’m from Belgium. I live in the Flamish part. I love the English language and I’m a huge fan of Mika, but I guess we all are aren’t we! 😁

I started liking Mika when I was young through the radio my parents listened to, and since then I always have his music in my pocket. My first Mika concert was last year because my parents wouldn’t let me go when I was 12 years old. ( i totally understand mom and dad it’s cool.) 

so I’m A TOTAL NEWBIE!

So u guess this is me :)

• Like 4

Hello Lisa, welcome to the MFC! Glad you found us! :D the gig you went to was the one in Brussels? 

Hope you're gonna have a great time here ^_^ and if you need some help, just ask! In the meantime, this could be helpful: 

See you around :bye:

Welcome to the MFC @Lisa_DS :welcomeani:

Have fun and make International Mika friends at here.

13 hours ago, Lisa_DS said:

My first Mika concert was last year because my parents wouldn’t let me go when I was 12 years old. ( i totally understand mom and dad it’s cool.) 

so I’m A TOTAL NEWBIE!

Maybe it was Forest National concert in December 2019 ?

Here is the report thread including VIDEO links, a lots of photo and reports by MFCers.

1 hour ago, Lisa_DS said:

Yes it was in Brussels! LOVELY ALL THOSE VIDEO’S!! Thank you so much for the big welcome!! 🥰🥰

Could you post something about the concert if you like ? :wub:

12 hours ago, Gabry74 said:

Hello Lisa! :bye:

I'm Gabriella and I live in Italy, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

Have fun here and see you around... :mikadas:

Thank you so much!! Stay safe there in Italy Gabriella!!😘

You have met Mika I see!! How was that?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lisa_DS said:

Thank you so much!! Stay safe there in Italy Gabriella!!😘

You have met Mika I see!! How was that?

Thank you Lisa, you too in Belgium! 😘

I have met Mika many times, if you refer to the photo next to my username, it was taken at the MNIMH signin in Rome in October. 

• 2 weeks later...