Mika Returns to X Factor Italia in 2020

In elyy_guerra's IG stories we can see that they were celebrating the end of Xfactor until late at night - unfortunately many without social distancing or even masks, I suppose they feel safe with all the quick tests they have to do every day. That can go very wrong, so although I understand how much they miss the hugging and the carefree times, sadly it's not very responsible now and for a few more months. :no: But at least from this picture it seems Mika kept to the distancing rules and protected himself as much as possible with the FFP2 mask. ❤

Screenshot_20201211-094555_Instagram.jpg

• Like 3

IG user @aliasnaghi has a part of the Lollipop performance in her stories, filmed from the studio (so without the camera cuts of the TV version).

And more Mika pix on IG (thanks to piattels on Twitter for finding the 2nd one :teehee:)

Screenshot_20201211-133443_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20201211-134937_Instagram.jpg

• Like 4

I've only started to watch, but have to say that I've never expected Naip to win. He's too peculiar for this type of the show. Of course, I hoped every time for him to stay because of curiosity, I could hardly imagine what would be next? And they both found the way to surprise the audience. The best thing is that he got to the finale, so we could enjoy his duet with Mika. It is really awesome, the real collaboration of two professionals (because other duets were clearly student/tutor type). The whole atmosphere felt so Italian! Beautiful show! Before watching I thought: well, I can't imagine any good from Lollipop and Naip, so I was pleasantly wrong! :cloud:

• Like 4

16 hours ago, mellody said:

Yes, they positively surprised me, and for fans of rock music and/or of Manuel, LPOM surely was fantastic too.

It was a good surprise for me as well. I haven't searched for the works of Manuel, so I was amazed how cool and rocky he turned out to be :)

16 hours ago, Prisca said:

Because I think it is important for him to know how likely it is that they will improve according to their age: the younger the better. :original:

And he got Overs :lol3:

• Haha 1

On 12/4/2020 at 10:18 AM, krysady said:
On 12/4/2020 at 10:06 AM, Prisca said:

I didn't wake up with a beard today morning. Have I now to worry that Naip didn't have enough influence on me? :lmao:

:lmfao: Me neither! That means our testosterone level is fine yet, but if NAIP will actually win next week, anything could happen 

I guess the only positive thing about Naip being eliminated after the first round yesterday is that I didn't wake up with a beard this morning, right? :naughty::lol3:

• Haha 1