Mika Returns to X Factor Italia in 2020

6 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I'm really looking forward for N.A.I.P.'s performance with Elio. I think they fit well. I like Elio and I adored his performance in a dress with Mika at Casa Mika. :yes:

True, I can't think of anyone else to match so well with NAIP :thumb_yello: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, krysady said:

True, I can't think of anyone else to match so well with NAIP :thumb_yello: 

I like Elio as well but Naip's performance looks so risky, I am afraid it could be missunderstood , He's truly one of a kind but sometimes that can be perceived as too "weird" or too arrogant, does it make sense? I love NAIP, I love the fact he is so charismatic yet at the same time very humble and he seems to be an introvert. there is somthing so unique and honest about him, I feel like if  he can convince the public tonight he is a very likely winner and I am not saying that only because I am a stan haha I really feel like the public is praising originality and honesty this season, although I think like some of them already have a big fanbase, like Blind for instance. I don't wanna be a hater but sounds to me like Mydrama and Casadilego will be the doing the same thing they have done so far, I don't expect them to sing opera lmao but it's like they always their performance the same way, always singing in the same tone, I think that gets boring pretty quick.. I don't see them winning tbh.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Natacha. said:

I like Elio as well but Naip's performance looks so risky, I am afraid it could be missunderstood , He's truly one of a kind but sometimes that can be perceived as too "weird" or too arrogant, does it make sense? I love NAIP, I love the fact he is so charismatic yet at the same time very humble and he seems to be an introvert. there is somthing so unique and honest about him, I feel like if  he can convince the public tonight he is a very likely winner and I am not saying that only because I am a stan haha I really feel like the public is praising originality and honesty this season, although I think like some of them already have a big fanbase, like Blind for instance. I don't wanna be a hater but sounds to me like Mydrama and Casadilego will be the doing the same thing they have done so far, I don't expect them to sing opera lmao but it's like they always their performance the same way, always singing in the same tone, I think that gets boring pretty quick.. I don't see them winning tbh.

No risk no fun. But to be serious, I think NAIP has nothing to loose. He hardly believes he is still in the show.

So he will not be so stressed as other participants. 

You are right - I think the same - that Mydrama and Casadilego sound almost the sale during all episodes. They don't go out of their comfort zones. 

Actually I like all 5 artists. But LPOM and NAIP are my favourites. Maybe Blind is the last on my list but I like watching his evolution. For him it's a BIG step forward in X Factor,

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Natacha. said:

I like Elio as well but Naip's performance looks so risky, I am afraid it could be missunderstood

You're right, and I find the second song even more risky... but let's hope that the audience will truly appreciate his charisma and vote for him. Like Anna said, it's a miracle that he got till the semifinals anyway, from now on every step is a bonus :thumb_yello:

30 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

:naughty: Hard to say.Sometimes artificial light can change the real colour. Anyway something deriving from green.

16 minutes ago, Prisca said:

And blue. :naughty:

5 minutes ago, silver said:

Pistachio is more green.  It's a lovely colour, whatever it is.

Yes, pistachio is green+yellow and turquoise is green+blue :original:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, krysady said:

You're right, and I find the second song even more risky... but let's hope that the audience will truly appreciate his charisma and vote for him. Like Anna said, it's a miracle that he got till the semifinals anyway, from now on every step is a bonus 

Yes, let's hope that he'll go to the finals. Anyway, he has some fans otherwise he would have ended up in the ballotage in the second round last week and he didn't. :yes:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Anyway, he has some fans otherwise he would have ended up in the ballotage in the second round last week and he didn't. :yes:

Yep, his fans plus Mika fans could do the job :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

Just now, Prisca said:

Now, I have something to laugh for the rest of the week. :lmao:

:floor:

I was looking forward for Naip's performance with Elio, now I really want to see it. :lustslow:

Me too! And what's strange is that he doesn't look so awful with that beard :lmfao:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, krysady said:

Me too! And what's strange is that he doesn't look so awful with that beard :lmfao:

Yes, it's true. I'm sure I would need to get used to it but why not? It would be something new. :lmfao:

Anyway, Mika has a beautiful face, nothing can change that. :wub2:

• Like 2