Mika Returns to X Factor Italia in 2020

On 11/20/2020 at 11:33 AM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

1605866109467.png

I just noticed when zooming in - what's Emma holding, is that a cigar? :blink: It's blurry, but the way she's holding it between her fingers, it looks like it. :dunno: I think she does smoke, so maybe also cigars - but as that's Mika's dressing room (I think), I hope she wasn't smoking there. :sneaky2:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mellody said:

I just noticed when zooming in - what's Emma holding, is that a cigar? :blink: It's blurry, but the way she's holding it between her fingers, it looks like it. :dunno: I think she does smoke, so maybe also cigars - but as that's Mika's dressing room (I think), I hope she wasn't smoking there. :sneaky2:

I'm not sure that it is Mika's dressing room, but yes, that looks like a cigar. It's sad because I've seen many of her fans on IG begging her to quit, she had to fight with cancer for more than 10 years, underwent 3 surgeries and only 4 months ago she said she's recovered... but yeah, I also hope they are not allowed to smoke in there :no:

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, krysady said:

I'm not sure that it is Mika's dressing room, but yes, that looks like a cigar. It's sad because I've seen many of her fans on IG begging her to quit, she had to fight with cancer for more than 10 years, underwent 3 surgeries and only 4 months ago she said she's recovered... but yeah, I also hope they are not allowed to smoke in there :no:

Ah, I didn't know that. Well yes, it doesn't look like she has a very healthy lifestyle, I can understand her fans being worried. I'd certainly be, if it was Mika.

I thought it was Mika's dressing room because of the carpet, I think that's the one he has, no? And because he's the only one not wearing a mask - from what I saw so far, it seems only in your own dressing room you're allowed to take off the mask. Tho they probably just put them on for the pic anyway, as they were having drinks. :rolleyes: Drinks from plastic cups, I hope it wasn't the Dom Perignon. :aah:

I think Fedez had his e-cigarette in his room, ready to be used, so I doubt they need to go outside for smoking. Or well, from my experiences of working at concerts in backstage areas, it might be they're supposed to go outside but no one cares if they don't. They're the stars of the show, what are you gonna do if they don't keep to the rules, call the police to get them? Surely not. Anyway, Mika looks happy in the pic, so I hope that means there was no problem for him.

1 hour ago, krysady said:

:teehee:

yeah, and when you go on stage, of course. lol! :naughty: I think when they're going from their rooms to the stage, they're hardly ever wearing masks (except for Mika, whom they had to tell to take off his mask in the video by Giacomo Carrera :teehee:)

1 hour ago, mellody said:

I think when they're going from their rooms to the stage, they're hardly ever wearing masks

But they are going all together to the stage, here he is running alone to somewhere :lmfao: