Hello! Evergreen from Sudan

Hello everyone! My name is Evergreen from Sudan, I'm 28, I've just joined the forum and I'm happy to do so😊

I'm also in the discord server. 

I hope everyone is safe where they are during these difficult times.

So I've loved Mika's music since I was 15(2007), the last 5-7  years or so I've been a bit too busy though.. life, academics and work :(so unfortunately I have not always been up to date with all of Mika's work, but here I am for good this time😁!. This quarantine is a perfect time to revive old passions and interests.

For me Mika's music (aside from the fact that it's a work of an artistic genius) has alot of nostalgia attached to it, it's also been very helpful during difficult times through out my adolescence and it still brings me so much joy💗

I have never had the chance to be to one of his concerts/live shows before  though(those of you who have, you lucky fellas!) given where I live and the fact that I've not been able to travel toany countries where he'd had his shows for the past years (again work and academics😭). I am definitely looking forward for such a chance in the future❤️

Nice to be amongst you all

• Like 7
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello everyone! My name is Evergreen from Sudan, I'm 28, I've just joined the forum and I'm happy to do so😊 I'm also in the discord server.  I hope everyone is safe where they are during the

Thank youu! I hope so too❤️ Thank you!! 💗 Yes I don't think I've seen any fans where I am yet I'm enjoying checking the different threads and I've started by watching the translated M

Hi, Evergreen  Welcome to MFC, nice to have you here  Enjoy the place, I hope you'll manage to see him live soon 

Posted (edited)

Hi, Evergreen :bye: Welcome to MFC, nice to have you here :welcomeani: Enjoy the place, I hope you'll manage to see him live soon :thumb_yello:

Edited by krysady
  • Thanks 1

Hi and welcome to the MFC :bye:

I don't think we've had a fan from Sudan before.  I hope you are able to catch up with all Mika's work here, there are plenty of threads to check.

This is a good place to start

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Evergreen said:

Hello everyone! My name is Evergreen from Sudan, I'm 28, I've just joined the forum and I'm happy to do so😊

I'm also in the discord server. 

I hope everyone is safe where they are during these difficult times.

So I've loved Mika's music since I was 15(2007), the last 5-7  years or so I've been a bit too busy though.. life, academics and work :(so unfortunately I have not always been up to date with all of Mika's work, but here I am for good this time😁!. This quarantine is a perfect time to revive old passions and interests.

For me Mika's music (aside from the fact that it's a work of an artistic genius) has alot of nostalgia attached to it, it's also been very helpful during difficult times through out my adolescence and it still brings me so much joy💗

I have never had the chance to be to one of his concerts/live shows before  though(those of you who have, you lucky fellas!) given where I live and the fact that I've not been able to travel toany countries where he'd had his shows for the past years (again work and academics😭). I am definitely looking forward for such a chance in the future❤️

Nice to be amongst you all

Hello Evergreen and welcome. Have a lot of fun. :welcomeani: You'll find everything about Mika here. If you need some question, just have to ask!

Enjoy your stay here! :wink2:

• Thanks 1

Hello Evergreen! :bye:

I'm Gabriella and I live in Italy, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

Have fun here and see you around... :mikadas:

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/27/2020 at 1:43 PM, krysady said:

Hi, Evergreen :bye: Welcome to MFC, nice to have you here :welcomeani: Enjoy the place, I hope you'll manage to see him live soon :thumb_yello:

Thank youu!

I hope so too❤️

On 5/27/2020 at 1:44 PM, silver said:

Hi and welcome to the MFC :bye:

I don't think we've had a fan from Sudan before.  I hope you are able to catch up with all Mika's work here, there are plenty of threads to check.

This is a good place to start

Thank you!! 💗 Yes I don't think I've seen any fans where I am yet

I'm enjoying checking the different threads and I've started by watching the translated Mika interviews that I haven't seen yet

On 5/27/2020 at 2:16 PM, Mikasister said:

Hello Evergreen and welcome. Have a lot of fun. :welcomeani: You'll find everything about Mika here. If you need some question, just have to ask!

Enjoy your stay here! :wink2:

Thank youu! 💗😊

On 5/27/2020 at 3:52 PM, Lindsey Sinopoli said:

WELCOME!!!! We are so glad to have you as part Of our family here!

Thank youu! 💗 it does feel like home  everyone's so sweet

On 5/27/2020 at 11:10 PM, sara09 said:

Hi Evergreen, I'm Sara! Nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC :D

Hey Sara! 😀 Thank you!! Its nice to meet you too💗

On 5/28/2020 at 12:28 AM, camille* said:

Hello Evergreen!  Welcome to the MFC, nice to meet you :)

💗Thank youu! 

On 5/28/2020 at 1:13 AM, Sabine64 said:

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. I´m Sabine from Germany

Hello Sabine 😄 nice to meet you! 

On 5/29/2020 at 9:31 AM, Gabry74 said:

Hello Evergreen! :bye:

I'm Gabriella and I live in Italy, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

Have fun here and see you around... :mikadas:

Hey Gabriella😄

Thank you! It's fun getting to know different Mika fans from around the world

On 5/31/2020 at 6:26 PM, Paoletta said:

Hello nice to meet you and Welcome to the MFC i'm Paola and i live in Italy:welcomeani:

Hey Paola! 😄 nice to meet you too thank you🙏 💗

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/25/2020 at 12:03 PM, crazyaboutmika said:

Welcome to MFC Evergreen :hug: If you need help for anything please ask :wink2: and enjoy yourself here with us :group_hug:

Thank youuu!! 💗☺️🙏

It's nice to get to be here

• Like 1