Hi from Italy!

OriginOfLove94

Hi everyone! I'm 25 and I'm from Italy.

I discovered Mika back in 2009 when one of my classmates showed me the We Are Golden video, but I started to listen to more of his songs in 2013 when I became obsessed with Stardust. Later, in 2015 I finally became a real Mika fan, keeping up to date with everything he does and discovering the man behind the artist.

I have been lucky enough to see him live 3 times (including a symphonic concert in Florence) and was looking forward to the gig in Verona this summer (it was also meant to be my graduation gift), when the coronavirus changed our lives and ruined every plan.

However, I enjoyed watching his Cooking with Mika shows, a nice way to help pass the time during quarantine.

I am now following him on X Factor Italy, happy to see him at least this way, and I hope he will also have the chance to sing some of his songs.

And... that's all I guess. Nice to meet you all! 🤗

• Like 6

Ciao! :bye:  Welcome to the MFC.

You were at the symphonic concert in Florence?  I wish I had been able to go there.  It's a pity about the Verona gig, but I think we are all disappointed that some many events had to be cancelled.

• Like 1

Ciao, welcome to the MFC! I'm Sara, nice to meet you ^_^

Here you can find the Italian thread, where you can chat with other MFCers in Italian:

And this is a list that you might find useful to start exploring the forum:

Verona was part of my graduation trip, so I really understand the feeling! I really hope we'll be able to see him soon in that dream venue :crossed:

Did you attend any dates of the Revelation Tour?

• Like 2

Hello and welcome to the MFC.  :welcomeani: I also discovered Mika in 2009 and  was in Florence too. Coronavirus ruined the plans of many of us. I had planned to go to 3 of his gigs this summer but they all got canceled :tears: I hope to see him it in 2021 or maybe 2022. We'll have to wait but Mika fans are used to wait and wait.  While we wait, enjoy the forum. 

• Like 1

Thanks to you all for your welcoming words! 😊

21 hours ago, silver said:

Ciao! :bye:  Welcome to the MFC.

You were at the symphonic concert in Florence?  I wish I had been able to go there.  It's a pity about the Verona gig, but I think we are all disappointed that some many events had to be cancelled.

Yes, I had the wonderful opportunity to attend the symphonic gig in Florence, but I hope he'll make another one one day so that other people will have the possibility to enjoy it as well 😊

21 hours ago, sara09 said:

Verona was part of my graduation trip, so I really understand the feeling! I really hope we'll be able to see him soon in that dream venue :crossed:

Did you attend any dates of the Revelation Tour?

Yes, I really hope the Verona gig will take place some day, so we'll be able to celebrate our graduation properly! 

I went to the gig in Livorno in December, I was in the front row and it was beautiful 🤩

Edited by OriginOfLove94
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, OriginOfLove94 said:

Yes, I really hope the Verona gig will take place some day, so we'll be able to celebrate our graduation properly! 

I went to the gig in Livorno in December, I was in the front row and it was beautiful 🤩

I recognized the outfit from your profile pic :teehee: what an incredible gig it was! 

• Like 1

Hi! :bye:

I'm Gabriella and I live in Italy too, (in Piedmont), nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

Have fun here and... We're waiting for you in the italian page! :mikadas:

PS: The symphonic concert in Florence was wonderful, I was there and I loved it! 😍 For Verona... I'm so sad! 😓

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...