Mika guest at Seat Music Awards 5 September 2020

Gabry74

31 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I wish I could go to Verona. But the problems with flights are too big. First - they are now very expesive from Poland. Second - you can always be surprised by a cancellation :crybaby: 

I'd have gone by train or car, it's not so far from Munich... but hubby is too worried that I might bring Corona back home. My head tells me he's right to be cautious, but my heart is crying. :tears: Especially as there's no end of this pandemic in sight.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

18 minutes ago, mellody said:

I'd have gone by train or car, it's not so far from Munich... but hubby is too worried that I might bring Corona back home. My head tells me he's right to be cautious, but my heart is crying. :tears: Especially as there's no end of this pandemic in sight.

I can imagine that. You have a family. You have to take care of your children and of yourself.

I don't fear of catching the virus - I think all of us will catch it sooner or later - and as I live alone and I work from home now I don't risk to spraed the virus in an easy way. I spend most of my time at home. But unfortunately there are no direct flights to Verona. My flights for the 10th of August have been already cancelled so I couldn't even go to visit the city. I was very disapointed.

This time Mika will be only one of artists but I miss him and it would be great to see him again.

Well. During this pandemic period I became much more patient than before. I will wait :wink2:

Good that we have this virtual concert. It will keep us busy and it will give us a bit of the atmosphere we are addicted to :lol3:

• Like 4

If I had known before, I would have taken the tickets and gone there, but this afternoon I looked at the map of the Arena di Verona, with the remaining seats and they are very far from the stage. I should drive 4 hours round trip for 5/10 minutes and to see it with binoculars. I decided not to go, hoping to have other chances to see him and the band again soon. I miss them so much. ❤

• Like 7

12 hours ago, Gabry74 said:

If I had known before, I would have taken the tickets and gone there, but this afternoon I looked at the map of the Arena di Verona, with the remaining seats and they are very far from the stage. I should drive 4 hours round trip for 5/10 minutes and to see it with binoculars. I decided not to go, hoping to have other chances to see him and the band again soon. I miss them so much. ❤

Oh, I didn't check the places. So if you say that now there are only places far away from the stage, I feel better that I can't go.

We have our first row places for "I Love Beirut" :lol3:  I am hesitating if I should buy a ticket for the American time zone too. I have to think about it.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Oh, I didn't check the places. So if you say that now there are only places far away from the stage, I feel better that I can't go.

We have our first row places for "I Love Beirut" :lol3:  I am hasitating if I should buy a ticket for the American time zone too. I have to think about it.

Yes, all in the front row for I Love Beirut. 😅 For the American time zone, in theory you should be there ... I think ... 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I wish I could go to Verona. But the problems with flights are too big. First - they are now very expesive from Poland. Second - you can always be surprised by a cancellation :crybaby: 

Sure !

I hopefully decided very early not to go to Verona to visit and finaly got a message that my return flight was cancelled just a few days before I was supposed to depart

• Like 2

8 hours ago, carafon said:

Sure !

I hopefully decided very early not to go to Verona to visit and finaly got a message that my return flight was cancelled just a few days before I was supposed to depart

😢@carafon.. don't worry you can watch  Seat music on Tv...rai1 so BBC1 i think

3 hours ago, Paoletta said:

😢@carafon.. don't worry you can watch  Seat music on Tv...rai1 so BBC1 i think

I know ..... It was the concert in august that I was talking about 

• Like 2

TV Sorrisie Canzoni

( No.34 ) 25 Agosto 2020

page 8, 9

Il cast completo dei Seat Music Awards

LA GRANDE MUSICA sale sul palco dell’Arena di Verona per i “Seat Music Awards”, in prima serata su Raiuno il 2 e 5 settembre con la conduzione di Carlo Conti e Vanessa Incontrada. In esclusiva vi anticipiamo il cast.

Il 2 settembre ci saranno: Alessandra Amoroso, Biagio Antonacci, Claudio Baglioni, Andrea Bocelli, Riccardo Cocciante, Francesco De Gregori e Antonello Venditti, Elisa, Emma, Tiziano Ferro (in collegamento da Los Angeles per via del lockdown), Ligabue, Fiorella Mannoia, Gianni Morandi, Gianna Nannini, Eros Ramazzotti e Zucchero. A loro, in veste di ospiti, si aggiungono anche Amadeus, Ficarra e Picone, Giorgio Panariello e Leonardo Pieraccioni.

Il 5 settembre vedremo: Achille Lauro, Annalisa, Malika Ayane, BoomDaBash con Alessandra Amoroso, Gigi D’Alessio, Fred De Palma con Anitta, Diodato, Francesco Gabbani, Ghali, Il Volo, Irama, J-Ax, Levante, Mahmood, Marco Masini, Ermal Meta, Michele Bravi, Mika, i Modà, Fabrizio Moro, Nek, Enrico Nigiotti, Tommaso Paradiso, Piero Pelù, Max Pezzali, Raf e Umberto Tozzi e Francesco Renga. L’ospite di questa seconda serata sarà Enrico Brignano.

Invece il 6 settembre (alle 16, sempre su Raiuno) ci sarà “Viaggio nella musica” condotto da Nek. È il racconto della “Settimana della musica” in cui Nek, in veste inedita, incontrerà i suoi colleghi nel backstage e sul palco: Il Volo, Gigi D’Alessio e Clementino, Bugo ed Ermal Meta, Mario Biondi, i The Kolors, Rocco Hunt e Ana Mena, Gaia, Aiello e Giusy Ferreri.

Dal 1° al 21 settembre sarà attivo il numero solidale 45.588 per raccogliere fondi a favore dei lavoratori dello spettacolo.

1417721476_TVSorrisieCanzoni_N34_25-Agosto-2020_p89..thumb.jpg.cd957efad8d437f5536d15a10b66b3db.jpg

76401600_TVSorrisieCanzoni_N34_25-Agosto-2020_p89_q50.thumb.jpg.a6bfb49522f13ace306654bfc4488882.jpg

INSTAGRAM

michelebraviのプロフィール写真
:italia:

“Bella d’Estate” Mika ( with Michele Bravi )
Disponibile su tutte le piattaforme digitali.
Presenteremo la canzone per la prima volta dal vivo ai @seatmusicawardsofficial il 5 settembre (in diretta su Rai 1).

:uk:

"Bella d’Estate" Mika ( with Michele Bravi )
Available on all digital platforms.
We will present the song live for the first time at @seatmusicawardsofficial on 5th September (live on Rai 1).

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEe3PNuAALS/

Honestly I don't know how they dare to make a festival with so many artists and so many people seeing what is happening with the virus. The pandemic is not over and the infections continue increase. Surely they will take all the necessary security measures but still I see it too risky.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Honestly I don't know how they dare to make a festival with so many artists and so many people seeing what is happening with the virus. The pandemic is not over and the infections continue increase. Surely they will take all the necessary security measures but still I see it too risky.

It surprises me too as the situation gets worse now all over Europe and here the measures get more strict in September, there are restrictions even for outdoor events (I think it's 1000 people but it depends on the area, there has to be enough space, if it's indoor then only 500 people), I don't know how many people can visit the Music Awards, is there a limit for that? 

• Like 2

effettomusic.com/2020/08/27

dwnf_7RM?format=jpg&name=small

:italia:

il cast dei SEAT MUSIC AWARDS 2020, il 2 e 5 settembre all’ARENA DI VERONA in diretta su Rai 1

SEAT MUSIC AWARDS, il 2 e 5 settembre all’ARENA DI VERONA e in diretta in prima serata su RAI 1 condotti da CARLO CONTI e VANESSA INCONTRADA.

In un anno così imprevedibile e sospeso per il mondo intero, la musica continua a farsi sentire e reagisce più unita che mai, con un’edizione molto speciale dei consueti premi della musica italiana: per la prima volta non saranno gli artisti a essere premiati, ma saranno loro a dedicare simbolicamente la propria presenza e le esibizioni ai lavoratori dello spettacolo. Ed è così che i “Premi della Musica” diventano i “Premi DALLA Musica”, un riconoscimento a tutti i musicisti e ai lavoratori dietro le quinte che, anche adesso che il mondo si sta preparando a ripartire, continuano a rimanere sospesi e invisibili. 

In diretta dall’ARENA DI VERONA, con pubblico presente, i SEAT MUSIC AWARDS vedranno oltre 50 artisti alternarsi sul palco nel corso delle due serate. Sarà un modo per riportare la musica nel suo luogo naturale, il palco, riaccendere le luci, i suoni, le emozioni dei concerti e ridare la giusta collocazione ai musicisti e a tutti i lavoratori dietro le quinte

Gli artisti presenti sul palco il 2 settembre saranno: 

ALESSANDRA AMOROSO, BIAGIO ANTONACCI, CLAUDIO BAGLIONI, ANDREA BOCELLI, RICCARDO COCCIANTE, FRANCESCO DE GREGORI e ANTONELLO VENDITTI, ELISA, EMMA, TIZIANO FERRO in collegamento da Los Angeles a causa del lockdown, LIGABUE, FIORELLA MANNOIA, GIANNI MORANDI, GIANNA NANNINI, EROS RAMAZZOTTI, ZUCCHERO e AMADEUS, GIORGIO PANARIELLO, LEONARDO PIERACCIONI e FICARRA e PICONE.

Gli artisti presenti sul palco il 5 settembre saranno:

ACHILLE LAURO, ANNALISA, MALIKA AYANE, BOOMDABASH con ALESSANDRA AMOROSO, GIGI D’ALESSIO, FRED DE PALMA e ANITTA, DIODATO, FRANCESCO GABBANI, GHALI, IL VOLO, IRAMA, J – AX, LEVANTE, MAHMOOD, MARCO MASINI, ERMAL META, MICHELE BRAVI, MIKA, MODÀ, FABRIZIO MORO, NEK, ENRICO NIGIOTTI, TOMMASO PARADISO, PIERO PELU, MAX PEZZALI, RAF E TOZZI, FRANCESCO RENGA ed ENRICO BRIGNANO.

Ma non finisce qui! Ci sarà infatti anche un terzo speciale appuntamento dei SEAT MUSIC AWARDS, in onda il 6 settembre alle ore 16.00 su Rai 1: “SEAT MUSIC AWARDS – Viaggio nella musica”

Narratore del viaggio sarà Nek in una veste insolita ma a lui molto congeniale, amato e stimato dai suoi colleghi, divertente intrattenitore partirà dalla sua casa di Sassuolo alla volta di Verona per immergersi nella settimana che riaccenderà le luci sulla musica dall’Arena di Verona. Nek incontrerà e presenterà i suoi colleghi cantanti e le loro hit, oltre ad alcuni dei protagonisti dei delle puntate precedenti, ma anche i lavoratori dello spettacolo, a cui tutto questo progetto è dedicato.

Gli artisti protagonisti dello speciale terzo appuntamento “SEAT MUSIC AWARDS – Viaggio nella musica” saranno: IL VOLO, GIGI D’ALESSIO e CLEMENTINO, BUGO e ERMAL META, MARIO BIONDI, THE KOLORS, ROCCO HUNT e ANA MENA, GAIA, AIELLO, GIUSY FERRERI, MR. RAIN e tanti altri ospiti, protagonisti della “Settimana della Musica”.

Dall’1 al 21 settembre sarà inoltre attivo il numero solidale 45588 che, insieme all’incasso della vendita dei biglietti, al netto dei costi, andranno a costituire un aiuto concretoIl ricavato complessivo, infatti, andrà a confluire nel fondo “COVID 19 – Sosteniamo la musica” di MUSIC INNOVATION HUB, con il supporto di Spotify e promosso da FIMI – Federazione Industria Musicale Italiana, a fianco della filiera musicale italiana con lo scopo di supportare musicisti e professionisti del settore in questo momento di crisi globale.

Inoltre, per la prima volta nella storia dei SEAT MUSIC AWARDS, il palco sarà posizionato al centro dell’Arena di Verona, dando quindi una visione a 360° che permetterà al pubblico, posizionato distanziato su tutte le gradinate circolari, di vivere appieno la grandiosità e la magia dell’Anfiteatro!

Sono disponibili in prevendita i biglietti per assistere all’evento SEAT MUSIC AWARDS su www.ticketone.it e nei punti di vendita e nelle prevendite abituali.

:uk:

the cast of the SEAT MUSIC AWARDS 2020, on 2 and 5 September at the ARENA DI VERONA live on Rai 1

SEAT MUSIC AWARDS, on 2 and 5 September at the ARENA DI VERONA and live in prime time on RAI 1 conducted by CARLO CONTI and VANESSA INCONTRADA.

In a year so unpredictable and suspended for the whole world, music continues to make itself felt and reacts more united than ever, with a very special edition of the usual Italian music awards: for the first time it will not be the artists who will be awarded, but they will be the ones to symbolically dedicate their presence and performances to show business workers. And this is how the "Music Awards" become the "Music Awards", an acknowledgment to all the musicians and workers behind the scenes who, even now that the world is preparing to restart, continue to remain suspended and invisible.

Live from the ARENA DI VERONA, with the public present, the SEAT MUSIC AWARDS will see over 50 artists alternating on stage during the two evenings. It will be a way to bring the music back to its natural place, the stage, turn on the lights, the sounds, the emotions of the concerts and give the right place to the musicians and all the workers behind the scenes.

The artists present on stage on September 2nd will be:

ALESSANDRA AMOROSO, BIAGIO ANTONACCI, CLAUDIO BAGLIONI, ANDREA BOCELLI, RICCARDO COCCIANTE, FRANCESCO DE GREGORI and ANTONELLO VENDITTI, ELISA, EMMA, TIZIANO FERRO in connection from Los Angeles due to the lockdown, LIGABUE, FIORELLA MANNOIA, GIANNI MORANDI, GIANNA NANNINI, EROS RAMAZZOTTI, ZUCCHERO and AMADEUS, GIORGIO PANARIELLO, LEONARDO PIERACCIONI and FICARRA and PICONE.

The artists present on stage on September 5th will be:

ACHILLE LAURO, ANNALISA, MALIKA AYANE, BOOMDABASH with ALESSANDRA AMOROSO, GIGI D'ALESSIO, FRED DE PALMA and ANITTA, DIODATO, FRANCESCO GABBANI, GHALI, IL VOLO, IRAMA, J - AX, LEVANTE, MAHMOOD, MARCO MASINI, ERMAL META, MICHELE BRAVI, MIKA, MODÀ, FABRIZIO MORO, NEK, ENRICO NIGIOTTI, TOMMASO PARADISO, PIERO PELU, MAX PEZZALI, RAF E TOZZI, FRANCESCO RENGA and ENRICO BRIGNANO.

But it doesn't stop there! In fact, there will also be a third special SEAT MUSIC AWARDS event, broadcast on 6 September at 4.00 pm on Rai 1: “SEAT MUSIC AWARDS - Journey into music”.

The narrator of the trip will be Nek in an unusual but very congenial guise, loved and esteemed by his colleagues, a fun entertainer will leave from his home in Sassuolo to Verona to immerse himself in the week that will turn the lights back on to the music from the Verona Arena. Nek will meet and present his fellow singers and their hits, as well as some of the protagonists of the previous episodes, but also the entertainment workers, to whom this whole project is dedicated.

The protagonists of the special third appointment "SEAT MUSIC AWARDS - Journey into music" will be: IL VOLO, GIGI D'ALESSIO and CLEMENTINO, BUGO and ERMAL META, MARIO BIONDI, THE KOLORS, ROCCO HUNT and ANA MENA, GAIA, AIELLO, GIUSY FERRERI, MR. RAIN and many other guests, protagonists of the "Week of Music".

From 1 to 21 September, the solidarity number 45588 will also be active which, together with the collection of ticket sales, net of costs, will constitute concrete help. The total proceeds, in fact, will go to the fund "COVID 19 - Support the music" of MUSIC INNOVATION HUB, with the support of Spotify and promoted by FIMI - Italian Music Industry Federation, alongside the Italian music supply chain with the aim of supporting musicians and industry professionals in this time of global crisis.

Furthermore, for the first time in the history of the SEAT MUSIC AWARDS, the stage will be positioned in the center of the Verona Arena, thus giving a 360 ° view that will allow the public, positioned at a distance on all the circular stands, to fully experience the grandeur. and the magic of the Amphitheater!

Tickets to attend the SEAT MUSIC AWARDS event are available in advance on  www.ticketone.it  and in the usual sales points and presales.