Bonjour, xin chร o, hello! ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Tiffany Nguyen

Hi everyone!

ย 

This is my first time signing up to any type of official fan club ๐Ÿ˜

The last time I felt this strongly about an artist was for Freddie Mercury but unfortunately he passed away before I was born (1992) and knowing I would never be able to see him sing live just created this unfillable void in my heart ๐Ÿ’”

But now I have rediscovered Mika's music (I loved his music when I was 16 with his first album) but was never a die hard fan until now... Mika's music and soul has finally filled that void in my heart and makes everyday brighter โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸคŽ. I've especially been obsessed with his sinfonia pop concerts! Never have pop and classical music been such a perfect match.ย 

ย 

I was born in Paris but am originally Vietnamese (I lived in Vietnam most of my life) but I would say I have had a lot of American culture influence as I lived in NYC for 5 years. The "where are you from" is a hard question for me to answer and I love that Mika has that same multicultural facet. He's so perfect!!

ย 

I now base my time between Montpellier, Saigon and NYC and dream of seeing him live!! I see he was supposed to perform aux Arรจnes de Nรฎmes in July but I guess that is postponed. Does anyone have more color on this?

ย 

Bisous everyone and thank you for creating this fan club.ย 

• Like 5

We're glad you found us, Tiffany! :welcomeani:

ย 

France has cancelled all large gatherings, including music festivals, until at least mid-July. Mika himself has said that the festival season is basically dead, so I don't think there's much chance of seeing perform this summer. :(

ย 

But he said today during his Instagram Live that he has something coming up in America later this year, and also something that would take him to Europe... so we live in hope!

ย 

• Like 1

Hello Tiffany and welcme to the MFC. Enjoy Mika, his music and your stay here.ย ย :welcomeani:ย If you want to know how the forum works, take a look at this thread:

ย 

ย 

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to the MFC :bye:

ย 

We like to know not so much where you were born (though that can be interesting too)ย  but where you are living at the moment

ย 

ย 

ย 

Of course, in your case it sounds like you would be updating it quite a lot :naughty:

ย 

ย 

Hi @dcdeb,

ย 

Yes I also heard on the Instagram live that he mentioned Asia!

ย 

To respond to @silver, I split my time between Montpellier (France) and Saigon (Vietnam) mostly although am stuck in Montpellier for the moment for an undetermined time given the situation.

ย 

Thanks for welcoming me! ๐Ÿ˜€

Hello Tiffany and welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. Iยดm Sabine from Germany. I think it will need some time before we will be able to see Mika live again. But all the waiting is worth believe me. He is the best!!!

• Like 1

Hi @Sabine64,

Nice to meet you!

ย 

He truly is amazing! Even my 68 year-od dad says he wants to come with me to his concert ๐Ÿ˜€. We have been blasting all the live concerts we can find on YouTube very loudly in our living room everyday. ๐ŸŽถ

• Like 2

Hi, Tiffany!ย :bye:ย Welcome to MFC, enjoy the placeย :welcomeani:

ย 

5 hours ago, Tiffany Nguyen said:

I've especially been obsessed with his sinfonia pop concerts! Never have pop and classical music been such a perfect match.ย 

ย 

Agree with you, this is my favorite project from his entire career as well, it was astoundingย :wub2:

• Like 1

Hello @Tiffany Nguyen welacome to the MFC :welcomeani:.

I'm Eriko from Japan, believing Mika will come back to the Asian Tour as soon as possible !!

Hope you have fun at here, and you and your father come to Mika's concert. :mika3:

• Like 1