Mika Returns to X Factor Italia in 2020

9 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Mika's PLAYLIST

:italia:

Indovinate chi è stata la prima persona ad ascoltare la versione originale di "Bad Romance" di Lady Gaga? 😏

La risposta è qui, nella playlist di Mika.

Non perdete #XF2020, da giovedì 17 settembre su Sky Uno.

:uk:

Guess who was the first person to hear Lady Gaga's original version of "Bad Romance"? 😏
The answer is here, in Mika's playlist.

Don't miss # XF2020, from Thursday 17th September on Sky Uno.

Lol about the Lady Gaga story! :lmfao:  I like all the songs he chose, I just find it funny that he says his fave song is "Can't help falling in love" by Elvis, somehow it seems such an unlikely choice for him. :lol: Of course I know that he likes all sorts of music, but I'd have thought he'd choose something by Bowie or Rufus or one of the songs he played at his cooking shows - Island in the stream for example, he has talked about that song several times over the years. Anyway I guess fave songs depend a lot on the current mood and I like his choice - there was a time when I had this Elvis song on constant repeat and I loved to play it on the guitar, along with "In the Ghetto", "Return to Sender" and "Always on my mind". I still know all the lyrics. :wub2:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

😝@mellody  poor Mika.. lady Gaga and Dita... story is very funny.. moment...

19 hours ago, mellody said:

Lol about the Lady Gaga story! :lmfao:  I like all the songs he chose, I just find it funny that he says his fave song is "Can't help falling in love" by Elvis, somehow it seems such an unlikely choice for him. :lol: Of course I know that he likes all sorts of music, but I'd have thought he'd choose something by Bowie or Rufus or one of the songs he played at his cooking shows - Island in the stream for example, he has talked about that song several times over the years. Anyway I guess fave songs depend a lot on the current mood and I like his choice - there was a time when I had this Elvis song on constant repeat and I loved to play it on the guitar, along with "In the Ghetto", "Return to Sender" and "Always on my mind". I still know all the lyrics. :wub2:

TG24.sky.it

11 ago 2020 - 13:00

Aspettando X Factor 2020, lo speciale 'The Next Start'

Emma, Hell Raton, Manuel Agnelli e Mika raccontano progetti e ambizioni per la nuova edizione. L’appuntamento con lo speciale è su Sky Tg24 mercoledì 12 agosto alle 16.30 

Dal 17 settembre un nuovo inizio per X Factor (LO SPECIALE XF), con una nuova giuria composta da quattro artisti molto diversi, due ritorni in famiglia e due new entry, tutti alla ricerca dei talenti che si sapranno distinguere per originalità, identità, passione e proposta musicale. Emma, Hell Raton, Manuel Agnelli e Mika si raccontano, parlando di ripartenza, talento e musica, in “The NeXt Start”, in onda su Sky TG24 mercoledì 12 agosto alle 16.30 e disponibile On Demand e sul sito Skytg24.it. Nello speciale a cura di Federica Pirchio, i quattro giudici raccontano dal backstage come hanno vissuto le settimane di lockdown (GLI AGGIORNAMENTI) ma soprattutto progetti, aspettative e ambizioni per X Factor 2020, che li vede protagonisti in questa fase di cambiamento epocale. 

approfondimento

Hell Raton (chi è il nuovo giudice di X Factor 2020), punto di riferimento discografico per la scena rap italiana, si dimostra già un giudice attento ed esigente: “Non basta più il talento, non è l’unica arma che un artista al giorno d’oggi si deve giocare. Molto spesso, dietro a un minimo di talento, iniziano a creare un personaggio, ma il personaggio se non ha una struttura si sgretola. Io voglio dare quelle fondamenta di struttura ed essere anche una guida per i ragazzi. Se vedo che un artista è curioso allora mi dà gli stimoli per lavorarci, altrimenti vuol dire che abbondona in fretta. Chi getta la spugna non mi piace”.  Mika, giudice molto amato e mai dimenticato dal pubblico del talent (Mika torna a X Factor: è uno dei quattro giudici), è attratto proprio dalle novità di questa edizione 2020: “È l’X Factor della ripresa ma è anche l’X Factor della libertà. Il livello di eccellenza di questo format è quello italiano, che è il più bello al mondo. Quest’anno, anche per questa situazione unica nella quale stiamo facendo la produzione, ci saranno dei cambiamenti molto importanti”.  Manuel Agnelli, che per tre stagioni è stato un giudice temutissimo (X Factor 2020, Manuel Agnelli torna al tavolo dei giudici), racconta nell’intervista il significato che X Factor deve avere per i giovani artisti: “I miei inizi sono molto diversi da questo, partecipare a un contest è una situazione molto diversa da quella che ho vissuto io da ragazzo. Sono qui per portare anche un punto di vista che un po’ trascenda dal contest, che deve essere un mezzo per crescere, per affermarsi ma soprattutto per conoscersi a livello professionale e musicale. Però sono anche molto competitivo, quindi è inevitabile che partecipi alla competizione”. Emma, una delle voci più amate del panorama musicale italiano (Emma debutta a X Factor 2020), ha già fatto intuire che sarà un giudice molto ambizioso: “Sono molto esigente con me stessa, il giudice più cattivo sono proprio stata io con me stessa. La celebrità è la conseguenza del talento, perché la celebrità fine a se stessa dura poco. A X Factor cerco il talento, non ho mai avuto pregiudizi nei confronti dei generi musicali, quindi che un artista sia rock, punk, trap o pop a me non interessa, l’importante è che abbia qualcosa da dire e che lo sappia fare sul palco con rispetto verso il pubblico”.

Waiting for X Factor 2020, the special 'The Next Start'

Emma, Hell Raton, Manuel Agnelli and Mika talk about their plans and ambitions for the new edition. The appointment with the special is on Sky Tg24 Wednesday 12 August at 4.30 pm

From 17 September a new beginning for X Factor (THE SPECIAL XF), with a new jury made up of four very different artists, two returning to the family and two new entries, all in search of talents who will be able to distinguish themselves for originality, identity, passion and musical proposal. Emma, Hell Raton, Manuel Agnelli and Mika tell each other, talking about restart, talent and music, in “The NeXt Start”, broadcast on Sky TG24 Wednesday 12 August at 4.30 pm and available On Demand and on the Skytg24.it website. In the special curated by Federica Pirchio, the four judges tell from the backstage how they experienced the weeks of lockdown (UPDATES) but above all the projects, expectations and ambitions for X Factor 2020, which sees them as protagonists in this phase of epochal change.

Study In Deep
X Factor, on September 17th the journey into the music of Sky Uno starts

Hell Raton (who is the new judge of X Factor 2020), a record reference point for the Italian rap scene, is already an attentive and demanding judge: "Talent is no longer enough, it is not the only weapon that an artist at nowadays you have to play. Very often, behind a minimum of talent, they begin to create a character, but if the character does not have a structure it crumbles. I want to give that structural foundation and also be a guide for the kids. If I see that an artist is curious then he gives me the incentives to work with him, otherwise it means that he abandons quickly. I don't like anyone who throws in the towel ”. Mika, much loved judge and never forgotten by the talent audience (Mika returns to X Factor: he is one of the four judges), is attracted by the novelties of this 2020 edition: "He is the X Factor of the recovery but he is also the X Factor of freedom. The level of excellence of this format is the Italian one, which is the most beautiful in the world. This year, also for this unique situation in which we are doing production, there will be some very important changes ". Manuel Agnelli, who for three seasons was a feared judge (X Factor 2020, Manuel Agnelli returns to the table of judges), tells in the interview the meaning that X Factor must have for young artists: "My beginnings are very different from this, participating in a contest is a very different situation from the one I experienced as a boy. I am here to bring a point of view that transcends the contest a little, which must be a means to grow, to assert oneself but above all to get to know each other on a professional and musical level. But I'm also very competitive, so it is inevitable that I participate in the competition ”. Emma, one of the most loved voices on the Italian music scene (Emma debuts at X Factor 2020), has already hinted that she will be a very ambitious judge: "I'm very demanding with myself, the worst judge was me with myself. . Celebrity is the consequence of talent, because celebrity for its own sake does not last long. AX Factor I am looking for talent, I have never had any prejudices towards musical genres, so that an artist is rock, punk, trap or pop I don't care, the important thing is that he has something to say and that he knows how to do it on stage with respect for the public ".

RE-uploaded to YouTube ( Sorry, it's BLOCKED in Italy :no:  )

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, mellody said:

There'll be an interview with the judges on Italian TV tomorrow, a short excerpt is here: https://timgate.it/video/topvideo/si-scaldano-i-motori-di-x-factor-2020-con-the-next-start-.vum 

YouTube

Si scaldano i motori di X Factor 2020 con "The next start"

Milano, 11 ago. (askanews) -

Dal 17 settembre un nuovo inizio per X Factor, con una nuova giuria composta da quattro artisti molto diversi, due ritorni in famiglia e due new entry, tutti alla ricerca dei talenti che si sapranno distinguere per originalità, identità, passione e proposta musicale. Emma, Hell Raton, Manuel Agnelli e Mika si raccontano, parlando di ripartenza, talento e musica, in "The NeXt Start", in onda su Sky TG24 mercoledì 12 agosto alle 16.30 e disponibile On Demand e sul sito Skytg24.it Nello speciale, a cura di Federica Pirchio, i quattro giudici raccontano dal backstage come hanno vissuto le settimane di lockdown ma soprattutto i loro progetti, aspettative e ambizioni per X Factor 2020, che li vede protagonisti in questa fase di cambiamento epocale. The next start sarà in onda mercoledì 12 agosto alle 16.30 su Sky Tg24 (canali 100 e 500 di Sky e canale 50 del dtt), su SkyTg24.it e on demand.

Milan, 11 Aug. (askanews) -

From 17 September a new beginning for X Factor, with a new jury made up of four very different artists, two returning to the family and two new entries, all looking for talents who will be able to distinguish themselves for originality, identity, passion and musical proposal. Emma, Hell Raton, Manuel Agnelli and Mika tell each other, talking about restart, talent and music, in "The NeXt Start", broadcast on Sky TG24 Wednesday 12 August at 4.30 pm and available On Demand and on the Skytg24.it website. In the special, curated by Federica Pirchio, the four judges tell from the backstage how they lived the weeks of lockdown but above all their projects, expectations and ambitions for X Factor 2020, which sees them as protagonists in this phase of epochal change. The next start will be broadcast on Wednesday 12 August at 4.30 pm on Sky Tg24 (Sky channels 100 and 500 and DTT channel 50), on SkyTg24.it and on demand.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 2

INSTAGRAM

@hell_raton, @mikainstagram, Manuel Agnelli e @real_brown: in attesa della nuova edizione, i giudici di #XF2020 si raccontano, parlando di ripartenza, talento e musica in "The NeXt Start", lo speciale curato da Federica Pirchio.

L'appuntamento è per oggi alle 16.30 anche su skytg24.it

YouTube

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

INSTAGRAM

@hell_raton, @mikainstagram, Manuel Agnelli e @real_brown: in attesa della nuova edizione, i giudici di #XF2020 si raccontano, parlando di ripartenza, talento e musica in "The NeXt Start", lo speciale curato da Federica Pirchio.

L'appuntamento è per oggi alle 16.30 anche su skytg24.it

YouTube

Is so cute!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

SkyTG24

The NeXt Start, i giudici si raccontano dal backstage di "X Factor "

https://tg24.sky.it/spettacolo/2020/08/08/x-factor-mika-agnelli-emma-hell-raton

RE-uploaded to VK ( a whole interviews )

1597250735327_x-factor-2020-lo-speciale-the-next-start_web_hd.mp4_000006840.thumb.png.e0c101af4c446d3bbe28d2e030fc5e75.png

A part of Mika interview

YouTube

( sorry, it's blocked in Denmark :no: )

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

la Repubblica

https://amp-video.repubblica.it/amp/spettacoli-e-cultura/dietro-le-quinte-di-x-factor-2020/365479/366031

• 12 Aug 2020

Dietro le quinte di X Factor 2020

In esclusiva le prime immagini del talent di Sky prodotto da Fremantle e condotto da Alessandro Cattelan, che andrà in onda dal 17 settembre su Sky Uno e Now Tv. Sul “Venerdì” in edicola il 14 agosto, Silvia Fumarola parla con i quattro giudici (Emma, Hell Raton, Manuel Agnelli e Mika) e le aspiranti star dello show durante le selezioni. Per la prima volta senza pubblico.

Behind the scenes of X Factor 2020

Exclusively the first images of the Sky talent produced by Fremantle and hosted by Alessandro Cattelan, which will air from September 17 on Sky Uno and Now Tv. On the "Friday" on newsstands on August 14, Silvia Fumarola speaks with the four judges ( Emma, Hell Raton, Manuel Agnelli and Mika) and the show's aspiring stars during the selections. For the first time without an audience.

INSTAGRAM

Edited by Kumazzz
add an instagram url
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

la Repubblica

https://amp-video.repubblica.it/amp/spettacoli-e-cultura/dietro-le-quinte-di-x-factor-2020/365479/366031

• 12 Aug 2020

In esclusiva le prime immagini del talent di Sky prodotto da Fremantle e condotto da Alessandro Cattelan, che andrà in onda dal 17 settembre su Sky Uno e Now Tv. Sul “Venerdì” in edicola il 14 agosto, Silvia Fumarola parla con i quattro giudici (Emma, Hell Raton, Manuel Agnelli e Mika) e le aspiranti star dello show durante le selezioni. Per la prima volta senza pubblico.

Exclusively the first images of the Sky talent produced by Fremantle and hosted by Alessandro Cattelan, which will air from September 17 on Sky Uno and Now Tv. On the "Friday" on newsstands on August 14, Silvia Fumarola speaks with the four judges ( Emma, Hell Raton, Manuel Agnelli and Mika) and the show's aspiring stars during the selections. For the first time without an audience.

INSTAGRAM

woow i wait to see x factor finally a beautiful edition yees

• Like 2

Thank you, Kumazz for the video!:thumb_yello: 

As for the atmosphere between the judges, it make me thinks of Mika's first two years at the Voice, we they were all a bit mad but the atmosphere seemed so fun! I like it and hope to have the opportunity to watch the show! (I have to make use of my learning of italian!:italia:)

• Like 1

On 8/13/2020 at 7:44 PM, Kumazzz said:

la Repubblica

• 12 Aug 2020

X Factor Italia

INSTAGRAM

Twitter

:uk::france: Subtitles by @Subtitling Team

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Saw this on IG, not sure what magazine it is and if it's new? :dunno:

Yes it's an article on today's newspaper LaRepubblica, more exactly in its insert "Il Venerdì di Repubblica".

I haven't read it yet though. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mellody said:

20200814_161224.jpg

The text is here on repubblica.it but you have to pay to read all.

https://rep.repubblica.it/pwa/venerdi/2020/08/13/news/x_factor_2020_hell_raton_emma_marrone_manuel_agnelli_alessandro_cattelan_mika-264307186/

image.thumb.png.5b1a914a6eb974ab8edf62e7172e1067.png

image.thumb.png.fcf8ac4f0b53a51d3c0c76ade1c35a48.png

• Like 2

5 hours ago, mellody said:

20200814_161224.jpg

Twitter

La Repubblica

https://rep.repubblica.it/pwa/venerdi/2020/08/13/news/x_factor_2020_hell_raton_emma_marrone_manuel_agnelli_alessandro_cattelan_mika-264307186/

yZkJrsOX?format=jpg&name=large

Senza pubblico X Factor svela il suo lato intimo

• 13 Agosto 2020
Interrotto in tutto il mondo, in Italia il talent andrà in onda dal 17 settembre su Sky Uno e Now Tv.
Siamo stati sul set per parlare con Alessandro Cattelan, i quattro giudici e le aspiranti star. Grande assente, il tifo
  • di SILVIA FUMAROLA

ROMA.

Chissà cosa penserebbe Federico Fellini del suo Teatro 5 a Cinecittà, invaso da aspiranti rockstar con parrucca turchese, timidi artisti pittori poeti carpentieri camerieri in cerca di gloria, organizzatori di eventi che hanno girato il mondo ma davanti ai giudici di X Factor cantano come se stessero guidando. Un regista curioso dell’umanità osserverebbe come un entomologo il gigantesco esercito di formiche vestite di nero e protette dal...

• Thanks 1