Mika Returns to X Factor Italia in 2020

Ok good, then at least now we know where he is. :teehee: Oh dear, this Xfactor thing is already starting with a LOT of alcohol! 🙈 :lol: Here's another clip, on the other guy's new account (Is this one also called Manuel, like the younger one, do I understand it right?) - you can't see Mika but you can hear him, I think they're talking about the guy's new IG account and whether it's official yet with the blue check mark:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Is this one also called Manuel, like the younger one, do I understand it right?

He's name is Manuel Agnelli, so yes, they're both called Manuel but they rather call the younger one "Manuelito". 

Manuel Agnelli didn't have any social account and it seems yesterday night they had fun creating him a new Ig account called "The colleagues of Manuel Agnelli" lol 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

INSTAGRAM

pop_up_creations

Pop Up Creations è' una valigia che contiene un cocktail bar ideato per feste, eventi pubblici e privati. È' un mix di arte e qualità del bere.

( Pop Up Creations is a suitcase that contains a cocktail bar designed for parties, public and private events. It is a mix of art and quality of drinking.)

75412696_302020254282059_4914120555501730653_n.thumb.jpg.297eae17ea256be74864699366170641.jpg

• Thanks 3

13 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

INSTAGRAM

pop_up_creations

Pop Up Creations è' una valigia che contiene un cocktail bar ideato per feste, eventi pubblici e privati. È' un mix di arte e qualità del bere.

( Pop Up Creations is a suitcase that contains a cocktail bar designed for parties, public and private events. It is a mix of art and quality of drinking.)

75412696_302020254282059_4914120555501730653_n.thumb.jpg.297eae17ea256be74864699366170641.jpg

Thanks Eriko. Good to see that apparently it was an outdoor party for the most part, lower risk to catch the virus, although there wasn't much social distancing.

Mika is holding 2 glasses of wine in that pic... :drinks_wine: And they posted more pictures of that party on their IG, with Mika in one of them.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

INSTAGRAM

pop_up_creations

Look at him holding two drinks!! That is me at every party 🤣 (hence my handle: @holdingyourdrink 😆)

• Haha 5

News from Mika's Xfactor collegues on IG: Alec Cattelan is back in Rome and Emma Marrone posts that tomorrow is an important day and the start of a new adventure. So maybe the auditions start tomorrow? :dunno: Emma seems to be quite active on her IG, I hope she'll post some pics. :teehee:

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

So it's confirmed by Emma. 

The auditions start today.

What does she say? I understand something about 3... Who is the other woman, I think Emma introduces her, no?

I'm just starting to wonder whether Mika might be so silent so we all follow any bit Xfactor news to get at least a little news about him. :teehee:

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, mellody said:

What does she say? I understand something about 3... Who is the other woman, I think Emma introduces her, no?

I'm just starting to wonder whether Mika might be so silent so we all follow any bit Xfactor news to get at least a little news about him. :teehee:

She sais there are 3 other judges plus her.So I hope Mika will post something too. HELL RATON posted a story too.

The woman - I don't know - I think she is from the production.

• Thanks 2

More stories, by Xfactoritalia (of the studio) and Alec Cattelan (showing a gift & note that he recieved), but it still seems to be the preparations for the recordings, nothing interesting for us so far... :wait:

• Like 1