Mika guest on Domenica In 13 September 2020 Rai Uno

Gabry74

On 9/11/2020 at 4:55 PM, Paoletta said:

@Gabry74 ogni volta che è ospite da zia Mara mi viene l'ansia!!! non ci credo oh no GIF by Cartoon Network EMEA  oddio mi devo calmaree Relax... take it easy... 

If only Mara Venier would be able to be relax and take it easy too .....🙊:naughty:

• Haha 3

Link to watch outside Italy (careful about popups, you don't need to install anything): https://www.livehere.one/rai-1-in-diretta-streaming/

I'm very much looking forward to this, hopefully they'll talk a bit more than just about the Beirut gig. With all the talk about opening up and showing your feelings on the Xfactor teasers and with the Danna Paola collab, I think Mara Venier will be the perfect interviewer right now. :teehee: Maybe that's why he chose this show? And I wonder whether we'll get more news about the Beirut gig or if it'll just be the same what he already said in the French radio interview.

Well, let's see how much I even understand. :rolleyes: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

51 minutes ago, mellody said:

I think Mara Venier will be the perfect interviewer right now.

You're more courageous than me :naughty:

Just 10 minutes and  her voice and grimaces already  get on my nerves and I feel like I'm gonna shut it down

If Mika doesn't come soon , I'll rely on your videos here

Edited by carafon
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, carafon said:

You're more courageous than me :naughty:

Just 10 minutes and  her voice and grimaces already  get on my nerves and I feel like I'm gonna shut it down

If Mika doesn't come soon , I'll rely on your videos here

Lol, I have it muted until Mika comes on. 😄 So I just give it an occasional look while playing with my son, doesn't bother me much that way. (but really, they're talking for nearly an hour now, I hope Mika stays that long as well, but somehow I don't think so. :rolleyes:)

Will he be there live, like the other guests? Or just via streaming?

I suspect her to have 

5 minutes ago, mellody said:

Lol, I have it muted until Mika comes on. 😄 So I just give it an occasional look while playing with my son, doesn't bother me much that way. (but really, they're talking for nearly an hour now, I hope Mika stays that long as well, but somehow I don't think so. :rolleyes:)

Will he be there live, like the other guests? Or just via streaming?

I'm working on different things all around the flat,  so I unfortunately can't mute

Btw , I highly suspect that she's a shareholder in  the Tempo buiseness 🙊:naughty:

Edited by carafon
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, mellody said:

Maybe they can't have too many guests due to Covid restrictions, but it's really getting boring now. :wait:

She won't let them until she'll succed to make them cry

Please girls .......be kind 🙏

Seriously  .....This is obviously a programm most dedicated to 3rd age persons ,I doubt that most people watching this programm on a regular basis would be able to watch a youtube streaming 

And the ones watching just for Mika already know  :dunno:

Edited by carafon

34 minutes ago, carafon said:

She won't let them until she'll succed to make them cry

Please girls .......be kind 🙏

Seriously  .....This is obviously a programm most dedicated to 3rd age persons ,I doubt that most people watching this programm on a regular basis would be able to watch a youtube streaming 

And the ones watching just for Mika already know  :dunno:

From what I remember back when there was still a studio audience, it was also young people. Or was that just because Mika was there? :teehee:

Edit: finally another guest. :lol:

Edit: And don't underestimate the grandparents, they might not know a lot about internet things, but they often know how to use Youtube. :lmfao: But I suppose Mika will be happy if he can just raise some awareness for Beirut, and I'm sure Mara is great at making her audience feel emotional about it and start donating. :teehee:

Edit: And another guest. Sigh. My phone battery is getting low. :aah:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mellody said:

I'm starting to think that maybe it won't be an interview after all, but just quickly advertising his Beirut gig - for those who haven't fallen asleep by then. :aah:

@mellody... ahaha maybe... :aah:

you're too strong .. ahaha and nice :hug:

1 hour ago, mellody said:

I'm sure Mara is great at making her audience feel emotional about it and start donating. :teehee:

Not sure ....when too much is too much this may have just the opposite result on me 

I fortunately found a tennis match to watch before I'm leaving in 20 minutes

Edited by carafon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1