Bella d'estate - a duo Mika and Michele Bravi - released 28/08/2020

Vanity Fair Italia

• 2020-09-09

page 127

:italia:

LA BATTAGLIA DEI BIG

Un cast stellare, ore di musica e di intrattenimento. Va in scena la SETTIMANA DELLA MUSICA. Per sostenere i lavoratori dello spettacolo di VALENTINA COLOSIMO

UN PALCO PIENO DI ARTISTI

Alcuni degli artisti che animano la settimana della musica, dal 2 al 6 settembre, tra Seat Music Awards, partita del cuore e Heroes, il primo grande evento in live streaming italiano.

1. Michele Bravi e Mika. 2. Gianna Nannini. 3. Tommaso Paradiso. 4. Elisa. 5. Achille Lauro. 6. Emma. 7. Mahmood.

Ore e ore di concerti, un centinaio di cantanti, persino una partita di calcio. Dal 2 al 6 settembre, in Italia a ripartire non è solo il grande cinema con la Mostra del Cinema di Venezia, ma anche la musica. Con una settimana fittissima di appuntamenti, animati dai big della scena italiana, e un obiettivo comune: sostenere i lavoratori dello spettacolo. Raccogliendo risorse per il fondo Covid-19 - Sosteniamo la musica di Music Innovation Hub.

Si comincia con le due date dei Seat Music Awards, in diretta dallA’ rena di Verona in prima serata su Raiuno, con la conduzione di Carlo Conti e Vanessa Incontrada.

Tra il 2 e il 5 settembre ci saranno quasi tutti, tra vecchia e nuova guardia. Tra gli altri, Francesco De Gregori, Ligabue, Elisa, Antonello Venditti, Gianna Nannini, Fiorella Mannoia, Mika, Michele Bravi, Emma Marrone, Ermal Meta,Tommaso Paradiso, Levante, Mahmood. Per la prima volta non saranno gli artisti a essere premiati, ma saranno loro a dedicare simbolicamente la propria presenza e le esibizioni ai lavoratori dello spettacolo.Il 6 settembre c’è anche un terzo appuntamento su Raiuno alle 16 condotto da Nek, con un viaggio nella musica e altri ospiti.

Il 3 settembre anche la partita del cuore è dedicata alla causa dei lavoratori dello spettacolo. A sfidarsi sono quattro squadre capitanate da Alessandra Amoroso, Raoul Bova, Gianni Morandi e Salmo.

Il 6 settembre ecco il gran finale: va in scena Heroes, il primo grande concerto italiano in live streaming, di cui a luglio Vanity Fair aveva dato una preview con il live #atuttovolume.Dalle ore 19, sul palco dell Arena di Verona, per cinque ore,si esibiscono oltre 40 cantanti, tra nomi già presenti nel cast dei Seat Music Awards e nuovi come Coez, Brunori SAS, Elodie, Marracash. Un primo passo verso il futuro? Di certo è il primo evento mai prodotto in Italia in live streaming a pagamento.

:uk:

THE BATTLE OF THE BIG

A stellar cast, hours of music and entertainment. MUSIC WEEK is staged. To support the workers of the show by VALENTINA COLOSIMO

A STAGE FULL OF ARTISTS

Some of the artists who animate the week of music, from 2 to 6 September, including Seat Music Awards, the game of the heart and Heroes, the first major Italian live streaming event.

1. Michele Bravi and Mika. 2. Gianna Nannini. 3. Tommaso Paradiso. 4. Elisa. 5. Achille Lauro. 6. Emma. 7. Mahmood.

Hours and hours of concerts, a hundred singers, even a football match. From 2 to 6 September, in Italy it is not only great cinema that will start again with the Venice Film Festival, but also music. With a very busy week of events, animated by the big names of the Italian scene, and a common goal: to support show business workers. Gathering resources for the Covid-19 fund - We support Music Innovation Hub music.

It begins with the two dates of the Seat Music Awards, live from the Arena in Verona in prime time on Raiuno, conducted by Carlo Conti and Vanessa Incontrada.

Between 2 and 5 September there will be almost everyone, between the old and new guard. Among others, Francesco De Gregori, Ligabue, Elisa, Antonello Venditti, Gianna Nannini, Fiorella Mannoia, Mika, Michele Bravi, Emma Marrone, Ermal Meta, Tommaso Paradiso, Levante, Mahmood. For the first time, the artists will not be awarded, but they will symbolically dedicate their presence and performances to show business workers. On 6 September there is also a third appointment on Raiuno at 4 pm conducted by Nek, with a trip in music and other guests.

On 3 September, the game of the heart is also dedicated to the cause of show business workers. To compete are four teams led by Alessandra Amoroso, Raoul Bova, Gianni Morandi and Salmo.

On September 6, here is the grand finale: Heroes, the first great Italian concert in live streaming, of which in July Vanity Fair had given a preview with the live # atuttovolume. From 7 pm, on the stage of the Arena di Verona, five hours, over 40 singers perform, including names already present in the cast of the Seat Music Awards and new ones such as Coez, Brunori SAS, Elodie, Marracash. A first step towards the future? It is certainly the first event ever produced in Italy in paid live streaming.

2020-09-09_Vanity_Fair_Italia_p_127.thumb.jpg.dbe33a38b02543c1898741c0942bff41.jpg

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

Live performance at the Seat Music Awards 2020 at the Arena di Verona.

VK https://vk.com/video232312753_456240104

( YouTube is BLOCKED ! )

Facebook

It's strange because

I received an email that my video with this song has been blocked too and I still can watch it on my Mika website where I posted the link.

But I can't see it now on my YouTube channel 🙄

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

Live performance at the Seat Music Awards 2020 at the Arena di Verona.

VK https://vk.com/video232312753_456240104

( YouTube is BLOCKED ! )

Facebook

:glasses3:

MP4 VIDEO file download link.

( 74.3 MB / 720x1280p )

4Shared https://www.4shared.com/s/fptNFZ62qea

⚠️Please don't tweet / pintest the link !! Thanks.

• Thanks 1

On 8/29/2020 at 11:56 AM, krysady said:

The thing is that I can't figure out what he is exploring here.... he said so many times that he doesn't like to do collaborations with other artists and considering his huge experience I suppose that he is aware when his voice is not compatible with someone else's :aah:... the only purpose of this experiment seems to be the commercial one, probably will be promoted at XF and the Italian radio stations will play it as well, but again this is just me :blush-anim-cl: 

I've read some comments on social media that Mika might have chosen to collaborate with Michele Bravi to help him, because he has been involved in a deadly accident nearly 2 years ago, had to go through a trial and obviously it's hard for him to deal with it all. I don't know how much their collab has to do with this, but we all know Mika has a golden heart, so it wouldn't suprise me if that was the reason, or at least one of the reasons.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, mellody said:

I've read some comments on social media that Mika might have chosen to collaborate with Michele Bravi to help him, because he has been involved in a deadly accident nearly 2 years ago, had to go through a trial and obviously it's hard for him to deal with it all. I don't know how much their collab has to do with this, but we all know Mika has a golden heart, so it wouldn't suprise me if that was the reason, or at least one of the reasons.

Oh, I didn't know that... in that interview he gave to Michele back in 2016, he told him that he would choose Chiara for a duet rather than him, so that incident could be one of the reasons he agreed, indeed. It's clear that this collab helps more Michele than Mika.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, mellody said:

Yes, it's true about the road accident (November 2018). Michele confirmed his fault and was sentenced for 18 months on probation. 

He was injured as well to his face. But the most important was his internal feeling of guilt. A 58 year-old woman lost her life.

Slowly he started to come back to music but he has changed. He is not the same as before.

When I watched him in Verona he looked " shy",  a little lost but I think he was still under this feeling of luck of selfconfidence.

And for sure Mika jumping on the stage like a ping-pong ball was very helpful.

Anyway Mika likes Michele a lot and there may be a 100 other reasons to chose him for this duo. But his psychological situation can be one of them.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 4

On 8/28/2020 at 12:28 PM, Mousetrap said:

I have mixed feelings about the song. I like the sound, I like Mika's voice in it. But I don't feel comfortable when Mika sings in Italian. I don't know why, perhaps it is because of his accent it feels like singing in Italian doesn't suit Mika. I don't have problems with Mika singing in French, I don't speak  both Italian and French. It's my personal thing I believe. And I so don't like Michele's voice in this song. The good thing is these's not much of Michele there. So I'd prefer this song to be without Michele and in English, like Center of Gravity. But we can't have everything we want, can we? :wink2:

I begin to enjoy this song after all :blush-anim-cl: I think it's a magic of a live performance. Things that made me feel uncomfortable don't bother me that much anymore. And I love the lyrics! I read it in Italian though my knowing of the language is quite poor, but the lyrics is not complicated. So it helps me to feel this song better too. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/27/2020 at 3:50 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

It's funny like this song sounds for me a litte bit like Sanremo, Even the lyrics.

È solo un addio
Credimi io non ci penso mai
Vedo che hai pianto
Tu lo sapevi ma da quando?
Bella d'estate vai
Via da me
Notte d'incanto
È bello vedere le luci laggiù
Io sono stanco
Non voglio parlare, parla tu
Bella d'estate vai
Via da me
Forse perché ti credevo felice così
Proprio così fra le mie braccia
Forse perché ci bastava arrivare fin qui
Come onde di notte sulla spiaggia
Oh, la la la la la la
Oh, la la la la la la
Piccoli fuochi
Noi siamo zingari di periferia
I nostri son giochi
Che durano poco
E la notte se li porta via
Bella d'estate vai
Via da me
Forse perché ti credevo felice così
Proprio così fra le mie braccia
Forse perché ci bastava arrivare fin qui
Oh, la la la la la la
Oh, la la la la la la
Chiudi gli occhi e ti senti per sempre così
Ancora qui fra le mie braccia
Per tutti e due basterebbe tornare fin qui

English translation

It's just goodbye
Believe me I never think about it
I see you cried
You knew it but since when?
Beautiful in summer go
Get away from me
Enchanting night
It's nice to see the lights over there
I'm tired
I don't want to talk, you talk
Beautiful in summer go
Get away from me
Maybe because I thought you were so happy
Just like that in my arms
Perhaps because it was enough for us to get here
Like waves at night on the beach
Oh, la la la la la la
Oh, la la la la la la
Small fires
We are suburban gypsies
Ours are games
Which do not last long
And the night takes them away
Beautiful in summer go
Get away from me
Maybe because I thought you were so happy
Just like that in my arms
Perhaps because it was enough for us to get here
Oh, la la la la la la
Oh, la la la la la la
Close your eyes and forever feel like this
Still here in my arms
For both of us it would be enough to go back here

can i use this translation for my video pls?

• Like 1