[[Template core/front/global/favico is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] Jump to content

problème d'inscription au forum quant on est malvoyant

je suis malvoyante,

lorsue j'ai voulu m'inscrire pour justifier que je ne suis pas un robot on propose parmi des photos un tag avec un theme ex chercher des velos, des escaliers etc

mon ordinateur est adapté à ma vue en arial 30

donc les photos tres petites à la base s'agrandissant et etant de qualité médiocre et foncée

j'ai du m'y reprendre à 10 fois avant de trouver des photos à peu pres "correctes" pour moi !

donc pensez aux malvoyants et aux fans aveugles de Mika

je ne pense pas que Mika apprécierait ce genre de difficulté et discrimination

merci d'y remédier

Georgia

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi, welcome to MFC and sorry you had these problems. There actually is an option to get an audio verification instead of a visual one. It's a symbol of headphones, under the pictures:  

je suis malvoyante, lorsue j'ai voulu m'inscrire pour justifier que je ne suis pas un robot on propose parmi des photos un tag avec un theme ex chercher des velos, des escaliers etc mon ordi

@Georgia Lafayette I think you should ask for help in the French Speaking thread  : https://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/30329-french-speaking-thread-part-5/page/111/#comments I'm sorry that you had to

Posted Images

@Georgia Lafayette I think you should ask for help in the French Speaking thread  https://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/30329-french-speaking-thread-part-5/page/111/#comments
I'm sorry that you had to struggle with that issue, I hope it would be fixed soon by someone from the mods' team.

Edited by krysady
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, Georgia Lafayette said:

je suis malvoyante,

lorsue j'ai voulu m'inscrire pour justifier que je ne suis pas un robot on propose parmi des photos un tag avec un theme ex chercher des velos, des escaliers etc

donc les photos tres petites à la base s'agrandissant et etant de qualité médiocre et foncée

j'ai du m'y reprendre à 10 fois avant de trouver des photos à peu pres "correctes" pour moi !

merci d'y remédier

Georgia

Bonjour Georgia :bye:Désolée pour cet obstacle. Je vais demander aux modérateurs si on peut activer une option sonore pour pallier à ce problème. J'espère que c'est faisable.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Georgia Lafayette said:

je suis malvoyante,

merci d'y remédier

Georgia

Hi, welcome to MFC and sorry you had these problems. There actually is an option to get an audio verification instead of a visual one. It's a symbol of headphones, under the pictures:

20200815_232649.jpg

But I realize it might be a problem too on our international forum for those who don't know English well enough to understand the English words.

Maybe we can get rid of that captcha thing altogether, as we have the question about Mika's birth year. We'll look into it. Thanks for letting us know about this problem. If you encounter any other problems on our site, please don't hesitate to let us know. Of course we'll try to make it accessible for everyone.

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, mellody said:

20200815_232649.jpg

But I realize it might be a problem too on our international forum for those who don't know English well enough to understand the English words.

Maybe we can get rid of that captcha thing altogether, as we have the question about Mika's birth year. We'll look into it. Thanks for letting us know about this problem. If you encounter any other problems on our site, please don't hesitate to let us know. Of course we'll try to make it accessible for everyone.

Thank you for your answer Mellody :hug:

• Like 1
On 8/15/2020 at 5:59 PM, mellody said:

20200815_232649.jpg

I've changed the reCaptcha validation to the familiar "I am not a Robot" check box. I think that's pretty standard and easy to understand in any language, so I hope that solves the issue for any future new members. 👍

• Like 1