Mika Returns to X Factor Italia in 2020

4 hours ago, Ellys said:

From 22 to 5 am we are allowed to go out only for work or  health reason , so I think it won't affect the lenght/time of the live. Workers can go back home after 22.

Concerning the audience, they're background actors,  therefore probably considered workers as well as the production.

They’re background actors? That is smart and weird at the same time. Wish I could apply as a background actor 😆

• Haha 3

18 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

They’re background actors? That is smart and weird at the same time. Wish I could apply as a background actor 😆

:yeah:

The X Factor production believes it's safer because they are tested repeatedly and contact tracing is easier, if needed. On the other hand, there's not a real audience reaction, it seems fake.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

Daily 10

Team Mika at The day before The Second Live Show

Mika filmed a bit of Vergo's rehearsal and sent it to Laura Pausini, then showed Vergo her reply. I didn't understand it, but Vergo obviously was very happy about it. :biggrin2:

Mika told his talents that they are the only representative of their own world. He talks about a secret garden, which is the most intimate part of every artist, and if you let people see it, it makes you stronger. :wub2:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Sky Italia IG story

Mika's mood before the show: irritato, affamato, curioso (irritated, hungry, curious).

Poor boy, why don't they feed him properly at XF?! :aah:

In his story with Vergo he also said he's nervous, as always.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

3 hours ago, mellody said:

Mika's mood before the show: irritato, affamato, curioso (irritated, hungry, curious).

Poor boy, why don't they feed him properly at XF?! :aah:

In his story with Vergo he also said he's nervous, as always.

I believe he is always hungry AND a major foodie 😆 food on his mind. All. The. Time.

(I speak from my own experience, but I’m unfortunately short, so I just have to be careful not to become as wide as I am high 🙈 Good thing for Mika that he is as tall as he is!)

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I loved this btw, so apparently Alessandro is doing well? At least well enough to do this 😊

This was not him, he was watching from home last night :wink2:

YouTube

L’intervista agli eliminati: EDA MARÌ e MANITOBA | Live Show 2

EDA MARÌ mentions Mika.

:italia:

"Come'è stato collaborare con Mika?"

"E'stato veramente anche una fonte di ispirazione.
Dopo l'eliminazione abbiamo parlato tanto e sentirmi  dire tante cosa da un artista come Mika e stato veramente unico."

:uk:

"What was it like collaborating with Mika?"

"He was also really a source of inspiration.
After the elimination we talked a lot and being told a lot by an artist like Mika was truly unique. "

EmP0E2CUYAALMCa?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2