Mika Returns to X Factor Italia in 2020

31 minutes ago, krysady said:

And now Mika is the bad guy of XF :teehee: 

Mika più cattivo che mai: ecco la sua reazione dopo l’esibizione di Cecile a X Factor  https://www.rds.it/scopri/magazine/spettacolo/mika-piu-cattivo-che-mai-ecco-la-sua-reazione-dopo-lesibizione-di-cecile-a-x-factor

Mika cattivissimo a X Factor: una concorrente si ribella https://notiziemusica.it/mika-cattivissimo-a-x-factor/people/

Has Mika not always been the most severe of all judges? :naughty:

• Like 1

So, I dare to make an assumption, which three people out of the five Mika will take to the live shows.

I think that he will take Vergo with him (at the auditions, he presented his own song and at the Bootcamp a cover and he persuaded with both titles and in the live shows, they are most of the time not allowed to sing their own songs, I think, unless they have changed the rules this year? Mika said he accepted to be a judge again because of the changes they make. However, I haven't seen many changes that are not due to the pandemic crisis:dunno_grin:).

Then, I also think that Mika will take N.A.I.P with him as it seems that he likes him a lot (of course, this candidate is very special and for sure not a tradional singer but I think that the imagination of this guy is endless).

Afterwards, it becomes more difficult for me to guess who the third person will be. I don't think that he will take Kaima with him as he is a rapper and it is more difficult for Mika to help a rapper as Mika doesn't make any rap and the season Mika took a rapper with him (Diluvio) he was eliminated the first live show right away. The vocal range of Eda Marì is also not so large, so he will maybe take Disarmo wih him, even if he said no to him in the auditions. However, I think it depends also a lot of what they will do in the Last Call.

So I bet on Vergo, N.A.I.P. and Disarmo.

What do you think? :original:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Prisca said:

Mika said he accepted to be a judge again because of the changes they make. However, I haven't seen many changes that are not due to the pandemic crisis

I think Mika was talking about the format changes that maybe we (the audience) don't see so much. But it may concern the influence - or rather lack of influence - of the production on judges decisions. After the last time Mika was in X Factor he said something like the judges had earphones and they had to follow the production suggestions. So many things we don't know and we don't see. The final result we see on the screen may be so different of what the live in the studio during recording was. 

But imo the biggest change is that there is no audience and the judges are more concentrated on the talents. The impact is as well on the talents as it is so strange to play in a huge venue with only a few people in from of them. I think it is harder to put 100% of their soul in the performance. But this one is due to the pandemic :yes:

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I think Mika was talking about the format changes that maybe we (the audience) don't see so much. But it may concern the influence - or rather lack of influence - of the production on judges decisions. After the last time Mika was in X Factor he said something like the judges had earphones and they had to follow the production suggestions. So many things we don't know and we don't see. The final result we see on the screen may be so different of what the live in the studio during recording was. 

But imo the biggest change is that there is no audience and the judges are more concentrated on the talents. The impact is as well on the talents as it is so strange to play in a huge venue with only a few people in from of them. I think it is harder to put 100% of their soul in the performance. But this one is due to the pandemic :yes:

I think you're right. :original:

They cut e.g. things off and afterwards it looks worse what the judges tell to the candidates and the opposite. And they also change the order of the performances of the candidates to make it more interesting for the public to watch (in my opinion also this year). However, it's good when the judges have this year more liberty to do what they want.

Well, one more change did exist at the auditions. Like Mika said, weren't this year people that really couldn't sing but they were even more scary. :lmfao:

• Haha 1

On 10/8/2020 at 1:04 AM, Prisca said:

I just adore Mika's reactions during Mario Crincione's performance. :lmfao:I don't know how many times I've rewatched it. :original:

I'm really looking forward to watch Mario Crincione's performance tomorrow. :yes:

I'm curios about which song he will bring and how. :original:

And something else:

Mika did like once "Rise Like a Phoenix" (or at least better than the other songs at the Eurovision Song Contest or maybe rather Conchita Wurst than the song?) or at least he pretended it. :lmfao:

(00.11 - 00.42)

Well, I think it's nothing new that Mika doesn't like the Eurovision Song Contest, he said it in a couple of interviews that I've seen.

• Like 3

My little one is going to the kindergarten now, so I finally have some time for MFC!

I am totally happy to be back to those good times of Mika at XF. I really enjoy this much more than Voice (sadly, but the truth is I don't enjoy Voice at all). 

I can see the same old Mika, but at the same time the totally different man - mature, more severe :angelnot:, even more sincere in his reactions even if he is taken aback, without the need to pretend or be at the top. I watched in awe the scenes when he was alone against the angry singers at the bootcamp :boxing:he can handle it with such a strength and simplicity that I can only envy. 

I feel much more freedom of him. In Voice he is enfant terrible (like he always boasts), but in XF he is a professional with a high self-esteem, sometimes naughty (of course!) but grown up. 

I was always wondering (starting like 10 years ago) how will he manage to transfer from his youth image of funny cute boy to the 40-years old man, without looking odd. Now I can see it, and I like what I see.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Dreamy_Queen said:

I am totally happy to be back to those good times of Mika at XF. I really enjoy this much more than Voice (sadly, but the truth is I don't enjoy Voice at all). 

Hello Lena, I'm glad you're back, I was thinking at you, knowing that you always liked him in XF :thumb_yello:  It's true, now everything is different, even the jury is more serious comparing to the old times with Morgan, Elio and Simona :naughty:  And honestly, I don't feel the lack of the audience being a problem, every judge is focused on their job and the show seems more clean and simple, so far it works very well in this format.

• Like 1

Just finished to watch the last episode and it's funny how the band I found the most awkward at the auditions, it is now my favorite, I hope Melancholia will go to the finals :clap:

Also this episode is full of great talents, poor Emma had to make some tough decisions... some of them really unexpected for everyone :aah:

• Like 4

I wonder whether the lives can take place as planned, with Corona infection rates on an all-time high. 🙄 Surely without an audience. But if they get a strict lockdown like in March / April again, they might have to postpone. :sad: 

• Sad 1

47 minutes ago, mellody said:

I wonder whether the lives can take place as planned, with Corona infection rates on an all-time high. 🙄 Surely without an audience. But if they get a strict lockdown like in March / April again, they might have to postpone. :sad: 

You can win tickets for the lives, so they are planning to do it with audience: https://www.opelenergyfactor.it/?cid=D_24809790_284424166_478314373_0

Edited by krysady
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, krysady said:

And honestly, I don't feel the lack of the audience being a problem, every judge is focused on their job and the show seems more clean and simple, so far it works very well in this format.

Totally agree!

I like this simplicity too. 

:thumb_yello:Opel Competition

https://www.opelenergyfactor.it/?cid=D_24809790_284424166_478314373_0

Gioca con noi: in palio più di 80 card Spotify da 50 € e, ogni settimana, 2 biglietti per assistere ai Live di X Factor 2020.
In più, parteciperai all’estrazione finale di Opel Corsa-e e Nuovo Opel Mokka-e in comodato d’uso per 3 mesi!

• Like 1