Fabihola

Hello My name is Fabiola and I’m obsessed with Mika

Hola Fabiola,

Bienvenida  al club. Yo también soy nueva en estos foros. Qué bueno que tenemos a Mika en común. Soy de Los Ángeles, ojalá que  ima pueda venir aquí en el futuro a dar un concierto  y tú puedas estar aquí para disfrutar de ello.

Suerte en todo🤗😘💜

• Thanks 1

Hola Petite Gio, sí esa fue mi principal motivación para unirme a el MFC para dar me cuenta inmediatamente cuando haya un concierto cerca, es decir por lo menos en este continente 😁,  ojalá pronto se estabilice el mundo de toda esta locura que estamos viviendo para que podamos tener la oportunidad de ir a un concierto pronto.

Cuídate mucho, saludos! 

16 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Welcome to the forum! As I read your title, that you are obsessed with Mika, I was like “yeah, me too 😆”, but I think we all are! 

Have fun here!

You’re right! 🙈 You just need to meet Mika to fall in love with him it doesn’t matter if you’re a man, a woman or whatever. I just told Koningin in a message that I am really impressed about all the dedication, appreciation and love Mika receives through the IG posts, videos and the art work, most be rewarding for him  but also a little overwhelming, I imagine he’s had to learn how to manage all these feelings to remain grounded. 

Thanks for the welcome msg and btw beautiful art work.

• Thanks 1