Hi!

Rossana_

Hello everyone!
I'm Rossana and I live in Italy. Honestly, I was a little afraid to sign up because I'm not a very social girl
despite being 23 years old. 
I have always listened to Mika's songs since I was a child without considering the singer very much. Growing
up I discovered the human side of Mika by seeing him in the various TV programs he did here in Italy. 
Then last year I decided that I had to go to a concert and then I went to a Mika concert. I went to the
Livorno concert on December 2nd and was amazed. The fantastic Mika's world opened up to me😍, so i'm a new fan.
I can't wait to go to another concert of his.
Stay high✌️
  • Like 3

Welcome to the MFC, Rossana! :D I'm glad you decided to join us and I hope you're gonna have fun here!

About the gig, Livorno was wonderful, it felt very special :wub2: Which was your favourite song to hear live?

If you want to check this out, here's the Italian thread:

See you around :bye:

• Like 1

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. I´m Sabine from Germany. It´s never too late to discover Mika and especially the first time is very very exciting when you discover all the news things about him

• Like 1

@Rossana_

Welcome to the MFC :welcomeani:

I'm Eriko from Japan, hope you have fun and make International Mika-friends at here !!

:mikadas:Could you try to post something ( report, photos and videos ) of Livorno concert if you like ?

Here is the thread.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, sara09 said:

Welcome to the MFC, Rossana! :D I'm glad you decided to join us and I hope you're gonna have fun here!

About the gig, Livorno was wonderful, it felt very special :wub2: Which was your favourite song to hear live?

If you want to check this out, here's the Italian thread:

See you around :bye:

Thank you😊. It's hard to choose just one song, i loved all.
Especially his way of getting you involved in the concert is beautiful. Not only he sings or dances but you also have to sing and dance aloud.
It's magic😍
  • Like 1

Hi Rossana! :bye:

I'm Gabriella and I live in Italy too, in Piedmont, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

Have fun here and see you around... :mikadas:

We're waiting for you in the italian page! :cheer:

• Like 1