Marhaba MFC!

Eman

I won't lie, it took me time to think of accomplishing my account here because I'll be the one with the least experience and info about our artist, Mika, but here I am sending you my regards from Jordan ❤️ 

• Like 5

Hi and welcome to the MFC :bye:

We are all still learning about Mika, he keeps surprising us  :naughty:

Lots of information about Mika here for you to read

• Like 2

Hello @Eman and welcome to the MFC:  :welcomeani: I'm sure you'll enjoy this place and you'll find everything you want to know about Mika here. :wink2:

To know how the forum works, take a look at this thread:

Have fun! :wink2:

• Like 1

Hello, welcome to the MFC! :bye:

Here's the link to the MFC Subtitling Team's thread, where you can find plenty of interviews to watch:

Hope you're gonna have fun discovering new things about Mika's universe here! And if you have any questions, we're here to help :biggrin2:

• Like 1

Welcome to the Mika Fan Club, Eman! :welcomeani:

I don't recall ever seeing anyone from Jordan here, so I'm curious how you came to learn about him! And as others have said, there's lots of reading material here for you!

Hi Eman :bye: and welcome to MFC 

If you have any questions or if you need any help feel free to ask and we'll be happy to help you :huglove:

Here are three threads you might like

www.mikafanclub.com/topic/6970-the-mikanictionary-more-random-funnyness

www.mikafanclub.com/topic/30851-mika-rare-video-treasures-for-newbies-and-others/

https://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/28644-the-looking-for-something-thread-part-ii/

Enjoy yourself here with us :group_hug:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

Welcome to the Mika Fan Club, Eman! :welcomeani:

I don't recall ever seeing anyone from Jordan here, so I'm curious how you came to learn about him! And as others have said, there's lots of reading material here for you!

I was on The Voice marathon and always liked how Mika is humble and funny yet so talented and real , then I found myself fan-girling 🤷🏻‍♀️😂❤️

Honestly I'm happy to know that I'm the 1st Jordanian here 🇯🇴 and I appreciate your hard work 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...