42 minutes ago, mellody said:

Apparently there'll be more Covid restrictions in Italy, like after 22:00 you're not allowed to go outside anymore, and in the very affected areas, like Milan, it might be more... I wonder what that means for the lives, will they make them earlier to be finished before the curfew? Or can those who work there still go out - but I think the audience wouldn't be allowed?

Well, I'd have been surprised if Covid didn't affect XF at all. Let's see what they'll do...

From 22 to 5 am we are allowed to go out only for work or  health reason , so I think it won't affect the lenght/time of the live. Workers can go back home after 22.

Concerning the audience, they're background actors,  therefore probably considered workers as well as the production.

Edited by Ellys
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mika's mood before the show: irritato, affamato, curioso (irritated, hungry, curious). Poor boy, why don't they feed him properly at XF?! In his story with Vergo he also said he's nervous, a

Hey guys I am sorry there's like 3 or 4 minutes of Emma's part missing at the beginning (I swear it's a daily struggle with SkyUno ) but as most of us are pretty much only here for Mika , I think

BTW I just uploaded the whole thing on youtube since twitter usually deletes my videos within a day (even though I'm trying to "edit" them before uploading them now lmao desperate attempt )

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Ellys said:

From 22 to 5 am we are allowed to go out only for work or  health reason , so I think it won't affect the lenght/time of the live. Workers can go back home after 22.

Concerning the audience, they're background actors,  therefore probably considered workers as well as the production.

They’re background actors? That is smart and weird at the same time. Wish I could apply as a background actor 😆

• Haha 3
18 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

They’re background actors? That is smart and weird at the same time. Wish I could apply as a background actor 😆

:yeah:

The X Factor production believes it's safer because they are tested repeatedly and contact tracing is easier, if needed. On the other hand, there's not a real audience reaction, it seems fake.

• Like 3
59 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

Daily 10

Team Mika at The day before The Second Live Show

Mika filmed a bit of Vergo's rehearsal and sent it to Laura Pausini, then showed Vergo her reply. I didn't understand it, but Vergo obviously was very happy about it. :biggrin2:

Mika told his talents that they are the only representative of their own world. He talks about a secret garden, which is the most intimate part of every artist, and if you let people see it, it makes you stronger. :wub2:

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Sky Italia IG story

Mika's mood before the show: irritato, affamato, curioso (irritated, hungry, curious).

Poor boy, why don't they feed him properly at XF?! :aah:

In his story with Vergo he also said he's nervous, as always.

• Like 2
  • Haha 7
3 hours ago, mellody said:

Mika's mood before the show: irritato, affamato, curioso (irritated, hungry, curious).

Poor boy, why don't they feed him properly at XF?! :aah:

In his story with Vergo he also said he's nervous, as always.

I believe he is always hungry AND a major foodie 😆 food on his mind. All. The. Time.

(I speak from my own experience, but I’m unfortunately short, so I just have to be careful not to become as wide as I am high 🙈 Good thing for Mika that he is as tall as he is!)

• Haha 3
31 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I loved this btw, so apparently Alessandro is doing well? At least well enough to do this 😊

This was not him, he was watching from home last night :wink2: