• Thanks 4

On 9/9/2020 at 5:38 PM, krysady said:

Hmm, look at that "I", "r", "m", it's different from his, imo :blush-anim-cl::

867eb8e2e8d0489a72c6d7788c4c7ffa.jpg

85d87785a1f9e9b1e33c0245717b4f97.jpg

b38dab66a54d51c918f796a4cd73a0ce.jpg

This is too cute!!! The sun looks like yawning :naughty:

I'm so excited! I really like the song.

Now it's only 12 hours left till the video is released.

I think they wrote it together. There's MIKA right next to Danna Paola in "Artist", In the description of the video.

• Like 3

Hmm. The song is okay, I think it needs to grow on me. It doesn’t give me the feels like “Over my shoulder” or “I see you” does. With those songs you can feel his intent differently, this one is more calm. 

I like his lower register though, it’s warm and comforting. But... I love it when he uses his entire vocal ability, it would make it more Mika to me. But this is Danna’s song, so I also understand it’s him being more of a guest to the song. 

• Like 4

The song is beautiful. :wub2: I love Mika's voice in it. The only thing I don't like is the bits when Danna sings this "yeah yeah" part, not sure if that's supposed to be the chorus? It sounds a bit electronic in these parts, it doesn't fit imo, but maybe I'll get used to it after listening a few times.

Thanks for the lyrics @dcdeb, here's the Google translation of the Spanish parts:

But it's not too late

To forgive me

Now if i learned

It's me, without you

I have me

It's me and finally

Now I can breathe

It's me, without you

I love myself like this

It's me and finally

I will not look back

Drop by drop

After every defeat

I fly with broken wings

• Like 4

4 hours ago, dcdeb said:

I was heart breakin' all of this time

In the lyrics video this says "All this heartbreak and all of this time".

I like it how the lyrics can be interpreted in different ways. It could be about a lovestory / being heartbroken, it could be about a fight with your own emotions / the mistakes you made, or about overcoming an addiction. In any case I find them quite deep and touching - and it does have a positive ending, "It might take time but I'll be fine". :huglove:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mellody said:

It could be about a lovestory / being heartbroken, it could be about a fight with your own emotions / the mistakes you made, or about overcoming an addiction.

She explains here in this article posted by Eriko :  https://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/33867-mika-in-mexico-press-2020/?do=findComment&comment=4196508

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I wrote my first feeling on Twitter after listening to this song.

Bitter sweet lyrics make me cry. I think each of us had moments when you fell down and looking for a reason to get up and "fly with a broken wing".

I'll be OK again... (it's from CRY).

No matter if we talk about love relations, friendship, addictions... At the end of the day we need to accept ourselves as we are. And if we can feel at the begining that it's selfish, it is not. It's the best way to continue our lives.

Here I thought as well about Michele Bravi and his struggling after the car accicdent. Without acceptance of what happened you live in hell.

• Like 1

I was expecting to be a depressing song but it's not. The one with Michele it's a depressing song (I couldn't even listen to it more than a few seconds :aah:), this one is melancholic and it gives you a feeling of peace and serenity. Also their voices matches quite well, it's so different from his duet with Michele (:aah:)

The sound fits well with the lyrics, I think it's a pleasant and well-balanced collaboration and I like it :)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, krysady said:

Yes, I thought about it a bit more this morning, while I was driving in the car, and I felt reminded of the story of 'Tiny Love', so that's how I'd have interpreted it now. Love the interview. :wub2:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mellody said:

In the lyrics video this says "All this heartbreak and all of this time".

I like it how the lyrics can be interpreted in different ways. It could be about a lovestory / being heartbroken, it could be about a fight with your own emotions / the mistakes you made, or about overcoming an addiction. In any case I find them quite deep and touching - and it does have a positive ending, "It might take time but I'll be fine". :huglove:

Thanks, I've fixed the lyrics in my post. I got them from Apple Music, before I saw the lyric video.

And I have to say I love the entire song, music and lyrics. I wasn't sure what to expect, but it's already stuck in my head.

• Like 7

Finally a song in languages I understand... :biggrin2: I have to say I like the verses but I was a bit let down by the chorus, not a big fan of the electronic part... I was hoping for a more classic ballad. However, even though it's a rather calm, melancholic song, it's quite catchy, especially the "soy yo sin ti..." part. I guess it will grow on me with more listenings. Also I like the simple and elegant visuals.

• Like 5