Mika Returns to X Factor Italia in 2020

39 minutes ago, mellody said:

The XF judges as comic ducks on the cover of Topolino:

I don't like their version of Mika this time, the 2017 one was much better. They even forgot the eyebrows. :sneaky2:

Mikainstagram IG story

122913261_188633266097222_4201238246215327564_n.jpg

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, mellody said:

The XF judges as comic ducks on the cover of Topolino:

I don't like their version of Mika this time, the 2017 one was much better. They even forgot the eyebrows. :sneaky2:

I feel the same about that...

• Like 1

Apparently there was a press conference for XF today. Here's some info:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG2fHgGDk5a/?igshid=1sj6fwzghcco7

Also the same guy has posted a story with this picture:

Screenshot_20201027-194125_Instagram.jpg

And paolainwonderland posted a little video, can't download it now but here's a screenshot of Mika:

Screenshot_20201027-194143_Instagram.jpg

I wonder where he is, the tiles look like in his kitchen but it's much smaller - and it looks like he's freezing, is that burning wood in the background meant to be the heating?! :aah:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Isn't it this fireplace where Mika was cooking on an open fire in his house in Italy?

Looks different to me, but obviously I'm not good at recognizing certain places in pics, as I also didn't recognize his Athens flat... 😅

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Isn't it this fireplace where Mika was cooking on an open fire in his house in Italy?

Yes, it's the house in Tuscany. We have already seen the coloured tiles.

20201027_203524.jpg

Edited by lormare73
Pic added
  • Like 2

Little get together of the judges after the live show (originally from Emma's stories):

I wonder what the mask rules are for them - maybe they can put them off in their own dressing room, and ofc for the show? Because I think that's Mika's dressing room and he's not wearing a mask - while in the video from before the show he was in Emma's room and there she wasn't wearing one but he was. And if I understood it correctly, XF wrote on Twitter yesterday that everyone (including the audience) gets tested. But in another video I saw how close everyone was standing together (crew and talents, epecially), and just masks without social distancing won't give much protection, especially if it's not FFP2 masks. Sigh, I hope it all goes well. I think especially for the crew of 338 people it's an important job in these times, they probably don't have a lot of other chances due to Corona. 

Foto di X Factor 2020, Live Show 1

https://xfactor.sky.it/foto/live-show-1#08

Manuel Agnelli, Emma, Mika e Hell Raton schierati al tavolo dei giudici durante il primo Live Show di X Factor 2020

GIUDICI_LIVE_13.thumb.jpg.90376dddbe910d86bc9103e3646786e7.jpg

https://xfactor.sky.it/foto/live-show-1#16

:italia:

Eda Marì e i Manitoba sono stati i due concorrenti meno votati della puntata. Alla fine del primo Live, i giudici hanno deciso di salvare i Manitoba. Nella prossima puntata Eda Marì sfiderà il concorrente il cui pezzo avrà avuto il minor numero di ascolti nel corso della settimana.

:uk:

Eda Marì and Manitoba were the two least voted competitors of the episode. At the end of the first Live, the judges decided to save Manitoba. In the next episode Eda Marì will challenge the competitor whose piece will have had the least number of plays during the week.

EDA-BALLOTTAGGIO..thumb.jpg.909a2eb796b53e03ef2624790516da9c.jpg

• Like 2