SAQ2021

Q23 24mars2021 - Premier cours de MIKA

( a part of Mika )

Edited by Kumazzz
updating
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, mellody said:

I probably won't be able to watch it before tonight, but the bits I saw on Twitter are just awesome! :swoon:

The "don't let me down" part of Stay High. :tears: :wub2: :swoon:

And the acoustic version of Relax :tears: :huglove:

It's an interesting setlist. In one of those interviews he said he asked the contestants to think about which songs represent them, and I wonder if these are his choice for that question? Did he say anything about it?

He didn’t

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

REPLAY

Cours d'identité artistique avec Mika

https://www.qub.ca/tvaplus/video/cours-060301-mika-1039844043

☛DIRECT MP4 ( 1h53 min /1020p / 2.9 GB )  http://streamtvago.akamaized.net/media/v1/pmp4

image.jpg.c1774ef2d263f986b54b2529e2d6d8c0.jpg

Thank you so much Eriko!!!!

I feel like during the Voice recording - watching Mika at work.

But this time it's much better. Mika shows how he works, how he sees his songs how he prepares his own shows.

What is the role of the artistic director. And how he talks with the students. How he explains his ideas to young people!!!!

How he is able to transfer his thoughts and expectations.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

REPLAY

☛DIRECT MP4 ( 1h53 min /1020p / 2.9 GB )  http://streamtvago.akamaized.net/media/v1/pmp4

@holdingyourdrink  Michelle, Eriko posted the mp4 file here. 3 GB but you can download it with no problem.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

REPLAY

YouTube

• Low quality ( 240p )
  • HD quality ( 1080p )
  • Thanks 6

13 hours ago, cathouzouf said:

That was something... gonna be an awesome show on Sunday. And what a privilege to watch him work (and sing) for 2 hours... I think the contestants realized they will have to work hard

It was so interesting to watch it, can't wait for Sunday as well! This is clearly a different kind of " artistic director" job and I get it now why they said it's especially created for Mika.

It was very entertaining to watch and hear all the advices and tips from his personal experience, there is always new things to learn. And thank god that he is speaking French- French and not Quebec French, when the candidates were speaking it sounded like an alien language to me :aah:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, krysady said:

And thank god that he is speaking French- French and not Quebec French, when the candidates were speaking it sounded like an alien language to me :aah:

To be honest, French is a beautiful language, but I don’t understand one bit 🤣 so it’s all Alien to me! 

• Haha 5

Ah, the video from workshop is too long to write any translation.

But just to tell you that during the 14-15 minutes performance they  will go from one studio to another, there will be a fanfar team during Lollipop, and performance will end up with INDOOR fireworks (in the underground parking)! Which usually is forbidden. Mika explained that this is very rare and very expensive event. It's not a fire going from the floor (as we've seen on some concerts). But real fireworks! So during the dress rehearsal they will not do it - only during the live. Surprise for everybody :lol3:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

there will be a fanfar team during Lollipop

yes, and also lasers for Elle Me Dit, two pianos on stage for Relax and a drums band for Stay High :punk:

• Like 5

On 3/22/2021 at 8:49 AM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

And as well he burned his skin at the sun. He was laughing that the only one day when the sun got out he wanted to stay outside a little and his skin is red now :-) All Mika!

He said as well that he was afraid to become crazy all alone in the forest but it's quite OK.

But I can see something on his hand a sort of burn (?) In the kitchen maybe?

Good he's still alive!!!! :lol:

image.thumb.png.cce46245fb4a7d7ff6cf4dcec665026f.png

I think I didn't realize until now that Mika is often like that. I guess I like that about him because I'm also like that. :facepalm::blush::lol3:

He isn't perfect and he does not claim to be. :fangurl:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

YouTube

• Low quality ( 240p )
  • HD quality ( 1080p )

Thank you so much for this Eriko! :flowers2:

That was fantastic, such an interesting glimpse into his methods. Well worth the wait! And with the behind the scenes on insta, it looks like it'll be a great show. And - I understood most of it! WOOHOO, my French is improving thanks to Mika. :cheer:

(I just wish they hadn't finished with Happy Ending - it's my 'can't listen' song, always leaves me a cold sobbing mess. :overreact: :crybaby: Dammit!) 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I think I didn't realize until now that Mika is often like that. I guess I like that about him because I'm also like that. :facepalm::blush::lol3:

He isn't perfect and he does not claim to be. :fangurl:

He's perfectly imperfect. 😍

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

YouTube block the video !:no:

Dailymotion

SAQ2021

Q23 24mars2021 - Premier cours de MIKA

( a part of Mika )

Sorry, it's BLOCKED in Canada. :annoyed:

2021.03.24 Star Académie Mika @ La quotidienne Épisode-23

• Like 2