Mika Returns to X Factor Italia in 2020

On 7/11/2020 at 10:57 AM, mellody said:

I wonder why they always seem to wear the same clothes for every recording. Maybe so the TV people can cut it all the way they want to, and no one will notice which was on what day? But they have several episodes on TV with the auditions, don't they? Wouldn't it be boring to see the judges in the same clothes for all of these? :dunno:

On 7/11/2020 at 12:39 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes. It's the same as for the Voice pre-recorded auditions. They have to wear the same clothes to let the production make cuts for several episodes. 

Last year I had enough of seeing Mika in his red and gold jacket  during several months of watching all blind audition episodes😁

During XF they do change their clothes even during the auditions, the production has always mixed together different pre-recorded episodes with different clothes (https://youtu.be/hO8DxkyzHsQ for example you can see several outfits in this summary of last year's first episode of auditions) 

I saw an IG story of the XF account a few days ago and Manuelito was dressed differently than the 2 first days, so I think they all changed their clothes but we didn't get any pic yet.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

RTL 102.5

a phone interview

Thanks. He talks about how different the Xfactor recordings are this time, for him and everyone else. But the interview stops in mid-sentence, I hope we'll get the whole interview somewhere. Ah, and at the beginning he says he's happy, "Sono felice". :wub2:

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, mellody said:

Thanks. He talks about how different the Xfactor recordings are this time, for him and everyone else. But the interview stops in mid-sentence, I hope we'll get the whole interview somewhere. Ah, and at the beginning he says he's happy, "Sono felice". :wub2:

RTL 102.5

They will upload 14/7 to here...

https://www.rtl.it/podcast/programmi/w-l-italia/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

There's also a story on ColleghidiManuelAgnelli account, where you can quickly see Mika. I like his shirt, it reminds me a bit of the orange Valentino one, just in blue. :wub2:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Hmm, I wonder if that's some tropical motif on his shirt, with palm trees - the turquoise blue definitely reminds me of it! :wub2: And is he wearing a coral necklace like Pierpaolo (maybe borrowed it from him)? 

2 hours ago, krysady said:

Why are all the videos on horizontal sight? Or it's a problem with my laptop?

same here :dunno:

• Confused 1

Ah, NaoMika on Twitter found it:

Floating Island... so I guess I wasn't too far off with the tropical motif, just that it's not palm trees. :teehee:

In fact it looks like a pine tree... I just reread an interview yesterday where Mika compared himself to a pine tree, with roots in the ground but his branches in the wind. The shirt definitely reminds me of that. And the floating rocks remind me of "Avatar". :teehee:

Btw, I love it how the shirt looks so much better on Mika than on the model on the Valentino website. :lmfao:

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, mellody said:

Ah, NaoMika on Twitter found it:

Floating Island... so I guess I wasn't too far off with the tropical motif, just that it's not palm trees. :teehee:

In fact it looks like a pine tree... I just reread an interview yesterday where Mika compared himself to a pine tree, with roots in the ground but his branches in the wind. The shirt definitely reminds me of that. And the floating rocks remind me of "Avatar". :teehee:

Btw, I love it how the shirt looks so much better on Mika than on the model on the Valentino website. :lmfao:

I've just found this NaoMika's post too :lol3:

And I have the same impression about foating islands: "Avatar" :thumb_yello:

But actually it is Roger Dean's painting

image.thumb.png.82e52bb33ceda66cd8ce21681488d1b6.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, krysady said:

Why are all the videos on horizontal sight? Or it's a problem with my laptop?

Blame it on me... I've edited to rotate IG stories, because they looks too small on YouTube. Don't you like it ?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

But actually it is Roger Dean's painting

VALENTIO NEWS

https://www.valentino.com/en-us/news/roger-dean-293828

Roger Dean X Valentino Men SS 2020

Artistic collaborations

1920x1080-collab_art-new-rogerdean.jpg?q

Artist Roger Dean -- known for the fantasy landscapes he has created for album covers since the 1960s -- applied his exotic utopias to the codes of Valentino for the Mens Spring Summer 2020 show.
On silk shirts, technical coats, knit sweaters and bags, Dean's fantasy islands and the creatures that inhabit them came to life.

1080x1080_collab_art-new-rdean-02gallery

news_finale.jpg?quality=80

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kumazzz said:

VALENTIO NEWS

https://www.valentino.com/en-us/news/roger-dean-293828

Roger Dean X Valentino Men SS 2020

Artistic collaborations

1920x1080-collab_art-new-rogerdean.jpg?q

Artist Roger Dean -- known for the fantasy landscapes he has created for album covers since the 1960s -- applied his exotic utopias to the codes of Valentino for the Mens Spring Summer 2020 show.
On silk shirts, technical coats, knit sweaters and bags, Dean's fantasy islands and the creatures that inhabit them came to life.

1080x1080_collab_art-new-rdean-02gallery

news_finale.jpg?quality=80

Ha, what I said, it reminds me of that orange shirt. :naughty:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Blame it on me... I've edited to rotate IG stories, because they looks too small on YouTube. Don't you like it ?

Ah, no problem, I just wanted to know if it's something wrong with my video player :)

• Like 2