Mika Returns to X Factor Italia in 2020

2 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Mika also said that he would be happy with any group besides of the groups.

Yes, he said he finds it hard to work with groups and probably he's right... but it's clear that he has no chances to win this year, imo :aah:

11 minutes ago, krysady said:

Yes, he said he finds it hard to work with groups and probably he's right... but it's clear that he has no chances to win this year, imo :aah:

Well, you never know. :wink2:

Ok, just finished to watch the Bootcamp and I'm a bit shocked by the rude behavior of some contestants from the Over's team. Mika was clearly bothered and disturbed when they started to question and criticize his decisions and he had a hard time to get into the mood to continue the selection. At some point it looked like that woman Cecile wants to kill him with her furious glance :aah: I don't know how he can keep his calm like this and be so nice and polite even when he's obviously turning red from such unpleasant situations.

Anyway, once again Mika proved that he is an expert in choosing the best, and despite the altercations he did his job the best he could, given the contestants he got :teehee:  

Now seeing the entire episode, I'm even more amazed by NAIP, that man is a genius! I don't know how far he will go in this adventure, but he is a brilliant artist and person and totally resonate with Mika's personality. The rest... I can't say I have a favorite yet, we'll see what Mika can do with them :original:

Also it was a nice surprise to see how well Manuelito did his job being the first time as a XF judge, he has a very talented team.

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, krysady said:

Ok, just finished to watch the Bootcamp and I'm a bit shocked by the rude behavior of some contestants from the Over's team. Mika was clearly bothered and disturbed when they started to question and criticize his decisions and he had a hard time to get into the mood to continue the selection. At some point it looked like that woman Cecile wants to kill him with her furious glance :aah: I don't know how he can keep his calm like this and be so nice and polite even when he's obviously turning red from such unpleasant situations.

Anyway, once again Mika proved that he is an expert in choosing the best, and despite the altercations he did his job the best he could, given the contestants he got :teehee:  

I agree with you. Cecile wanted to kill Mika with her glance! I can imagine they (she and the boy) wanted to defense their places but I think the result came out opposite. They showed only their immaturity. Actually I liked her performance but I agree with Mika that she missed high notes and she could have done better.

And Mika stayed calm outside but inside I am sure he was very uncomfortable. Well, Manuelito had some hard moments too.

And here we can see Mika's experience of many years as a jury. 

We think that this is an easy money to be a jury. But this is a huge responsibility, and hard decisions to take.

Of course it is an entertainment show and we love watching all these emotions on jury's and talents faces. But judges have to be very delicate not to hurt talents. And for talents it is only one of many possibilities to make a career. They have to trust themselves, they have to be sure they want to be a singer, which not only standing on stage and look good...

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I can imagine they (she and the boy) wanted to defense their places but I think the result came out opposite.

Apart from Cecile, there were 2 guys acting quite rude, Merio and Angel.

Poor Mika, I read the comments on Twitter and mostly agree that he got the most mediocre team...

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, krysady said:

and mostly agree that he got the most mediocre team...

Mika definitely has the weakest team. They all are very strong personalities, a couple of guys are handsome, but there're no really strong or interesting voices in Mika's team unfortunately. But this is a challenge for him :)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, krysady said:

Now seeing the entire episode, I'm even more amazed by NAIP, that man is a genius! I don't know how far he will go in this adventure, but he is a brilliant artist and person and totally resonate with Mika's personality. The rest... I can't say I have a favorite yet, we'll see what Mika can do with them :original:

Also it was a nice surprise to see how well Manuelito did his job being the first time as a XF judge, he has a very talented team.

I haven't watched the episode yet. However, I think the most important is that Mika is happy with his team. :original:

3 minutes ago, Prisca said:

However, I think the most important is that Mika is happy with his team. :original:

I wonder if he could actually say "I'm not happy with my team" :aah:  But that's it, I'm sure he'll try his best, it was a time when he got all his contestants eliminated even before the semifinals, so what could be worse?  :teehee:

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, krysady said:

I wonder if he could actually say "I'm not happy with my team" :aah:  But that's it, I'm sure he'll try his best, it was a time when he got all his contestants eliminated even before the semifinals, so what could be worse?  :teehee:

Well, at the reply I watched yesterday, he at least looked satisfied with his group. :lol3:

Yes, he will for sure try his best. Yes and afterwards he said goodbye to X factor for five years. :teehee:

Actually, I didn't think he would come back so fast as he seemed really having enough of X Factor after he lost so many of his contestants so early. And then came the pandemic around this year and everything changed and here he is.

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Prisca said:

And then came the pandemie around this year and everything changed and here he is.

Yes, he had to change all his plans ... but it's good that this time the judges seems to get along quite well, at least for now :)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, krysady said:

Yes, he had to change all his plans ... but it's good that this time the judges seems to get along quite well, at least for now :)

Yes, you're right, in fact, the judges seem to get along well. :original:

Of course, I would have liked for all his fans who haven't seen his new show that he could have continued his tour. However, I think he has made the best of the current situation.

• Like 2

On 10/9/2020 at 6:24 PM, krysady said:

I don't know how he can keep his calm like this and be so nice and polite even when he's obviously turning red from such unpleasant situations.

So, I finally found the time to watch at least Mika's part. I think that Mika can react like this because he knows how it is, when you want to live from music and everyone is refusing you as he experienced that a lot himself before he had his breakthrough. I'm sure Mika didn't react in the rude way they did back then, but I think he can feel how desperate they are. And I think Mika didn't want to treat them like he was treated when he was younger.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

So, I finally found the time to watch at least Mika's part. I think that Mika can react like this because he knows how it is, when you want to live from music and everyone is refusing you as he experienced that a lot himself before he had his breakthrough. I'm sure Mika didn't react in the rude way they did back then, but I think he can feel how desperate they are. And I think Mika didn't want to treat them like he was treated when he was younger.

I understand what you mean, but this is simply a contest and when they registered they agreed with the rules. They know that it's possible in any moment to be eliminated and only one will win in the end, it won't help if they contest the judge claiming they deserve a seat because they know better and the judge is wrong. I'd rather think that Mika is keeping his calm because he hates to argue and is trying to avoid such unpleasant situations, imo :wink2:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, krysady said:

I understand what you mean, but this is simply a contest and when they registered they agreed with the rules. They know that it's possible in any moment to be eliminated and only one will win in the end, it won't help if they contest the judge claiming they deserve a seat because they know better and the judge is wrong. I'd rather think that Mika is keeping his calm because he hates to argue and is trying to avoid such unpleasant situations, imo :wink2:

I agree, it's a contest and if they are not ready and some contestants are better they have to accept it. Anyway, what I'm doing? That's Mika's forum and I'm supposed to protect him and not the others. I guess that's my tendency of wanting to protect people even if they maybe don't deserve it. :facepalm:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

I agree, it's a contest and if they are not ready and some contestants are better they have to accept it. Anyway, what I'm doing? That's Mika's forum and I'm supposed to protect him and not the others. I guess that's my tendency of wanting to protect people even if they maybe don't deserve it. :facepalm:

No, why? It's normal to comment and give your opinion here, that's what this thread is for, and no need to agree all the time with Mika :thumb_yello: Sometimes I also feel sorry for some contestants being rejected, but that girl, for example, came on stage more than sure that she will get a seat and simply couldn't accept any other opinion. ( and left without even saying "good buy" or smth)  Now I'm trying to remember her performance for the auditions, but I can't remember seeing her at all :dunno:

Edited by krysady
  • Like 2

And now Mika is the bad guy of XF :teehee: 

Mika più cattivo che mai: ecco la sua reazione dopo l’esibizione di Cecile a X Factor  https://www.rds.it/scopri/magazine/spettacolo/mika-piu-cattivo-che-mai-ecco-la-sua-reazione-dopo-lesibizione-di-cecile-a-x-factor

Mika cattivissimo a X Factor: una concorrente si ribella https://notiziemusica.it/mika-cattivissimo-a-x-factor/people/

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, krysady said:

And now Mika is the bad guy of XF :teehee: 

Mika più cattivo che mai: ecco la sua reazione dopo l’esibizione di Cecile a X Factor  https://www.rds.it/scopri/magazine/spettacolo/mika-piu-cattivo-che-mai-ecco-la-sua-reazione-dopo-lesibizione-di-cecile-a-x-factor

Mika cattivissimo a X Factor: una concorrente si ribella https://notiziemusica.it/mika-cattivissimo-a-x-factor/people/

It must be a bad guy to make people talk :naughty:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, krysady said:

No, why? It's normal to comment and give your opinion here, that's what this thread is for, and no need to agree all the time with Mika :thumb_yello: Sometimes I also feel sorry for some contestants being rejected, but that girl, for example, came on stage more than sure that she will get a seat and simply couldn't accept any other opinion. Now I'm trying to remember her performance for the auditions, but I can't remember seeing her at all :dunno:

Thanks Christina. :original:

I've rewatched her performance and you're right, she was too sure about herself. She has a nice voice, but when she can't hit the high notes, she should choose another song. Mika said before she started that she has chosen a very difficult song. Another judge would maybe have given her at least a chair. However, I think Mika did it right. In the end, what is better? Have a seat for 30 minutes or I don't know for how long and have to go or go from the beginning? Mika did it right and he knew from the beginning exactly what he wanted. No need to make suffering people at chairs for no reason, in my opinion. :original:

I also don't remember her from the auditions.

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 2