Mika Returns to X Factor Italia in 2020

XFACTOR Instagram

Live chat con @n_a_i_p_

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHaWkYqIvcp/

A part of NAIP mentions Mika

8 hours ago, mellody said:

Naip is currently on IG live with Xfactor. He talked a bit about Mika a few minutes earlier, did someone record it?

6 hours ago, Moni said:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

A part of NAIP mentions Mika

From what I understand, the question is whether Mika is tough or soft (duro / tenerone), and Naip says tough but sensitive, and that apart from that he describes him as "sciamanico" (shaman), because he understands things that aren't obvious - I think the example he tells is about Mika saying after a few seconds of a performance "you're not really there", something like that.

Maybe someone can understand more details of what he says? He also talks some more about the duro / tenerone thing, but I don't understand that.

• Like 3

Hey guys, it took 3 replays and an insane amount of refreshes ( assuming that's a real word lmao) but here's the daily from last night. I've uploaded it to my dailymotion acc now, since youtube will eventually delete all my uploads and I've had already uploaded some videos there. Also youtube blocks them all for the italians. Let me know if it's playing properly

• Thanks 3