Mika Returns to X Factor Italia in 2020

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey guys I am sorry there's like 3 or 4 minutes of Emma's part missing at the beginning (I swear it's a daily struggle with SkyUno ) but as most of us are pretty much only here for Mika , I think

Mika's mood before the show: irritato, affamato, curioso (irritated, hungry, curious). Poor boy, why don't they feed him properly at XF?! In his story with Vergo he also said he's nervous, a

IG story by @silvio_tova - Mika & team singing "Sign your name" by Terence Trent d'Arby   silvio_tova_107179526_2649068492088219_3970581856444903065_n.mp4

Posted Images

1 hour ago, krysady said:

Me too! And I'm still trying to figure out if he was serious or making fun about Aliena Lolita's performance :aah:

I think Mika really liked Aliena Lolita because she is strange and he was curious about what she would do next. :lol3:

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, krysady said:

Me too! And I'm still trying to figure out if he was serious or making fun about Aliena Lolita's performance :aah:

I think he liked her, because she dared to be different and unique, while being authentic. Not sure if I believe him that he liked it musically - tho also that band where he said they sounded like being on drugs, I can't understand how anyone would give them a "yes", so maybe that was the same motivation for him in that case. (Seriously, if being on drugs really is like listening to that band, I'm very glad that I never tried drugs! :lmfao:) Anyway I'm pretty sure he didn't make fun of her but tried to support her - maybe knowing that the other judges would vote her out anyway, and he was trying to make it easier for her by being on her side. 

Edit: Although, watching the rest of the 2nd episode (just finished it), I wonder if Mika was drunk at that point. :naughty: Didn't he say somewhere that while in the afternoon they still had tea in their cups, late in the evening it was something else? :roftl: Iirc that was about The Voice, but who knows...

That last guy Michelangelo was even worse than the drug band, it actually hurt my ears to listen to that. :aah:

• Haha 3
13 minutes ago, mellody said:

Not sure if I believe him that he liked it musically

That's why I was confused, I'm sure he didn't make fun of her, but about the situation, because it's hard to believe that he liked it "musically" :aah: ( or lyrically :aah:)  Yet he looked so serious, so probably you're right and he knew that the others won't pass her anyway :teehee:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, mellody said:

tho also that band where he said they sounded like being on drugs, I can't understand how anyone would give them a "yes"

Probably they liked the irony and absurdity of the moment, it was funny to see Mika's face :lmfao:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, mellody said:

He looks happy about it. :thumb_yello:

I remember he said he likes Under Uomini because they are very talented, but that's it, he had to look happy :teehee:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, krysady said:

I have an idea now which contestant the saw music was for. :aah: Most of the time I agree with Mika's taste in music, but this... really... no. :facepalm:

31 minutes ago, mellody said:

I have an idea now which contestant the saw music was for. :aah: Most of the time I agree with Mika's taste in music, but this... really... no. :facepalm:

Nooo, why? This guy is a genius!  funny, witty, and Mika must love his touch of clever absurdity, I'm curios what he'll perform next time :original:

Anyway, this category was quite mediocre, I think it could explain his tweet:

Screenshot (118).png

Edited by krysady
4 minutes ago, krysady said:

Nooo, why? This guy is a genius!  funny, witty, and Mika must love his touch of clever absurdity, I'm curios what he'll perform next time :original:

Maybe it is because I don't understand his lyrics? If it's clever what he sings, I could imagine he could be a good comedian. But as for music, as I said, it hurts my ears to listen to that. Ok this time it was better than at the auditions, but still, for a *music* contest I completely disagree with that guy. In Germany we have another format called the "super talent", which is for all sorts of talents, I could well imagine him in that kind of format. But musically, this is absolutely not my cup of tea, sorry. :dunno:

6 minutes ago, mellody said:

In Germany we have another format called the "super talent"

We have that here as well, and he would be perfect for that kind of show indeed. Yes, his lyrics are brilliant, but I guess he won't go too far in this contest, of course.

Edited by krysady
  • Like 2
27 minutes ago, krysady said:

Thanks. I don't like the girl too much either, and the rapper is ok, but I prefer the other two. The guy with the guitar might be a little bit too boring and the other one is a bit too autotuned for my liking (a great performer though!), but these are the two of Mika's team that I'm really looking forward to see more of. :)

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, krysady said:

Anyway, this category was quite mediocre, I think it could explain his tweet:

Screenshot (118).png

Haha maybe. :lol3: I read the theory on Twitter today that "OM" meant "Over Mika" - and the first retweet he made today was around the time of 22:06 - dunno if it was exactly this time, I didn't pay attention and with a RT you can't see the time afterwards. But I remember looking at the clock at 22:10 and it was shortly after Mika had retweeted and thinking "was that 22:06 again?". :teehee: 

I love it how he's messing with our minds, from believing that his dog sat on the keyboard and he tried to cover it up, to thinking that it was all planned and has several meanings and layers that he all intended, from the meat to the XF categories, everything is possible! :lmfao:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, krysady said:

I remember he said he likes Under Uomini because they are very talented, but that's it, he had to look happy :teehee:

Yes, me too. I thought they would maybe give him the Under Uomini so that chance increases that he will be a judge again next year. :naughty: On the other hand, Mika also said that he would be happy with any group besides of the groups.

• Like 1