I Love Beirut Livestream benefit concert : 19 Sept. 2020

33 minutes ago, mellody said:

Aah, they sent it to me twice, I thought one was because of the donation, but maybe it was because I bought your ticket? 😆 Glad you got it finally!

I also received the link twice though I bought only one ticket...

• Like 1
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a show! I've watched it several times now myself -- and a few parts more than others.   That reworking of Promiseland?! Amazing.   For those who didn't hear, Mika appeared on

Fan action. This is what we all are missing, right?    I hope it will be possible to add commnents or a chat window. It must be something short but visible. What if we just put a co

In 2010 I travelled from London via Cyprus to Beirut and then on to Baalbeck, and was sitting in these grounds waiting for the gates to open and Mika's gig to start.     In 2020 I have

Posted Images

1 minute ago, sarac said:

Well, heck, they just sent me link and I can watch it now. Anytime, I guess. Can you all watch it again? 

Yes, I can still watch it. However, I don't know for how long.

• Like 2

What a show! I've watched it several times now myself -- and a few parts more than others.

That reworking of Promiseland?! Amazing.

For those who didn't hear, Mika appeared on Twitch TV with Manuelito from X Factor for a few minutes after the first broadcast finished. (Manuelito was hosting his own benefit for Beirut in support of Mika.)

I managed to record it:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 9
9 hours ago, mellody said:

Aah, they sent it to me twice, I thought one was because of the donation, but maybe it was because I bought your ticket? 😆 Glad you got it finally!

I think that might be it! :aah: Haha yes me too thank you! :naughty: 

That was a most beautiful, amazing, wonderful and magical Mika concert I've ever been to. What a night! So pleased I can watch it again and again because I really don't want it to end. I've written a full review, would it be ok to start a new topic in the concert review section or shall I post it here.

It is quite long... 😅

• Like 8
4 hours ago, dcdeb said:

What a show! I've watched it several times now myself -- and a few parts more than others.

That reworking of Promiseland?! Amazing.

For those who didn't hear, Mika appeared on Twitch TV with Manuelito from X Factor for a few minutes after the first broadcast finished. (Manuelito was hosting his own benefit for Beirut in support of Mika.)

I managed to record it:

Thank you Deb!!!!

3 hours ago, Mikasister said:

:yay::yay:

119932298_610578529617518_6180982423807151338_n.jpg

Now it's more than 187'000 pounds = more than 200'000 EUR!!!!

On YouTube I can see 57'000 vues so far. Even if some of us have seen it several times I think that we can calculate 50'000 x 10EUR, which gives.... 500'000 EUR!

If we add t-shirts and VOD in France, it's quite possible that Mika collects about 1'000'000 EUR!!!!  :jawdrop:

• Like 6
3 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

would it be ok to start a new topic in the concert review section or shall I post it here.

It is quite long... 😅

Looooong review for y'all to read. I had to write something. The concert has left me with such a mixed bag of emotions!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1