• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey everybody!   Just a little warning that we will be running a fairly big upgrade on the site later tonight.   I plan to run the upgrade tonight and expect it will take a while,

Well, as you may have guessed, I was delayed by the announcement of the "I Love Beirut" livestream -- didn't want the site to be down when all of that happened.   However, I am going to run

Good morning, all!   Well, as you have discovered, the upgrade messed up our theme/templates a bit. There were a few other minor problems, and I have a message into our Tech Support people f

Posted Images

On 8/29/2020 at 1:50 PM, TinyLove_CJ said:

Just noticed the announcements reel at the top of the page, I like it! 👍 

Where did it go? 

4 hours ago, mellody said:

The message you get about it is from your browser, what you can try is in your browser options to mark MFC as a safe website. I don't know if the freezing comes from that, but it's possible. For me it works ok.

Can't seem to find that setting on my mobile, but as I said the problem doesn't come up that often. Thanks again for everything you've done to keep the site running smoothly and for creating an awesome theme! 😃

Hmm, I ran a small update earlier today, sounds like maybe something isn't quite right.

I'll write to Tech Support.

Thanks!

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, krysady said:

I got this message a few times and had to restart the page, what could be?

Screenshot (13).png

OK, got an answer from Tech Support on this already! :)

"Our apologies for the confusion, we had a small issue with a few sites on our Cloud today which caused the error you are seeing about installing.

That error should be resolved, however you and others may have that page cached in your browser now. 

If you still see the install page, please empty your browser cache and all cookies associated to mikafanclub.com then restart the browser. That should resolve the issue."

9 minutes ago, silver said:

I seem to have lost the rainbow background :tears:  Theme is still set to MFC 2020 but the background is just white

Yes, same here. It seems the tech people are working on something. I hope it'll be back soon.

edit: It's back now for me.

Now I noticed something weird: if I post in a thread, go to another one and go back to the previous one to make a new post, when I click on the window for replay it opens having my previous post in it and say "Your previous content has been restored". It didn't happen to me before the update.

26 minutes ago, krysady said:

Now I noticed something weird: if I post in a thread, go to another one and go back to the previous one to make a new post, when I click on the window for replay it opens having my previous post in it and say "Your previous content has been restored". It didn't happen to me before the update.

Is this still happening?  I can't replicate it.