Live stream benefit concert ‘I Love Beirut’, 19 Sept 2020

4 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Just realized that this is actually not common (maybe in this fandom it is 🤣). I grew up like this as well. 

You are right, Michelle.

For me as well it' s pretty normal to use Polish, French and English (maybe not in one sentence). But actually it started when I was about 30y-o (for 3 languages - English was my first foreign language at school, and Russian :lol:).

It seems to me like it was always like this :lol:

So I am learning Italian to increase my collection of languages. Blame it on Mika, please :das:

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 2
  • Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We’re getting lots of questions about this show, so I thought I’d take a minute to clarify a few things. This is everything that I know so far. Please read on!👇 1️. The livestream will take place on

I have a few more answers about the livestream for you.   You should be able to view "I Love Beirut" from anywhere -- it's a global livestream. So choose which time frame you'd like to watch

According to this article, Mika is doing a live stream benefit concert for Beirut next month:   Mika stages live stream benefit concert ‘I Love Beirut’   Mika announces the ‘I Love

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

You are right, Michelle.

For me as well it' s pretty normal to use Polish, French and English (maybe not in one sentence). But actually it started when I was about 30y-o (for 3 languages - English was my first foreign language at school, and Russian :lol:).

So I am learning Italian to increase my collection of languages. Blame it on Mika, please :das:

Same! I am learning Italian. Because, why not? ☺️ Education opens doors, but language opens hearts. Just my opinion though 😆

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
On 1/13/2021 at 1:22 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

You are right, Michelle.

Anna who will soon know more languages than Mika! Yes, she will!Clapping Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, miknikel said:

Michelle do you speak French ?

I can say in French that I don’t speak French 🤣 but I’ve had French in Highschool and I understand basics. I can also read and understand maybe 50-60% of what is written. It is a beautiful and elegant language though and I do want to learn it. It’s my next language on my todo list! 

• Like 3