Hello My name is Fabiola and I’m obsessed with Mika

Fabihola

I’m from Mexico, 41 years old and I have to confess that I’m a new Mika fan. I’ve never been a fan person, I don’t remember to follow any artist in particular before, so it is very surprising for me...
But there’s something about Mika that is really endearing and lovable, and it is beyond his talent... He’s a talented artist no question about it, but it’s more than that, he seems so authentic and so humble about his success.

Last September he was on a radio show here in Mexico, he was so down to earth that he got my attention. But It was until quarantine that I started learning about him, about his music, his albums, interviews, and that was it... I fell in love with him.

Most charming, intelligent, interesting, funny and sexy guy ever. 

My favorites songs Stardust, Happy ending and Tiny love. My favorite albums MNIMH and The Origin of Love. I cried with Paloma, Good wife and (I don’t know why) with Good guys.

I’ve been watching a lot of his concerts and I hope I can go to one soon.

Another new for me it has been to see the fraternity in the MFC you all look like long time best friends and your interactions in the Instagram lives are very inclusive all ages, genders, origins, so nice to see.

Well, It’s nice to meet you all.

• Like 12

Hola Fabiola y bienvenida al MFC!  :welcomeani:  Mika has also been the first artist that I have followed and traveled to other countries to see him. I can tell you for sure that Mika is adictive. I hope that he will return  to Mexico very soon because he has many fans in that country. If you have any questions just have to ask. :wink2:  To know how the forum works, take a look at this thread:

and if you want to speak in Spanish there are some threads where you can do it.

Enjoy the place!!

• Thanks 1

Hello and welcome here! :bye: It's never too late to become a Mika fan. :naughty: He's really great and it's worth following what he's doing cos it can give you so much in your life. :wub2:

Share your obsession with us here. :biggrin2:

• Thanks 1

On 7/21/2020 at 4:31 PM, Sabine64 said:

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. I´m Sabine from Germany and I really like your introduction

Hello Sabine, thank you... I’m trying to figure out how this work. I didn’t know how to reply, just now. Nice too meet you.

2 hours ago, Gabry74 said:

Hi Fabihola! :bye:

I'm Gabriella and I live in Italy, nice to meet you and welcome to the MF! :welcomeani:

Have fun here and see you around... :mikadas:

Thank you Gabriella and nice to meet you, too.

• Like 1

On 7/20/2020 at 2:50 AM, Fabihola said:

I’m from Mexico, 41 years old and I have to confess that I’m a new Mika fan. I’ve never been a fan person, I don’t remember to follow any artist in particular before, so it is very surprising for me...
But there’s something about Mika that is really endearing and lovable, and it is beyond his talent... He’s a talented artist no question about it, but it’s more than that, he seems so authentic and so humble about his success.

Last September he was on a radio show here in Mexico, he was so down to earth that he got my attention. But It was until quarantine that I started learning about him, about his music, his albums, interviews, and that was it... I fell in love with him.

Most charming, intelligent, interesting, funny and sexy guy ever. 

My favorites songs Stardust, Happy ending and Tiny love. My favorite albums MNIMH and The Origin of Love. I cried with Paloma, Good wife and (I don’t know why) with Good guys.

I’ve been watching a lot of his concerts and I hope I can go to one soon.

Another new for me it has been to see the fraternity in the MFC you all look like long time best friends and your interactions in the Instagram lives are very inclusive all ages, genders, origins, so nice to see.

Well, It’s nice to meet you all.

Hi Fabihola I´m Moni, I´m from to Argentina!! Welcome to the MFC! 🥰

• Like 2

Welcome Fabiola ! My name is Valerie. I discovered Mika like 2 years ago and I am 45. I‘m from Belgium, my husband is from Peru and we speak Spanish at home 😊 I can relate to your feelings about Mika. I got the chance to attend 2 gigs. Was supposed to attend 3 this summer (thanks covid 😠). My 10 yo daughter is also a fan, her name is Paloma. Mika dedicated the Song  „Paloma„ to her during his gig in the Netherlands. If you would like to watch the short video, send me a DM and I’ll send it to you. You are right about the MFC : kindness, fraternity, diversity. I haven’t been here for long and I wish I could be more active (time... ☹️), but I feel really at home here 😊

I’m happy for you that you have found Mika. He’s a great artist and performer and his music brings joy and humanity in our lives.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, koningin said:

Welcome Fabiola ! My name is Valerie. I discovered Mika like 2 years ago and I am 45. I‘m from Belgium, my husband is from Peru and we speak Spanish at home 😊 I can relate to your feelings about Mika. I got the chance to attend 2 gigs. Was supposed to attend 3 this summer (thanks covid 😠). My 10 yo daughter is also a fan, her name is Paloma. Mika dedicated the Song  „Paloma„ to her during his gig in the Netherlands. If you would like to watch the short video, send me a DM and I’ll send it to you. You are right about the MFC : kindness, fraternity, diversity. I haven’t been here for long and I wish I could be more active (time... ☹️), but I feel really at home here 😊

I’m happy for you that you have found Mika. He’s a great artist and performer and his music brings joy and humanity in our lives.

Hello Koningin, Thank you for your welcome message, I’m glad to read your story and of course I want to watch the video, It must be  so special for both of you.  It’s a shame about the cancelled concerts but We’ll get there. Nice to meet you Koningin.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Adhara said:

Welcome Fabiola! ¡Bienvenida! I can understand you very well too ☺️. I am also quite new in the forum. Hope to see you around!☺️❤️

Hola Adhara, cool picture! Thank you for your welcome msg. Hope to see you around, too.

• Like 1

Hola Fabiola,

Bienvenida  al club. Yo también soy nueva en estos foros. Qué bueno que tenemos a Mika en común. Soy de Los Ángeles, ojalá que  ima pueda venir aquí en el futuro a dar un concierto  y tú puedas estar aquí para disfrutar de ello.

Suerte en todo🤗😘💜

• Thanks 1