Mika guest at Seat Music Awards 5 September 2020

Gabry74

28 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

It surprises me too as the situation gets worse now all over Europe and here the measures get more strict in September, there are restrictions even for outdoor events (I think it's 1000 people but it depends on the area, there has to be enough space, if it's indoor then only 500 people), I don't know how many people can visit the Music Awards, is there a limit for that? 

Only 3 weeks since the other gig in Verona and they canceled it and now this one? I don't understand at all. :dunno:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Only 3 weeks since the other gig in Verona and they canceled it and now this one? I don't understand at all. :dunno:

The stage in Verona is organized in a different way now. The stage is in the middle. And the audience is sitting all around keeping social distance. 

image.thumb.png.df47f69299f32d5426fcbe3e54499547.png

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

The stage in Verona is organized in a different way now. The stage is in the middle. And the audience is sitting all around keeping social distance. 

image.thumb.png.df47f69299f32d5426fcbe3e54499547.png

Indside, and outside? Anyway I think there is still risk but hey, they know what they do.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Indside, and outside? Anyway I think there is still risk but hey, they know what they do.

It's all outside, I think. They also have distances between the seats, I saw it when I looked for buying tickets - there were single places, and double places which you could only buy together, so probably for 2 people of the same household. The stage is far away and I suppose they have a concept for the artists as well. From what I read, they're using this arena layout also for the opera festival, and if it's good enough for that, then hopefully also for a pop concert.

As for Mika's Verona gig in August, with this layout of the stage and seats he might have been able to do it, but the question is whether he and his fans would've wanted this and whether it would have been worth it financially, if they can sell a lot less tickets. They certainly would have needed to rearrange the tickets that were already sold, and it doesn't seem to me as if ticketone would've been capable of that, as they still haven't even sent me an e-mail as a response to my refund request. 🙄 And the fans would still have had the problems with travelling.

Who knows, if Corona stays with us for a few more years the same way as it does now, he might do a gig like that eventually. But to everyone that would only be a very bad alternative to a normal gig. :(

Anyway I'm not *that* sad anymore that I can't go to the Seat Music Awards, since I heard he'll perform Bella d'Estate. :fisch: 🙈

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Vanity Fair Italia

• 2020-09-09

page 127

THE BATTLE OF THE BIG

A stellar cast, hours of music and entertainment. MUSIC WEEK is staged. To support the workers of the show by VALENTINA COLOSIMO

A STAGE FULL OF ARTISTS

Some of the artists who animate the week of music, from 2 to 6 September, including Seat Music Awards, the game of the heart and Heroes, the first major Italian live streaming event.

1. Michele Bravi and Mika. 2. Gianna Nannini. 3. Tommaso Paradiso. 4. Elisa. 5. Achille Lauro. 6. Emma. 7. Mahmood.

Hours and hours of concerts, a hundred singers, even a football match. From 2 to 6 September, in Italy it is not only great cinema that will start again with the Venice Film Festival, but also music. With a very busy week of events, animated by the big names of the Italian scene, and a common goal: to support show business workers. Gathering resources for the Covid-19 fund - We support Music Innovation Hub music.

It begins with the two dates of the Seat Music Awards, live from the Arena in Verona in prime time on Raiuno, conducted by Carlo Conti and Vanessa Incontrada.

Between 2 and 5 September there will be almost everyone, between the old and new guard. Among others, Francesco De Gregori, Ligabue, Elisa, Antonello Venditti, Gianna Nannini, Fiorella Mannoia, Mika, Michele Bravi, Emma Marrone, Ermal Meta, Tommaso Paradiso, Levante, Mahmood. For the first time, the artists will not be awarded, but they will symbolically dedicate their presence and performances to show business workers. On 6 September there is also a third appointment on Raiuno at 4 pm conducted by Nek, with a trip in music and other guests.

On 3 September, the game of the heart is also dedicated to the cause of show business workers. To compete are four teams led by Alessandra Amoroso, Raoul Bova, Gianni Morandi and Salmo.

On September 6, here is the grand finale: Heroes, the first great Italian concert in live streaming, of which in July Vanity Fair had given a preview with the live # atuttovolume. From 7 pm, on the stage of the Arena di Verona, five hours, over 40 singers perform, including names already present in the cast of the Seat Music Awards and new ones such as Coez, Brunori SAS, Elodie, Marracash. A first step towards the future? It is certainly the first event ever produced in Italy in paid live streaming.

2 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Vanity Fair Italia

• 2020-09-09

page 127

:italia:

LA BATTAGLIA DEI BIG

Un cast stellare, ore di musica e di intrattenimento. Va in scena la SETTIMANA DELLA MUSICA. Per sostenere i lavoratori dello spettacolo di VALENTINA COLOSIMO

UN PALCO PIENO DI ARTISTI

Alcuni degli artisti che animano la settimana della musica, dal 2 al 6 settembre, tra Seat Music Awards, partita del cuore e Heroes, il primo grande evento in live streaming italiano.

1. Michele Bravi e Mika. 2. Gianna Nannini. 3. Tommaso Paradiso. 4. Elisa. 5. Achille Lauro. 6. Emma. 7. Mahmood.

Ore e ore di concerti, un centinaio di cantanti, persino una partita di calcio. Dal 2 al 6 settembre, in Italia a ripartire non è solo il grande cinema con la Mostra del Cinema di Venezia, ma anche la musica. Con una settimana fittissima di appuntamenti, animati dai big della scena italiana, e un obiettivo comune: sostenere i lavoratori dello spettacolo. Raccogliendo risorse per il fondo Covid-19 - Sosteniamo la musica di Music Innovation Hub.

Si comincia con le due date dei Seat Music Awards, in diretta dallA’ rena di Verona in prima serata su Raiuno, con la conduzione di Carlo Conti e Vanessa Incontrada.

Tra il 2 e il 5 settembre ci saranno quasi tutti, tra vecchia e nuova guardia. Tra gli altri, Francesco De Gregori, Ligabue, Elisa, Antonello Venditti, Gianna Nannini, Fiorella Mannoia, Mika, Michele Bravi, Emma Marrone, Ermal Meta,Tommaso Paradiso, Levante, Mahmood. Per la prima volta non saranno gli artisti a essere premiati, ma saranno loro a dedicare simbolicamente la propria presenza e le esibizioni ai lavoratori dello spettacolo.Il 6 settembre c’è anche un terzo appuntamento su Raiuno alle 16 condotto da Nek, con un viaggio nella musica e altri ospiti.

Il 3 settembre anche la partita del cuore è dedicata alla causa dei lavoratori dello spettacolo. A sfidarsi sono quattro squadre capitanate da Alessandra Amoroso, Raoul Bova, Gianni Morandi e Salmo.

Il 6 settembre ecco il gran finale: va in scena Heroes, il primo grande concerto italiano in live streaming, di cui a luglio Vanity Fair aveva dato una preview con il live #atuttovolume.Dalle ore 19, sul palco dell Arena di Verona, per cinque ore,si esibiscono oltre 40 cantanti, tra nomi già presenti nel cast dei Seat Music Awards e nuovi come Coez, Brunori SAS, Elodie, Marracash. Un primo passo verso il futuro? Di certo è il primo evento mai prodotto in Italia in live streaming a pagamento.

:uk:

THE BATTLE OF THE BIG

A stellar cast, hours of music and entertainment. MUSIC WEEK is staged. To support the workers of the show by VALENTINA COLOSIMO

A STAGE FULL OF ARTISTS

Some of the artists who animate the week of music, from 2 to 6 September, including Seat Music Awards, the game of the heart and Heroes, the first major Italian live streaming event.

1. Michele Bravi and Mika. 2. Gianna Nannini. 3. Tommaso Paradiso. 4. Elisa. 5. Achille Lauro. 6. Emma. 7. Mahmood.

Hours and hours of concerts, a hundred singers, even a football match. From 2 to 6 September, in Italy it is not only great cinema that will start again with the Venice Film Festival, but also music. With a very busy week of events, animated by the big names of the Italian scene, and a common goal: to support show business workers. Gathering resources for the Covid-19 fund - We support Music Innovation Hub music.

It begins with the two dates of the Seat Music Awards, live from the Arena in Verona in prime time on Raiuno, conducted by Carlo Conti and Vanessa Incontrada.

Between 2 and 5 September there will be almost everyone, between the old and new guard. Among others, Francesco De Gregori, Ligabue, Elisa, Antonello Venditti, Gianna Nannini, Fiorella Mannoia, Mika, Michele Bravi, Emma Marrone, Ermal Meta, Tommaso Paradiso, Levante, Mahmood. For the first time, the artists will not be awarded, but they will symbolically dedicate their presence and performances to show business workers. On 6 September there is also a third appointment on Raiuno at 4 pm conducted by Nek, with a trip in music and other guests.

On 3 September, the game of the heart is also dedicated to the cause of show business workers. To compete are four teams led by Alessandra Amoroso, Raoul Bova, Gianni Morandi and Salmo.

On September 6, here is the grand finale: Heroes, the first great Italian concert in live streaming, of which in July Vanity Fair had given a preview with the live # atuttovolume. From 7 pm, on the stage of the Arena di Verona, five hours, over 40 singers perform, including names already present in the cast of the Seat Music Awards and new ones such as Coez, Brunori SAS, Elodie, Marracash. A first step towards the future? It is certainly the first event ever produced in Italy in paid live streaming.

2020-09-09_Vanity_Fair_Italia_p_127.thumb.jpg.dbe33a38b02543c1898741c0942bff41.jpg

2020-09-09_Vanity_Fair_Italia_p_127.thumb.jpg.dbe33a38b02543c1898741c0942bff41.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 1

On 8/30/2020 at 9:31 PM, mellody said:

And the fans would still have had the problems with travelling.

Exactly! The most of Europe is closed for Russia. We can travel to about 7 countries or so with many restrictions. Personally I want Mika to keep from touring as long as possible :sorry:

• Like 2

On 8/30/2020 at 5:31 PM, mellody said:

Who knows, if Corona stays with us for a few more years the same way as it does now, he might do a gig like that eventually. But to everyone that would only be a very bad alternative to a normal gig. :(

Imagine jumping and singing out loud wearing a mask, when it's difficult simply walking with one on the face... very bad alternative indeed :(

• Sad 2

8 hours ago, Mousetrap said:

Exactly! The most of Europe is closed for Russia. We can travel to about 7 countries or so with many restrictions. Personally I want Mika to keep from touring as long as possible :sorry:

Even where travelling is allowed, it's a risk for infection to get on a plane or train these days. A low risk maybe, but an avoidable one, for most people. So I tend to agree with you that I want him to keep from touring while the pandemic still isn't under control. It's like that with all the Corona restrictions - as long as they're the same for everyone, it's much easier to abstain from things you enjoy doing than if you feel you're the only one (or one of few) who's missing out. :dunno:  I suppose it's mainly a question of self-discipline, but I admit that has never really been one of my strengths. :aah:

• Like 6

hi guys.. i found this.. about tomorrow...

Artisti presenti il 5 Settembre

I primi ad esibirsi sono: Achille Lauro, Annalisa, Malika Ayane, Boomdabash con Alessandra Amoroso.

Seguono: Gigi D’Alessio, Fred De Palma e Anitta, Diodato, Francesco Gabbani, Ghali, Il Volo, Irama.

Anxora: J – Ax, Levante, Mahmood, Marco Masini, Ermal Meta, Michele Bravi, Mika, Modà, Fabrizio Moro, Nek, Enrico Nigiotti, Tommaso Paradiso, Piero Pelu, Max Pezzali, Raf e Tozzi,

Concludono: Francesco Renga, Takagi Ketra Ed Elodie e Enrico Brignano

i hope it's true.. 

I can watch Rai 1 on my TV , but as I'd like to follow the  US open tennis matches at the same time :blush-anim-cl:  , do you know if there is a link to watch the show outside Italia ?

It seems that the live streaming is no more available for foreigners on the RAI website anymore :dunno:

15 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

@carafon

Does this site work for you ?

I can watch LIVE-streaming from Japan, hope it works.

https://webserver.one/Live/Rai_1_Online.php

It doesn't work for me, but I can watch on the link that had been posted back in April for the Domenica In show: https://www.livehere.one/rai-1-in-diretta-streaming/ ... I'd be careful tho not to download anything, not sure this site is trustworthy. And you can watch without downloads. On Android I got a popup to download an app, but I told my browser to use the desktop view, with that it worked without any downloads.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

@carafon

Does this site work for you ?

I can watch LIVE-streaming from Japan, hope it works.

https://webserver.one/Live/Rai_1_Online.php

Doesn't work in France

29 minutes ago, mellody said:

It doesn't work for me, but I can watch on the link that had been posted back in April for the Domenica In show: https://www.livehere.one/rai-1-in-diretta-streaming/ ... I'd be careful tho not to download anything, not sure this site is trustworthy. And you can watch without downloads. On Android I got a popup to download an app, but I told my browser to use the desktop view, with that it worked without any downloads.

Thank you

Seems that it's working

Edited by carafon
  • Like 1