Mika Returns to X Factor Italia in 2020

So now it is confirmed.

Mika will be in Italian edition X Factor.

XF2020 VIDEO LIST

Episode - 0

🔵 Making of

Episode - 1 ( 17 September )

🔵 AUDITION - 1

Episode - 2 ( 24 September )

🔵 AUDITION - 2

Episode - 3 ( 01 October )

🔵 AUDITION - 3

Episode - 04 ( 08 October )

🟠BOOTCAMP - 1 ( HELL-RATON / MIKA )

Episode - 05 ( 15 October )

🟠BOOTCAMP - 2

Episode - 06 ( 22 October )

🟢 LAST CALL

★Daily - 1 ( 23 October / Team MIKA )

Daily - 1 ( 23 October / Team MIKA )

Episode - 07 ( 29 October )

🟣 LIVE SHOW - 1

🟣HOT FACTOR - 1

Daily - 5 ( 29 October )

Daily - 6 ( 30 October )

Daily - 6 ( 30 October )

Daily - 7 ( 2 November )

★Daily - 8 ( 3 November )

★Daily - 10 ( 5 November )

Episode - 08 ( 05 November )

🟣 LIVE SHOW - 2

🟣HOT FACTOR - 2

★Daily - 11 ( 6 November )

★Daily - 12 ( 9 November )

★Daily - 14 ( 10 November )

★Daily - 15 ( 12 November )

★Daily - 16 ( 13 November )

Episode - 09 ( 12 November )

🟣 LIVE SHOW - 3

★Daily - 17 ( 16 November )

★Daily - 18 ( 17 November )

★Daily - 19 ( 18 November )

Episode - 10 ( 19 November )

🟣 LIVE SHOW - 4

★Daily - 21 ( 20 November )

★Daily - 22

★Daily - 23 ( without MIKA )

• VK
  • YouTube 

★Daily - 24 

★Daily - 25 ( reheearsal ) 

Episode - 11 ( 26 November )

🟣 LIVE SHOW - 5

★Daily - 26 ( Behind the scenes LIVE-5 )

★Daily - 27

★ Daily - 29

★ Daily - 30

Episode - 12 ( 03 December )

🟣 LIVE SHOW - 6 Semi Finale

★ Daily - 31

★ Daily - 32

★ Daily - 33

★ Daily - 34

★ Daily - 35

• VK
  • YouTube

Episode - 13 ( 10 December )

🔴Finale

Mika's performance at The Finale

★ Before The Finale

Thanks a lot @krysady and  @Natacha.

Edited by Kumazzz
updating
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Quoting my post from the other thread:

13 minutes ago, mellody said:

On the Xfactor website they introduce the judges, and there's also a little quote from Mika: https://xfactor.sky.it/2020/06/9/x-factor-2020-giudici-video/

«Torno a X Factor con una forte motivazione e una missione che mi hanno convinto ad accettare questa sfida. La mia risposta alla crisi sociale che i recenti eventi hanno portato è quella di partecipare, di condividere e quello che so fare da artista e entertainer è appunto di intrattenere, fare sognare la gente. X Factor quest’anno sarà una nuova, grande occasione per avvicinarci, per sognare insieme e io rispondo a questa chiamata: ci sono!»

Google translate :uk:

Reveal hidden contents

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

A short talk with Mika from Athens.

It looks like the recording will start in July?

This seems to be the first part of the talk:

I understand the interviewer asks him if he's still in Athens, but not sure about Mika's answer - he says yes but not at his place? And something about Giulio (is he talking about his Italian manager or a different Giulio?). It looks like a hotel room.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, mellody said:

something about Giulio (is he talking about his Italian manager or a different Giulio?)

Mika was talking about July (I think) but he pronounced it wrong. Luglio. He pronounced it Julio.

They will start work together in July!

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Mika was talking about July (I think) but he pronounced it wrong. Luglio. He pronounced it Julio.

Mika's wrongly pronounced Italian and my poor Italian skills aren't a good combination. :aah::lmfao: Thanks.

So what does he say when asked whether he's in Athens?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, mellody said:

This seems to be the first part of the talk:

I understand the interviewer asks him if he's still in Athens, but not sure about Mika's answer - he says yes but not at his place? And something about Giulio (is he talking about his Italian manager or a different Giulio?). It looks like a hotel room.

2 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yeah, It think he mixed up the English and Italian word (July and luglio) and came up with Julio. :lmfao: When asked if he's still in Athens, he just says, "I'm not with you yet, but in a few weeks!" 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Lunari said:

Yeah, It think he mixed up the English and Italian word (July and luglio) and came up with Julio. :lmfao: When asked if he's still in Athens, he just says, "I'm not with you yet, but in a few weeks!" 

Ah, thanks. Hm, so we don't know where he is. Probably in some place that has more Corona cases than Greece, and he won't say where so we don't get worried. :mf_rosetinted: Or whatever. He could be anywhere, holidays in Greece, work in the UK (or somewhere else), visiting his family in France... :dunno:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

That was very cute how they did that with the person walking in with a huge screen serving as his face 🤣 hopefully we can see it here in Germany @mellody!

I couldn't figure out whether the Italian Sky Uno is part of any of the German Sky subscriptions, or whether it's possible to subscribe to Italian Sky from abroad... but I suppose not - so we'll probably have to wait until someone uploads it on YT. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mellody said:

Ah, thanks. Hm, so we don't know where he is. Probably in some place that has more Corona cases than Greece, and he won't say where so we don't get worried. :mf_rosetinted: Or whatever. He could be anywhere, holidays in Greece, work in the UK (or somewhere else), visiting his family in France... :dunno:

Probably somewhere with good internet 🙈

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

He said “I’m in Greece” so he could be on vacation, or just have rented an hotel room for the good internet connection, when he did the Domenica In interview from his house it was not really good 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, maggie112 said:

He said “I’m in Greece” so he could be on vacation, or just have rented an hotel room for the good internet connection, when he did the Domenica In interview from his house it was not really good 

Ah, thanks! Good to know. If he had rented a hotel room just for the internet connection, I suppose he'd have done that in Athens. And he could've said that. But maybe they're just travelling around Greece now for a holiday, before work starts again. :)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mellody said:

Ah, thanks! Good to know. If he had rented a hotel room just for the internet connection, I suppose he'd have done that in Athens. And he could've said that. But maybe they're just travelling around Greece now for a holiday, before work starts again. :)

I think he has now some interviews to record so he was in a hotel room with his equipment for a good connection. And no noise from the street and the girls running all around :lol3:

As we could see he was not using his iphone to talk with Alessandro Cattelan but maybe a tablet or a laptop.

Today there is an interview for the Italian RTL 102.5 and probably it will be pre-recorded. And I think there will be some more.

Anyway difinitely Mika looks very happy for comming back to Italy and to work with his friend Alessandro and in general to do something productive :thumb_yello:

12 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Tomorrow on RTL 102,5 an iteview with the new X Factor jury.

Does anyone know if is it possible to listen it after the live ? Will it be saved somewhere? Unfortunately I have an important commitment at that hour😞

4 minutes ago, Anna-is-golden said:

Does anyone know if is it possible to listen it after the live ? Will it be saved somewhere? Unfortunately I have an important commitment at that hour😞

I hope there will be a podcast saved on RTL website or on FB account...

Here is the link for live broadcast.

https://www.rtl.it/radiovisione