Tempo Italia / Lotus France : Mika Limited Edition

Kumazzz

32 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Red cheeks! Too much wine? 😆 or a trip to a tanning salon 😎

I hadn't noticed the cheeks, just that his nose looked a little red... it only reminded me of our conversation about the fashion show event, because here it doesn't look like he's wearing make-up, at least not much, he isn't as styled as for the Milano event but looks more natural. That's also why, @krysady, I don't think it has to do with the mask, he was wearing one in Milano as well (probably even much longer) but still looked perfectly styled.

I don't think he went to a tanning salon. And in the interview he didn't seem as if he'd had too much wine (tho I won't rule that out, it's not always obvious...). Probably just the way he looks on camera without makeup, as we all do. :teehee: He just listened to your wish for him to look more natural. :bleh:

What I find funny in the pix is that exactly in those pix where he's wearing a mask, he holds a glass of champagne - hard to drink that way! :naughty:

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, mellody said:

I hadn't noticed the cheeks, just that his nose looked a little red... it only reminded me of our conversation about the fashion show event, because here it doesn't look like he's wearing make-up, at least not much, he isn't as styled as for the Milano event but looks more natural. That's also why, @krysady, I don't think it has to do with the mask, he was wearing one in Milano as well (probably even much longer) but still looked perfectly styled.

I don't think he went to a tanning salon. And in the interview he didn't seem as if he'd had too much wine (tho I won't rule that out, it's not always obvious...). Probably just the way he looks on camera without makeup, as we all do. :teehee: He just listened to your wish for him to look more natural. :bleh:

What I find funny in the pix is that exactly in those pix where he's wearing a mask, he holds a glass of champagne - hard to drink that way! :naughty:

Yes I agree, he doesn’t look as styled as with the Milano event - he looks much better this way. That’s why I wondered if he went to a tanning salon: because he decided on less make up, but wearing all white nonetheless 😊 I also think he looks a lot more relaxed in these pictures. A world of difference for sure! But for the better. 

10 hours ago, mellody said:

because here it doesn't look like he's wearing make-up, at least not much, he isn't as styled as for the Milano event but looks more natural

That's true, that's why I thought that maybe wearing a mask over make-up would give some protection and won't irritate the skin the same way as being without foundation, but I have no idea :dunno_grin: ( haha, I love this emoji)

I also don't think it's from a tanning salon, never been to one but I knew you get a uniform color not just on nose and cheeks :blush:

13 hours ago, mellody said:

He just listened to your wish for him to look more natural. :bleh:

@holdingyourdrink See? It's only your fault and now his image have been destroyed ! :shun:   

:bleh:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, krysady said:

@holdingyourdrink See? It's only your fault and now his image have been destroyed ! :shun:   

:bleh:

Haha! Oh no 🙈 he looks happy and maybe a bit flushed due to the red cheeks. Maybe there is a perfectly good explanation, like the one time he was wearing a helmet and had a red forehead 😆 but we ruled out tanning salon with our overanalytic brain 🤣 so then I go back to my wine theory! 😜

I think it looks great on him, better than the too styled look. I’m glad he isn’t taking the overstyling route all the time, it seems it’s really dependent on the event. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I think it looks great on him, better than the too styled look. I’m glad he isn’t taking the overstyling route all the time, it seems it’s really dependent on the event. 

You're right, and I also understand that this natural look wouldn't be appropriate for a Valentino event, there's a lot of photographers and the pix are going to be published all over the media. This event wasn't even promoted before, so it was fine to look like :blush: ( love this emoji as well :teehee:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

but we ruled out tanning salon with our overanalytic brain 🤣 so then I go back to my wine theory! 😜

Maybe he just got too much sun in his garden? :teehee: Or there was a good looking photographer who flirted with him. :mfr_rose_tinted: Or he had a promo photoshooting before, where he had to use a lot of Lotus tissues. :lmfao: (tho that'd more explain the nose than the cheeks). Many possible explanations. :bleh: I thought it was simply the missing make-up, but I'm not part of the Mika's skin pores fanclub thread, so I must admit I have more practice in analyzing his song lyrics than his skin colour. :naughty:

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, mellody said:

Maybe he just got too much sun in his garden? :teehee: Or there was a good looking photographer who flirted with him. :mfr_rose_tinted: Or he had a promo photoshooting before, where he had to use a lot of Lotus tissues. :lmfao: (tho that'd more explain the nose than the cheeks). Many possible explanations. :bleh: I thought it was simply the missing make-up, but I'm not part of the Mika's skin pores fanclub thread, so I must admit I have more practice in analyzing his song lyrics than his skin colour. :naughty:

I like the good looking photographer theory 😄 or it just could’ve been extremely hot in that mirrored room he took pictures in! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

:france:

Projection mapping to promote Mika Limited édition for Lotus

Conception and production of the projection mapping film at the Atelier des Lumières Paris.

A 4 min film,that explore the 4 éléments illustrations.

• 5 months later...

:italia:

Some pics at the Tempo party

dagospia.com

mika male – cena a milano per festeggiare la nuova limited edition di fazzoletti tempo disegnata dal

Martedì 15 settembre 2020, si è tenuta, presso lo Spirit de Milan, la cena di lancio della nuova Limited edition realizzata da fazzoletti Tempo in collaborazione con MIKA: l’Albero della vita – Tempo by Mika.

La location, trasformata  per l’occasione in una foresta incantata ispirata alle grafiche dei pack, ha ospitato un parterre di ospiti super selezionati, accorsi per incontrare la special guest della serata, MIKA.

Tra gli ospiti che hanno partecipato, numerosi volti noti del mondo della cultura, dello spettacolo e della moda, tra cui: Mika, Beatrice Bruschi, Giovanni Caccamo, Melissa Greta Marchetto, Marianne Mirage, Marco Zitelli (Wrong on you), Marisa Passera, Ildo Damiano, Paola Marella, Eros Galbiati, Catherine Poulain e Filippo Graziani, Stefano Guerrera, Arianna Schiatti, Helen Nonini, Stefano Seletti e Adriana Toledo, Luca Macellari Palmieri e Cristina Gerloni, Gianluca Gazzoli e Sara Bolla, Diego Dolcini, Alessandro Enriquez.

Durante la serata MIKA ha preso la parola e ha raccontato ai presenti l’evoluzione di questo ambizioso progetto che riflette uno dei suoi tanti talenti. MIKA è infatti anche un affermato designer, e in team con la sorella Yasmine Penniman ha creato il MIKA STUDIO, da cui sono nate le grafiche dei suoi dischi, dei suoi spettacoli, e di diversi oggetti di design, memorabili come le illustrazioni di questa collezione Tempo. Con questo evento Tempo sostiene I Love Beirut il concerto in live streaming organizzato da Mika a favore di Croce Rossa Libano e Save the Children Libano.

:uk:

mika male - dinner in milan to celebrate the new limited edition of tempo handkerchiefs designed by

On Tuesday 15 September 2020, the launch dinner for the new Limited edition created by handkerchiefs Tempo in collaboration with MIKA was held at the Spirit de Milan: the Tree of Life - Tempo by Mika.

The location, transformed for the occasion into an enchanted forest inspired by the graphics of the packs, hosted a parterre of super-selected guests, who flocked to meet the special guest of the evening, MIKA.

Among the guests who attended, numerous well-known faces from the world of culture, entertainment and fashion, including: Mika, Beatrice Bruschi, Giovanni Caccamo, Melissa Greta Marchetto, Marianne Mirage, Marco Zitelli (Wrong on you), Marisa Passera, Ildo Damiano, Paola Marella, Eros Galbiati, Catherine Poulain and Filippo Graziani, Stefano Guerrera, Arianna Schiatti, Helen Nonini, Stefano Seletti and Adriana Toledo, Luca Macellari Palmieri and Cristina Gerloni, Gianluca Gazzoli and Sara Bolla, Diego Dolcini, Alessandro Enriquez.

During the evening MIKA took the floor and told those present about the evolution of this ambitious project that reflects one of her many talents. MIKA is in fact also an established designer, and in team with his sister Yasmine Penniman he created the MIKA STUDIO, from which the graphics of his records, his shows, and various design objects were born, as memorable as the illustrations in this collection. Time. With this event Tempo supports I Love Beirut, the live streaming concert organized by Mika in favor of the Lebanon Red Cross and Save the Children Lebanon.

mika-antinori-1364040.thumb.jpg.151145ca379ce9812e91eb3d86974864.jpg

mika-5-antinori-1364038.thumb.jpg.6c8f4fd7815ed1a37a128823732cb325.jpg

mika-2-carmine-conte-con9587-1364032.thumb.jpg.5c81f5c351f8db81ebac5ab8fbdcc77f.jpg

mika-4-carmine-conte-con9588-1364037.thumb.jpg.1d5536166f9782798d083831d9437b0c.jpg

mika-carmine-conte-con9590-1364042.thumb.jpg.ce418239c5d86eb1b0890aa8a4ae1408.jpg

mika-5-carmine-conte-con9589-1364039.thumb.jpg.05c590af0695345131b36ce9153a467b.jpg

mika-e-il-team-essity-italia-tempo-carmine-conte-con9596-1364043.thumb.jpg.33c36bc7fb1f9ff8d2cdabbadaaacf18.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 5

• 1 year later...

Shame we didn’t find this video before...:doh:

This YouTuber

has uploaded the "Zodi et Tehu" Premiere Stage Greeting in Paris.

:france:

Lotus By Mika

Rdv à l’Atelier des Lumières pour une soirée organisée par Lotus pour fêter le lancement de sa collection de mouchoirs «Lotus by MIKA» avec la présence de Mika

Edited by Kumazzz
typo
  • Thanks 1