Tempo Italia / Lotus France : Mika Limited Edition

32 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Red cheeks! Too much wine? 😆 or a trip to a tanning salon 😎

I hadn't noticed the cheeks, just that his nose looked a little red... it only reminded me of our conversation about the fashion show event, because here it doesn't look like he's wearing make-up, at least not much, he isn't as styled as for the Milano event but looks more natural. That's also why, @krysady, I don't think it has to do with the mask, he was wearing one in Milano as well (probably even much longer) but still looked perfectly styled.

I don't think he went to a tanning salon. And in the interview he didn't seem as if he'd had too much wine (tho I won't rule that out, it's not always obvious...). Probably just the way he looks on camera without makeup, as we all do. :teehee: He just listened to your wish for him to look more natural. :bleh:

What I find funny in the pix is that exactly in those pix where he's wearing a mask, he holds a glass of champagne - hard to drink that way! :naughty:

• Haha 4
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mikafans_france_ on Instagram has reposted a lot of stories from yesterday, including sources.   Here he says the tissue collection is dedicated to his little niece.  

In Poland we have Zewa and Velvet for tissues, kitchen rolls and toilet paper.  Usually I buy Velvet tissues (I use them a lot)  but sometimes Zewa. But Velvet is the best for me. Tissues have 4

Do you remember The Greece interview in May ? I think this TEMPO design project with Yasmine is Mika mentions in this interview.   Athens Voice.gr Ο MIKA στην Αθήνα τις μέρες της κ

Posted Images

6 hours ago, mellody said:

I hadn't noticed the cheeks, just that his nose looked a little red... it only reminded me of our conversation about the fashion show event, because here it doesn't look like he's wearing make-up, at least not much, he isn't as styled as for the Milano event but looks more natural. That's also why, @krysady, I don't think it has to do with the mask, he was wearing one in Milano as well (probably even much longer) but still looked perfectly styled.

I don't think he went to a tanning salon. And in the interview he didn't seem as if he'd had too much wine (tho I won't rule that out, it's not always obvious...). Probably just the way he looks on camera without makeup, as we all do. :teehee: He just listened to your wish for him to look more natural. :bleh:

What I find funny in the pix is that exactly in those pix where he's wearing a mask, he holds a glass of champagne - hard to drink that way! :naughty:

Yes I agree, he doesn’t look as styled as with the Milano event - he looks much better this way. That’s why I wondered if he went to a tanning salon: because he decided on less make up, but wearing all white nonetheless 😊 I also think he looks a lot more relaxed in these pictures. A world of difference for sure! But for the better. 

10 hours ago, mellody said:

because here it doesn't look like he's wearing make-up, at least not much, he isn't as styled as for the Milano event but looks more natural

That's true, that's why I thought that maybe wearing a mask over make-up would give some protection and won't irritate the skin the same way as being without foundation, but I have no idea :dunno_grin: ( haha, I love this emoji)

I also don't think it's from a tanning salon, never been to one but I knew you get a uniform color not just on nose and cheeks :blush:

13 hours ago, mellody said:

He just listened to your wish for him to look more natural. :bleh:

@holdingyourdrink See? It's only your fault and now his image have been destroyed ! :shun:   

:bleh:

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, krysady said:

@holdingyourdrink See? It's only your fault and now his image have been destroyed ! :shun:   

:bleh:

Haha! Oh no 🙈 he looks happy and maybe a bit flushed due to the red cheeks. Maybe there is a perfectly good explanation, like the one time he was wearing a helmet and had a red forehead 😆 but we ruled out tanning salon with our overanalytic brain 🤣 so then I go back to my wine theory! 😜

I think it looks great on him, better than the too styled look. I’m glad he isn’t taking the overstyling route all the time, it seems it’s really dependent on the event. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I think it looks great on him, better than the too styled look. I’m glad he isn’t taking the overstyling route all the time, it seems it’s really dependent on the event. 

You're right, and I also understand that this natural look wouldn't be appropriate for a Valentino event, there's a lot of photographers and the pix are going to be published all over the media. This event wasn't even promoted before, so it was fine to look like :blush: ( love this emoji as well :teehee:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

but we ruled out tanning salon with our overanalytic brain 🤣 so then I go back to my wine theory! 😜

Maybe he just got too much sun in his garden? :teehee: Or there was a good looking photographer who flirted with him. :mfr_rose_tinted: Or he had a promo photoshooting before, where he had to use a lot of Lotus tissues. :lmfao: (tho that'd more explain the nose than the cheeks). Many possible explanations. :bleh: I thought it was simply the missing make-up, but I'm not part of the Mika's skin pores fanclub thread, so I must admit I have more practice in analyzing his song lyrics than his skin colour. :naughty:

• Haha 3
42 minutes ago, mellody said:

Maybe he just got too much sun in his garden? :teehee: Or there was a good looking photographer who flirted with him. :mfr_rose_tinted: Or he had a promo photoshooting before, where he had to use a lot of Lotus tissues. :lmfao: (tho that'd more explain the nose than the cheeks). Many possible explanations. :bleh: I thought it was simply the missing make-up, but I'm not part of the Mika's skin pores fanclub thread, so I must admit I have more practice in analyzing his song lyrics than his skin colour. :naughty:

I like the good looking photographer theory 😄 or it just could’ve been extremely hot in that mirrored room he took pictures in! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

:france:

Projection mapping to promote Mika Limited édition for Lotus

Conception and production of the projection mapping film at the Atelier des Lumières Paris.

A 4 min film,that explore the 4 éléments illustrations.