Mika Returns to X Factor Italia in 2020

On 11/26/2020 at 6:37 AM, mellody said:

Emma posted an IG story with Mika, can't download now, so only a screenshot of the video:

Screenshot_20201125-223904_Instagram.jpg

Edit: And 2 more stories, if I understand it right, of Mika doing some voodoo for revenge in Emma's dressing room? :lmfao:

Screenshot_20201125-225054_Instagram.jpg

Btw, maybe that was the "cigar" she was holding in that other pic, one of her voodoo sticks? :teehee: Guess it's not much better tho to inhale that. :doh: Our discussion about smoking backstage... sometimes I really wonder if he's reading MFC. :aah:

Screenshot_20201125-225836_Instagram.jpg

YouTube

• Like 2

14 hours ago, mellody said:

XF story:

Skyitalia stories:

If I understand it right, Mika says he saw a story by Little Pieces of Marmelade where Naip was playing drums and because he's so good, he'll be playing drums tonight.

YouTube

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 3

Hey, so, it's not perfect,had to do some editing and I think the audio is kinda messed up at the end? like louder for some reason?lmao don't ask me why. Anyways, Mika's limited screen time is all there and that's what we are here for

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

39 minutes ago, Natacha. said:

Hey, so, it's not perfect,had to do some editing and I think the audio is kinda messed up at the end? like louder for some reason?lmao don't ask me why. Anyways, Mika's limited screen time is all there and that's what we are here for

Also, no one ever asks for it LOL but there's always a google drive link for the italian fans https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SSx8-SDpWZjVwEoPnsFmNqs8luAe8-Va/view?usp=sharing

(since youtube blocks the videos in italy)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Natacha. said:

Also, no one ever asks for it LOL but there's always a google drive link for the italian fans https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SSx8-SDpWZjVwEoPnsFmNqs8luAe8-Va/view?usp=sharing

(since youtube blocks the videos in italy)

Fab, thanks! Maybe you can post those here when the YT videos get deleted again? I wanted to save your clip on Twitter of Mika saying a few words in German at yesterday's live, but I was too late again. :aah: Have you tried if it works if you create a private account (on Twitter), so only those who follow that account can view the videos? I think it might even be possible on your normal account to make a certain Tweet only available to your followers (but ofc there you don't have control over who follows you).

1 minute ago, mellody said:

Fab, thanks! Maybe you can post those here when the YT videos get deleted again? I wanted to save your clip on Twitter of Mika saying a few words in German at yesterday's live, but I was too late again. :aah: Have you tried if it works if you create a private account (on Twitter), so only those who follow that account can view the videos? I think it might even be possible on your normal account to make a certain Tweet only available to your followers (but ofc there you don't have control over who follows you).

You're welcome.

I've got a backUp account but what can I say? I like posting on my main :lol: I must have some deep authority issues or something like that and I don't know, I don't really like private accounts but the second option sounds good, I will have to do some research. Thank you. Also about those videos that eventually got deleted, you can just message me on twitter and let me know which video(s) you want and I will upload them for you (and for anyone else) on youtube /google drive etc. No worries.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Natacha. said:

You're welcome.

I've got a backUp account but what can I say? I like posting on my main :lol: I must have some deep authority issues or something like that and I don't know, I don't really like private accounts but the second option sounds good, I will have to do some research. Thank you. Also about those videos that eventually got deleted, you can just message me on twitter and let me know which video(s) you want and I will upload them for you (and for anyone else) on youtube /google drive etc. No worries.

the small clip I've upload today on my acc, I've tried uploading it with a different IP just to see if that would solve the problem (news flash: it won't :lol:)

Edited by Natacha.

3 hours ago, Prisca said:

I'm shocked that "I Melancolia" were eliminated yesterday evening. :yikes:

Just finished to watch the last episode, I've been also shocked yesterday when I found out that Melancholia is out but had no idea that the ballotage was against NAIP. In a way I'm glad that NAIP is saved even if I'm sorry for Melancholia... there were others who could left before them.

To be honest I didn't liked their performance this time, her voice was so strident and disturbing, Mika was totally right with his judgement. That song was not the best choice for them. Unlike the song they performed during the Hot Factor, that was absolutely awesome! That should have been their first song, what a huge mistake! 

Also Mika was right about Casadilego, and I'm impressed by his ability to feel such subtle things like the personal reasons behind her choice of the song. It was a flawless performance as always, but she did it more for herself than for the audience. 

Now I think it is the first time when I see Manuel so angry and aggressive, especially towards Mika, and it was not nice at all :thumbdown:  Blaming Mika for Melancholia's elimination was a nonsense, really :sneaky2:

Anyway, it was clear that Mika an Naip were prepared for the worst and couldn't believe the result, and I liked a lot Manuelito for asking people to vote for Naip to bring him to the finale :thumb_yello:

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Prisca said:

I'm shocked that "I Melancolia" were eliminated yesterday evening. :yikes:

I read in the social media that people are complaining about the second voting. It seems they were not able to vote because they had a notion " "Error" while choosing La Melancholia. . Well, maybe so many fans were voting for them that they blown up the system ?

It would be sad to know that NAIP won just because of the system problems. But on the other hand the result is really unexpected!

23 hours ago, krysady said:

Just finished to watch the last episode, I've been also shocked yesterday when I found out that Melancholia is out but had no idea that the ballotage was against NAIP. In a way I'm glad that NAIP is saved even if I'm sorry for Melancholia... there were others who could left before them.

To be honest I didn't liked their performance this time, her voice was so strident and disturbing, Mika was totally right with his judgement. That song was not the best choice for them. Unlike the song they performed during the Hot Factor, that was absolutely awesome! That should have been their first song, what a huge mistake! 

Also Mika was right about Casadilego, and I'm impressed by his ability to feel such subtle things like the personal reasons behind her choice of the song. It was a flawless performance as always, but she did it more for herself than for the audience. 

Now I think it is the first time when I see Manuel so angry and aggressive, especially towards Mika, and it was not nice at all :thumbdown:  Blaming Mika for Melancholia's elimination was a nonsense, really :sneaky2:

Anyway, it was clear that Mika an Naip were prepared for the worst and couldn't believe the result, and I liked a lot Manuelito for asking people to vote for Naip to bring him to the finale :thumb_yello:

I also didn't like very much the performance of Melancholia this time and I agree with you that this was not the best song for them. I also agree that they are strong and others should have left the show before them. However, this kind of show has his own rules. I guess Manuel was really frustrated because of Melancholia's elimination like Emma last week after Blue Phelix's elimination (I'm really glad we had the old Emma back this week :yes:). And like Emma he also thinks that is a tactique of Mika to make their performance bad so that his contestant can win, what is of course not true.

I think the reason why NAIP ended up in ballotage is because his songs are the best when he performances them live and with the streaming you can't see him. I think after X factor he should focus on live performances (of course when they are possible again). And yes, it's only thanks to Manuelito that NAIP is still there. If he wouldn't have voted against Melancholia, there wouldn't have been a "tilt" and Naip would have been out. Fingers crossed for Naip's performance next week.

With Casadilego, I had the same sensation like Mika. Her voice was beautiful, but I had the feeling that she closed up and didn't let us really enter into her heart.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I read in the social media that people are complaining about the second voting. It seems they were not able to vote because they had a notion " "Error" while choosing La Melancholia. . Well, maybe so many fans were voting for them that they blown up the system ?

It would be sad to know that NAIP won just because of the system problems. But on the other hand the result is really unexpected!

I really hope that there wasn't a mistake and NAIP could only continue because of that. Maybe, where Melancholia live they have a lot of fans so that there it wasn't possible to vote for Melancholia because the system was overloaded? :dunno: