Mika Returns to X Factor Italia in 2020

3 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

He absolutely did. He reframed NAIP to be viewed differently by the world around him, to give him a broader platform, without changing his spirit. Only Mika can do that. 

That, and also with their performance of Lollipop, it was the best he could do to adapt the song for their duet.

• Like 6

To me Lollipop was definitely the best performance! I thought Casadilego or Naip would win this show, but Casadilego's duet with Manuelito wasn't good imo, it didn't fit her voice. Her best of was better, but she just sang for herself, not for the public or the cameras. I think she has many fans tho that vote for her even if her performance isn't good.

Natacha posted Lollipop on Twitter, they'll probably delete it sooner or later, but now it's still there:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mellody said:

To me Lollipop was definitely the best performance! I thought Casadilego or Naip would win this, but Casadilego's duet with Manuelito wasn't good imo, it didn't fit her voice. Her best of was better, but she just sang for herself, nit for the public or the cameras.

For me it was Emma with Blind the best performance this time :original:

53 minutes ago, krysady said:

For me it was Emma with Blind the best performance this time :original:

Yes, they positively surprised me, and for fans of rock music and/or of Manuel, LPOM surely was fantastic too. I think at this point it was just a question of taste - but still, Mika & Naip put on such a fantastic show for those 2 minutes, it does make me a bit sad that this wasn't appreciated with votes for Naip.

Anyway looking forward to Mika's performance, I'm glad we'll get that anyway! :wub2:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Why do you think does Mika ask the contestants how old they are 🙈🤣

Because I think it is important for him to know how likely it is that they will improve according to their age: the younger the better. :original:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

His performance it was a Revelation Tour in 3 minutes :biggrin2:  He started with the intro and ended up with Grace Kelly :clap:

And of course the stage was too small for him :bleh:

His energy is insane, he was practically exploding. He filled the stage by himself and then some! He belongs on tour... he’s a stage animal. 

• Like 5